January 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 January 25h, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 February 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Mafia: Definitive Edition (gift link notification)
(under investigation)

Rebel Cops (gift link notification)

🔑 Full list of subs

Notes:

1. Mafia: Definitive Edition (WW) includes Mafia: Definitive Edition Soundtrack DLC (1 key activates both)
  2. Iron Harvest includes Iron Harvest - Iron Harvest 1920+ DLC (1 key activates both)

⚠️ Warning: Iron Harvest sub/588067/ was claimable for free in the past due to a glitch, but the package does not contain the 1920+ DLC, nor the full game content (only one of the three campaigns of the base game is available). Because of that, many of you will see it as owned, although you don't already own the actual package delivered in this bundle or the store sub (both of these having the same content).

🌟 NEW 2023-09-11: Mafia: Definitive Edition out of stock (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Mafia: Definitive Edition 86% of 27337 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/1030840 W 0 $39.99
Iron Harvest 73% of 6374 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/826630 W 0 $19.99
Project Winter 86% of 12162 🏆 3.00 CV app/774861 W 1 $19.99
Rebel Cops 77% of 986 🏆 1.50 CV app/970960 W M L 0 $9.99
Rustler 82% of 582 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/844260 W 0 $24.99
The Henry Stickmin Collection 98% of 26003 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1089980 W M 0 $14.99
Farmer's Dynasty 78% of 2408 🏆 4.50 CV app/678900 W 0 $29.99
Between the Stars 81% of 1319 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/727130 W 1 $29.99
Retrowave 96% of 5628 - 🏆 0.30 CV app/1239690 W 2 $1.99
Midnight Protocol 96% of 76 🏆 2.25 CV app/1162700 W M L 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $206.90

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this bundle right up your alley, or are you hoping to find alternatives down the lane?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I'm really happy seeing Mafia: Definitive Edition in this bundle.
[I like the depth] Honestly all 10 titles have something to them.
[Only with limited deal] At a promo price of $6 or even $2 I can't complain.
[Don't like genres] Some months, Humble seem to find all the good games I'd loathe to play.
[Too low value] This doesn't feel like a premium subscription offer – outside of Mafia it's almost the Otaku Bundle of Monthly/Choice.
[Too few hyped games] I don't see a stand-out game here. Boring!
[Poll complaint] I like the buy/pause/cancel poll style much more than being asked to rate the lineup.

Between the Stars was part of "Choose Wise Bundle" top tier just 30 days ago and I bought it mostly for that game. They did warn me with bundle title tho.

2 years ago

This is what playing Life on a single save slot means for us :D

2 years ago

Yeah, so many years have passed since the release, but the developer still can't add this feature... As well as the fact that many minigames becoming better written than the main game itself... (

2 years ago

Yet another shitty humble month...pause

2 years ago

This is the first Humble Choice where I'm not interested in any of the games at all....

2 years ago

Snap, would've loved The Henry Stickmin Collection. I guess fingers crossed that I'll end up winning it on here then .-.

2 years ago

Good thing they added Mafia, because everything else looks like something I would never play.

2 years ago

Mafia and Iron Harvest is what I was hoping for in some of these bundles. Nothing that I'd pay 10€ for on sale but perfect bundle material. Likewise games like Stickmin, which aren't wishlist candidates but seem nice enough to try them.
But a rebundle after just one month ... seriously Humble?

2 years ago

Pretty happy about this one. Wanted to get Mafia and Iron Harvest for some time now. Henry Stickmen has been on my list, too. The rest is ok I guess.

2 years ago

Awww maan I cancelled my sub last month after like 6 pauses in a row and now there's a HC I'm actually interested in

😕

2 years ago

Mafia is totally worth.
Iron Harvest is nice as well.

2 years ago

2 wishlists (midnight protocol and henry stickmin) and also interested in Mafia. Def gonna claim. Good thing I held out on buying henry stickmin. Couldn't have predicted it tho bc Henry wasn't even in the store before this month.

2 years ago

In a global vision, it doesn't look so bad

2 years ago

Only Midnight Protocol is interesting for me. The other games are good, too, but either I own them or I'm nit interested, so it's an easy pass.

2 years ago

me and my friend's card got declined. anyone else facing this issue?

2 years ago

First bundle I buy since 2019, glad to see it doesn't completely suck like the past 2 years. Used the 4$ coupon too so I really can't complain about some of the less fortunate choices of the lineup. I wish they keep this up for 2022 but I'm not holding my breath.

2 years ago

pay 20$ when other people are getting it for 2$ HARD PASS!!!

2 years ago

The $2 was for first time accounts and for December. Don't think it existed for more than one month in a row either?

2 years ago

also people going off 6$ for 2 month for last month and this month

2 years ago

Yep.

They use scummy tactics that's for sure.

2 years ago

Yeah, I got the $6 coupon. First time for me though.

2 years ago

All keys were bought on MX
MAFIA: DEFINITIVE EDITION LATAM Lock: https://imgur.com/a/1c9oIUB
Rebel Cops Lock (Seems to only work on LATAM/RU-CIS/SEA): https://imgur.com/a/20fC01L

2 years ago

Thank you!

2 years ago

Me and my friend's card got declined. anyone else facing this issue?

2 years ago

FYI: Iron Harvest may go to 0 CV due to a prior (gleam) giveaway, according to barter. Not sure the scope of that giveaway though, as I doubt it was 10K keys or more.

Between the Stars and Project Winter will hopefully not go to 0CV since their Giveaways were demos or revoked betas.

I only had Retrowave & Stickmin on my wishlist

But there were 4 more I didn't know about that I'm now interested in: Iron, Midnight, Winter, and Rebel

I threatened HB with a pause, got $4 off, so Choice is finally a decent buy for me for the first time in months.

2 years ago

Iron Harvest should not go to 0 CV, considering that what was free to claim was not the full version (I added a note in the OP describing this).But let's see what the mods decide.

2 years ago

I'm not complaining about the choice of games but I never felt so backstabed by humble bundle before. First they asked us if we would prefer less games in a choice and their first bundle with 10 games instead of 12 actually turned out to be great with no repeats and awesome indie titles. After going back to 12 games they now decided to go back to the 10 games which in theory is more than fine to me. But I can't get my hand behind why on earth they thought "Between the stars", a game that has been in a recent humble bundle in NOVEMBER that was not even on the highest tier, would be a good choice for this bundle. On top they add a less than a dollar early access game that I don't even want to mention here. DISGUSTING move thats all I'm sayin here. The other games are great though...

2 years ago

On top they add a less than a dollar early access game that I don't even want to mention here.

Hey, hey. Cheer up. It's not that bad. It's over a dollar normally! :D

2 years ago

I was going to buy mafia as I already had the remaster of 2 & 3 so that's a redeem for me: thanks to the 99€ annual offer the game costs me 8.25€ instead of 19.99€ and I get 8 other games for "free" (already own Between the Stars).

2 years ago

this is great value, there always a wishlist game for me (i would play any xcom style game)
but with Game Pass and Prime games the vlaue is relatively poor
i would rather see less games in total with more quality indies

2 years ago

A PIECE OF SHIT.
IN JANUARY 2022

2 years ago

View attached image.
2 years ago

I'm mad

2 years ago

Enjoy the month long break!

2 years ago

Mafia great, I'm happy for Iron Harvest and I'm curious about some other games. Midnight Protocol, mostly.

Between the Stars is kind of sucky, it was in a BTA of a (great) bundle only 1 month ago. Retrowave costs less than 2€ at full price, and looks exactly like how a 2€ EA neonwave "driving" game does.
I'm unsure about Rustler, it's not a good sign when a game's main contents are references. Same with Rebel Cops, for me "everything can go wrong so fast" is not the best advertisement.
Farmer's Dynasty is instant nope, The Henry Stickmin Collection is a pile of question marks. Apparently it's supposed to be good.
3 sure, 2-3 needs a bit more digging around, I guess it's okay.

2 years ago

My micro-review of Rustler (didn't finish all cheevos, played ~14h for main story and some side content) agrees with you:
If GTA 2 is your #1 favourite gaming memory and you can't stop quoting Monty Python's Life of Brian in everyday conversations, this might just be the perfect purchase for you. Average otherwise.

2 years ago

Damn, right when the $6 promo ends Mafia: DE is in the bundle...

2 years ago

Despite the remake of Mafia... I'll pass (again).

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.