January 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ January 25h, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† February 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Mafia: Definitive Edition (gift link notification)
(under investigation)

Rebel Cops (gift link notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Notes:

1. Mafia: Definitive Edition (WW) includes Mafia: Definitive Edition Soundtrack DLC (1 key activates both)
  2. Iron Harvest includes Iron Harvest - Iron Harvest 1920+ DLC (1 key activates both)

โš ๏ธ Warning: Iron Harvest sub/588067/ was claimable for free in the past due to a glitch, but the package does not contain the 1920+ DLC, nor the full game content (only one of the three campaigns of the base game is available). Because of that, many of you will see it as owned, although you don't already own the actual package delivered in this bundle or the store sub (both of these having the same content).

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2023-09-11: Mafia: Definitive Edition out of stock (source)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Mafia: Definitive Edition 86% of 27337 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1030840 W 0 $39.99
Iron Harvest 73% of 6374 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/826630 W 0 $19.99
Project Winter 86% of 12162 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/774861 W 1 $19.99
Rebel Cops 77% of 986 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/970960 W M L 0 $9.99
Rustler 82% of 582 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/844260 W 0 $24.99
The Henry Stickmin Collection 98% of 26003 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1089980 W M 0 $14.99
Farmer's Dynasty 78% of 2408 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/678900 W 0 $29.99
Between the Stars 81% of 1319 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/727130 W 1 $29.99
Retrowave 96% of 5628 - ๐Ÿ† 0.30 CV app/1239690 W 2 $1.99
Midnight Protocol 96% of 76 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1162700 W M L 0 $14.99

Retail:

• $206.90

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this bundle right up your alley, or are you hoping to find alternatives down the lane?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I'm really happy seeing Mafia: Definitive Edition in this bundle.
[I like the depth] Honestly all 10 titles have something to them.
[Only with limited deal] At a promo price of $6 or even $2 I can't complain.
[Don't like genres] Some months, Humble seem to find all the good games I'd loathe to play.
[Too low value] This doesn't feel like a premium subscription offer โ€“ outside of Mafia it's almost the Otaku Bundle of Monthly/Choice.
[Too few hyped games] I don't see a stand-out game here. Boring!
[Poll complaint] I like the buy/pause/cancel poll style much more than being asked to rate the lineup.

4 games i want, pretty decent bundle!

2 years ago

God damn the Mafia run lock. Does that go away after 90 days or not? I can't get a clear answer on that. I don't want to end up with an unplayable game if I leave the country.

2 years ago

Run lock? When you redeem games they're yours, they don't disappear if you move.

2 years ago

"This item can only be run in the specific countries listed here"

I might move to the US later this year. I don't want to end up with stuff I can't play because I happened to move.

2 years ago

Apparently (although not on Steam's FAQ): Games become region free 90 days after you buy them.

2 years ago

Oh, I've never heard of that and would be surprised if that's true; I've lived in a few countries and changed regions a few times (US, UK, Australia, Cambodia, Vietnam).

2 years ago

Yes the game will be automatically unlocked after 90 days from the activation date.

2 years ago

Region lock (HK):
Sub should be 462250 (https://steamdb.info/sub/462250/)

View attached image.
2 years ago

Thank you for the confirmation!

2 years ago

ur welcome.
Here's a region lock in CN, got this info via a CN account:
Sub should be 462249 (https://steamdb.info/sub/462249/)

View attached image.
2 years ago

Frankly, if it wasn't for Retrowave and Between the stars, I wouldn't be so salty about this month's lineup. But with them, it feels like Humble spits its customers right into the face. Buying their other bundles is now punished, and with Retrowave being available recently in Fanatical's pick & mix for $0.5 or $1 depending on the amount of stuff bought, you can't have a game be any more filler than that.

2 years ago

So, if I signed up for $2 using the offer from a few days ago (new subscriber) and got all the December games, can I also claim the January ones or do I need to renew my subscription for next month (it will auto-renew on January 25, 2022 unless cancelled)?

2 years ago

That was a one off discount, if you don't cancel by the auto-renew date you'll get charged full price for this month.

2 years ago

I know I have to cancel before the auto-renew date, but right now the January games are available to me. My question is, can I claim them and cancel before the 25th or once I claim a game from January will I be charged for next month?

2 years ago

On bottom press "MANAGE YOUR PLAN".

The amount you will be billed if you pick them early is on top right.

2 years ago

Yes, it says: ยจYour next bill is for US$19.99 on January 25, 2022.ยจ

So I guess if I claim one of the January games I will be billed that regardless if I cancel before or not.

2 years ago

Yes. This is how they make the money ;D

2 years ago

When you claim a game, you will be charged immediately. Once the charge is successful, the key of your chosen game will be shown to you, and you can claim all games afterward.

2 years ago

Yeah, I also noticed my purchase history shows December 2021 Humble Choice but not the January one. So yeah, claiming a January game means subscribing for next month. Just a heads up for people who subscribed for a month using the $2 deal.

2 years ago

I mean, c'mon. You got the December games for $2. Did you really assume you would get the January games on top for free?

2 years ago

Iยดm not complaining. I just asked a question and am pretty happy with the games I got for $2 (specially Greak: Memories of Azur, fantastic game).

2 years ago

I guess you are talking about you subscribed Humble Choice before 4 January 2022 9:59am (PT), but received December 2021 one.
Yup, it's true, before 4 January 2022 9:59am (PT), it is still December 2021 for Humble Choice.
For example, for this month's Humble Choice, if you purchase before 1 February 2022 9:59am (PT), you will still get the January 2022 one, instead of the February 2022 one.

2 years ago

thank you! I got the full december plan for the first time using the Choice system, and this month is just.. reminded me why I never subscribed to humble choice before. sad.

2 years ago

Been pausing for a year straight now. Mafia is a good game, but already played it.

2 years ago

Mafia for $12...

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

12 buck, 10 hours max ofor finish it, wow that's a great deal

2 years ago

well all is about relativity... if you're a good observer... you know right? btw this is troll's time or something like that?

2 years ago

why troll time? It's juste an observation, 12 bucks for an old game remake without replayability and 10 hours length is not a great deal

2 years ago

maybe we will get a surprise in our mails in a few weeks? like a $6 or $8 discount what do you guys think?

2 years ago

I hope so.

Fingers crossed

2 years ago

Pretty sure this will happen.

2 years ago

2 whislisted games and 1 of them I bought it 2 weeks ago as a Steam key. I think this time I will pass.

2 years ago

Region Lock warning for Mafia (Turkey) https://www.linkpicture.com/q/mafia.jpg

2 years ago

Turkey should receive the same package as Europe, namely {sub/462251} which is a EMEA key that can be activated anywhere apart from in RU/CIS, SEA, LATAM.

2 years ago

thanks

2 years ago

Hi mate, I think I got the same package. It could be activated in VE? pls

2 years ago

If you received sub/462251 then you can't activate it in Venezuela.

I think you usually receive LATAM-locked keys (correct me if I am wrong), which in this case should be {sub/462252}; however this time VE is not part of the LATAM region lock, so it's quite possible you even receive the ROW key {sub/462253}.
If you do receive the LATAM locked key instead (and you probably won't be able to activate it), you should contact support and ask for a proper key that you can activate.

2 years ago

Thank you for answering me. It's a bit confusing because the game is banned in the store just like GTA and, as the image above, it show me it's not available in VE. Hopefully can activate it.

2 years ago

So you bought the bundle with a Venezuela region HB account, or some other region?
( https://www.humblebundle.com/user/settings : Location)

2 years ago

I haven't bought it yet as 20$ seems excessive but yes, I have Venezuela region in my settings. Perhaps, I will find a trade for it so wanted to know that.

2 years ago

Why did you write "I think I got the same package." if you did not buy it?

2 years ago

Sorry may have been confuse. I had bought the month of December so I was able to see January and, for Mafia, I saw the same as the image above (gift to a friend option) assuming got the same package.

2 years ago

Already have Mafia and Iron Harvest... paused

2 years ago

Pass for me. I own big titles already and the only other wishlisted game is on sale for under $3 so if I really want it I can buy it fr cheaper than the bundle.

2 years ago

I see three interesting games there, maybe if they send me another coupon, I am way spoiled by these 5โ‚ฌ deals to pay full price now.

2 years ago

Well this is disappointing, I don't mind a smaller bundle to get unbundled higher quality games over rebundles, but seems they forgot the quality as well. Already got Iron Harvest and the three rebundles, and got Mafia on XBOne, so I'll need to think about this. Of the other five, one wishlist.

2 years ago

You mean you bought Iron Harvest, or you got the app ID but not the actual base game?

2 years ago

Bought it with a DLC as well, I'm only missing Operation Eagle. I'm quite aware that people could claim a free package with the tutorial for some multiplayer.

2 years ago

iron harvest is very tempting for group buys, but i have so many games and am playing on playstation right now so i realy dont need to increase my backlog + waste money (if i never play this, i got nothing for my money...)

2 years ago

Four on my wishlist, so that's a yes over here.

2 years ago

Only iron harv St interest me. So no buying.

2 years ago

Wow. Not ONE thing on it interests me this time.

2 years ago

So glad I didn't renew my subscription <3

2 years ago

Own 1, 4 wishlisted and 5 I don't care about.
From the 4 wishlisted, only Mafia is the one I really want. Would be paying $6 for it.
Not sure what to do. Will give it some more thought.
Also 10 games instead of 12 makes me not want to buy. They will keep pulling this cr@p on us.

2 years ago

jesus christ how long has it been since that spyro + crash bandicoot bundle, they really blew out and blew us off

i mean a few bundles have been nice and there was that one month that was mostly cute indies and hack 'n slash jrpgs but oh man it seems most months skew heavily towards RTS/4K, multiplayer-focused indies and the metroidvania platformers no one asked for

2 years ago

You're the target audience of the [Don't like genres] poll option ๐Ÿ˜…

2 years ago

What kind of genre is 4K? Did you mean 4X?

2 years ago

oh yeah i meant 4X. 4K is another nonsense thing i dont understand or fuck with lol

2 years ago

Wow nice deal Humble, stealthily going from 12 to 10...

2 years ago

12 was always declared a "free bonus" when it happened. Getting 12 games each month was never guaranteed.

2 years ago

Did they communicate the change at all? After a couple years of 12 each month it feels like a nerf, even if it was a bonus. And what's a cancelled bonus anyway, a nonus? :P

2 years ago

They did say something when they went from 12 to 10 two months ago, but then they went back up to 12 last month, so yeah really bad communication overall here.

2 years ago

was about to buy between the tars for a buck on thirparty key sites but i figure theres gonna be so many of these keys floating around i probably wont even need to

2 years ago

10 games and Retrowave... Is it any kind of joke?

2 years ago

I can confirm that mafia can redeemed as WW in Hungary without any lock even though it's showed it's not available in HU.
It's installed and played fine.
I traded the key from Czech Republic.

2 years ago

It just means the people there get a different key, not that the key necessarily does not work.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.