2 for $9.99 | €10.99 | Β£9.99 | CA$13.99 | AU$18.49 | RUB899

3 for $14.79 | €15.99 | Β£14.49 | CA$19.99 | AU$26.49 | RUB1319

5 for $19.99 | €21.99 | Β£19.99 | CA$27.99 | AU$35.99 | RUB1779

Pick & Mix

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- 93% of 2838 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/520440 W 1 $29.99
Dead or School 87% of 1632 - πŸ† 24.99 CV app/789760 W 0 $24.99
Gal*Gun: Double Peace 85% of 1417 ❀ πŸ† 39.99 CV app/511740 W 0 $39.99
MELTY BLOOD Actress Again Current Code 91% of 1448 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/411370 W 0 $24.99
The Letter 91% of 645 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/460430 W M L 0 $19.99
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late 91% of 632 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/452510 W 2 $29.99
EARTH'S DAWN 82% of 126 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/494600 W 1 $29.99
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School 71% of 985 ❀ πŸ† 29.99 CV app/466130 W 0 $29.99
CHAOS CODE -NEW SIGN OF CATASTROPHE- 84% of 91 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/536560 W 0 $19.99
Assault Suit Leynos 70% of 82 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/441350 W 1 $19.99
Damascus Gear Operation Osaka HD Edition 73% of 15 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/707350 W 0 $19.99
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 61% of 166 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/785850 W 0 $14.99

Get the latest Fanatical coupons

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

View attached image.
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

School's on lockdown, can anime games replace it?

View Results
[Buy] Wow, these games MELT my BLOOD. There's no way to resist it...
[Have] I am GUILTY of buying these full price.
[Skip] These Stories were not written for me.
[Expensive] Buying this will be a -NEW SIGN OF CATASTROPHE- for my poor wallet. I would gladly buy them if they were cheaper...
Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Yeah I was a bit worried about my backlog when I saw the title but it's all fine. (Also should probably download a site blocker so I won't be able to buy any new games anyway because I have enough)

4 years ago

Yeah, that was also my reaction :(

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I already have Gal Gun and want Dead or School xD
But yeah, even in a split it's too expensive for me...at least with the current corona situation.
Maybe it will appaer in a better bundle soon :3

4 years ago

Hey there, just had to edit my comment so sent you a friend request instead if you don't mind.

4 years ago*

careful - you can get a temp ban for talking about trading on this website - just thought I would let you know :)

4 years ago

Ah I don't usually comment on threads here so I didn't know, thanks for letting me know :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Price is ridiculous

4 years ago

Fanatical should know better.

If you want people to spend $4-$5 per game, you can't show them a list of mostly unbundled games with good reviews. All that will get is complaints.

"Oh no, $4-$5 per game for mostly unbundled games with good reviews?! DAMN YOU IGN! I KNOW IGN DOESN'T RUN FANATICAL, BUT STILL!"

The smarter thing to do is to make it a "mystery bundle" and fill it with crap. Then people will be lining up at the door.

4 years ago

So very true XD

4 years ago

While the sarcasm is technically getting it right, a bundle still doesn't make much sense if you can buy the very same games for $4-5 during a normal sale. Even the most expensive one, Gal*Gun: Double Peace, is right now on sale on Steam with 85% off.

4 years ago

Yeah, that's bad timing. Of course it doesn't make much sense to put the games on sale at the same time they're in a bundle. Publishers and bundle sites would both be better served by coordinating that kind of thing. Not sure how feasible that is, though.

4 years ago

This is also true. Pick+mix bundles, where the games were $5 each, are hard to buy since they usually come close to sale prices anyways. It would be different if it was closer to $3 each.

4 years ago

And that is for USD/€ regions, for most regions with regional pricing these may be double, or even more compared to sale prices.

4 years ago

:D

4 years ago

A good line-up but I may have been more interested if i didn't already get most over the last few years, and the remaining few are not interesting enough to me at that price. I'll be better off waiting for some to be rebundled cheaper later down the line.

4 years ago

What on Earth is Fanatical thinking? o_O
Ain't nobody got this kinda money at the moment to spend on (boobies)/Anime games (as much as folks love them) (everything going on toilet paper and food here lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ ), but hey, they can try. :/ :shrug:

4 years ago*

Damn that price is brutal even for 5.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Dead or School and Damascus Osaka. Not specially cheap, but the best prices so far for those two. Already own the others or have been cheaper in Steam sales.

4 years ago

That pricing especially on anime games LUL

4 years ago

i can buy these games cheaper on steam omegalul fanatical

4 years ago

The hell is going on with all the expensive shitty bundles lately, anyway? I would expect that during the quarantine, the bundle sites would be competing with each other to realease some great cheap bundles... I would obviously be wrong.

4 years ago

A dream came true but at what price. I already have the letter and didn't play it yet so I will wait for a better price on the others.

4 years ago

I think that 4-5€ for good, unbundled, games are a fair price.
For my taste too much Beat'Em Up games that don't provide much difference because i don't need 5 different Mortal Combat or Guilty Gear Parts (to name 2) -for that price-.

I found 4 for myself and 1 for friends or for a GA.

4 years ago

Price is oof, old salt is still good for use XD But there's 2 wishlist items here too. Uuuugh. Ponder I shall.

4 years ago

I had to google 'uwu' because I thought it was something like 'Rofl, Lol, or Imo, etc"
This bundle probably not for me, but at least there are zero shovelware here :D

4 years ago

UwU

4 years ago

Thank-you, I see the resemblance in your avatar now.
The last anime I saw was The Simpsons, so I guess you would understand if I used: (_8(|)

4 years ago

Not their strongest showing in my opinion. I don't think I'd get this even if it were cheaper.
I already own probably the only two I'm really interested in at all.
I've never been the biggest fan of VNs, and they already had a bundle so recently that was almost exclusively 2D fighting games.

4 years ago*

almost all these games on steam sale are 5€ or below :D

4 years ago

I didn't look at the bundled games, but that's sure as hell not true for the rest.

I just grabbed the 5 for $20.... while the Steam historical low for just "Dead or School" and "Operation Osaka" would've been $24 dollars alone... the combined steam low for all 5 ended up being $45.32,

Yall people smoking crack if you dont see the deal.

EDIT: Total value is probably off here. I was using prices shown on ITAD but theyr're showing me DoS at $11.37 while steamdb at has $9.99.... but I think still roughly 50% cheaper.

EDIT 2: Also didn't meant to imply there's anything wrong with smoking crack necessarily. Everyone needs a hobby.

4 years ago*

If they are eligible for regional pricing, their sale prices may be lower.

4 years ago

Oh for sure though other people are still saying the same from US costs and they specifically mentioned EU pricing (which I think usually runs the same or skew higher?)

4 years ago

some good games here, The Letter is one of my favs
but kinda high price

4 years ago

Is White Day no longer included as an option? Or am I blind?

4 years ago

yep dont see it myself. mustve ran out of keys or whatever to make it not show up anymore
I didnt even realise it was an option. i never noticed it when looking at all the games to ignore them

4 years ago

For some games, Fanatical tends to restock the keys. Maybe check again after a couple of days. The bundle is supposed to last until the end of the month (if they don't pull it before that), so there's still time...

4 years ago*

Thanks - that's a decent idea - as long as they don't run out of anything else.

4 years ago*

White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is available again.

4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

4 years ago

Damn I didnt realise how long this bundle will last for. The more I see it the more I'm gonna end up breaking down. Gonna end up with the excuse of well I know the ones on sale are around Β£5 but its still 1 free!

4 years ago

There's some good stuff here.

4 years ago

These are decent sales, at least for the US. Mainly interested in Dead or School and The Letter, which at $5 each is still over 40% off the previous cheapest price.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.