Purchase the DECEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 📆 December 6th, 2019: Humble Choice #1 launches
  • 📆 December 6th, 2019: December bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)

Humble Choice FAQ

⚠ïļ Region lock ⚠ïļ

SOULCALIBUR VI

• Customers from Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste wll not receive a key. Instead, they will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement; it expires Jan 03, 2020 (source)
  • Everyone else: ROW without Saudi Arabia - can be redeemed anywhere apart from Saudi Arabia
    RU/CIS customers will receive the above ROW key, even if a RU/CIS locked sub exists;
    Customers from Bulgaria, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Macau will receive the above ROW key, even if an Asia-locked sub exists

My Time At Portia

• Africa + ME - United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • Asia - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
  • RU/CIS - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • Everyone else: ROW

Free DLC to claim: My Time At Portia - Swimwear

ðŸŽŪ Games:

Pay early and get: SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1914 âĪ 🏆 3.00 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 âĪ 🏆 4.50 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99
Regular Human Basketball 92% of 119 âĪ 🏆 0.75 CV app/661940 W M L 0 $4.99
Sword Legacy Omen 74% of 179 âĪ 🏆 2.70 CV app/690140 W 1 $17.99
Fluffy Horde 79% of 67 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/777880 W M L 1 $9.99
Chasm 69% of 581 âĪ 🏆 3.00 CV app/312200 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $162.93

CV:

Leaks (unverified) for the rest of the December bundle:

Rabi-Ribi 97% of 6467 âĪ 🏆 17.99 CV app/400910 W 0 $17.99
ISLANDERS 95% of 5976 - 🏆 4.99 CV app/1046030 W M L 0 $4.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 85% of 471 âĪ 🏆 19.99 CV app/495050 W 0 $19.99
Hand of Fate 2 86% of 2995 âĪ 🏆 29.99 CV app/456670 W M L 0 $29.99
The Occupation 74% of 67 âĪ 🏆 29.99 CV app/765880 W 0 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 79% of 232 - - 12.99 CV app/828900 W M 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $115.94

CV:

January (or December, depending on the naming scheme) Choice (first Choice bundle) (source)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 77% of 12864 âĪ 🏆 59.99 CV app/750920 W M L 0 $59.99
Blasphemous 80% of 1864 âĪ 🏆 24.99 CV app/774361 W 0 $24.99
Void Bastards 86% of 1601 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/857980 W M 0 $29.99
Phantom Doctrine 73% of 1763 âĪ 🏆 39.99 CV app/559100 W 0 $39.99
Dead In Vinland 80% of 457 âĪ 🏆 19.99 CV app/573120 W M 0 $19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo 95% of 915 âĪ 🏆 19.99 CV app/389140 W M L 0 $19.99
Dark Future: Blood Red States 81% of 107 âĪ 🏆 24.99 CV app/370870 W 0 $24.99
Desert Child 83% of 36 âĪ 🏆 11.99 CV app/844050 W M L 0 $11.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 931 âĪ 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/408410 W 0 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $271.90

CV:

• ?

ðŸ’ļ Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

ðŸ’Ą Humble original: Balconing Simulator 2020

https://youtu.be/4iebiqBROAU
https://twitter.com/BalconingSim/status/1197949718728450048

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th Decemebr!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you paying for your own St Nicholas' Day gifts?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Wow, the early reveals are of a high Calibur.
[New subscription] My Time At Subscriptionville has finally come. Besides, this could be the last chance I have to get the most out of the Monthly before they hit us with Humble Choice.
[Maybe subscribe] This deal is looking at me like a yummy stuffed turkey, I might be unable to pass on it.
[Have] Got enough of these reveals in my library. Not hopeful for the rest.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] My wallet has to afford a Christmas tree and assorted decorative balls.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I won't be coerced into "buy now before the price rises" deals. I don't negotiate with terrorists, IGN.

I checked my subscription and when I tried to cancel my plan, I've got an info that I'll lose my "Classic account status". Does that mean I'll not be able to get the classic perks if I pause now and start the sub again before the bundle reveal? The 2 buttons are "Keep Classic" and "Cancel Subscription".

4 years ago

You more than likely can, I believe their assumption is that if someone pauses they're unlikely to reactivate their membership otherwise why pause if you are meaning to continue it and start it again before the next reveal?

4 years ago

They started sending special offers, 1 year for 99$. I don't think they'll send them to current subscribers, but I don't wanna risk losing the classic perks later.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Try to "Pause"A Month", not "Cancel My Plan".

4 years ago

Cancel and pause are separate. If you want to keep the status you need to pause a month not cancel.

4 years ago

Holy crap, I've been pretty absent from this site these past months and this one of the best things I've seen. Great monthly/games! Thank you in advance to the generous folks making the gibs. 🙏🏞I'm going to be spending a lot of points this month it seems 😄

4 years ago*

so key for My Time At Portia from europe work everywhere?

4 years ago

nope, the truth is soul calibur 6, yakuza kiwami can redeem anywhere, My Time At Portia is the "REAL" region lock, even Denmark in europe cant redeem it *by from europe

4 years ago

ok thanks for this informations

4 years ago

I think users from NA and EU will receive this SUB (https://steamdb.info/sub/189211/) and could activated everywhere. Could you tell us something more why users from Denmark can not redeem they EU keys?

4 years ago

@Tryo I get key from US, redeem soul calibur 6, kiwami as normaly but portia cant, get error message from steam but the point is region lock so I create giveaways with exlusive humble europe and someone from Denmark (in they steam profile and I ask for real from EU) won the gift but same get error when redeem

4 years ago

So sad. That's really a pain in the ass.

4 years ago

check steam friend request, (mau nanya)

4 years ago

i'm from indonesia , and as far as i know they gave 5$ coupon to replace the soul calibur VI , let's say i bought the Monthly using Vpn That connect me to US would i get the soul calibur VI ? and can all the 3 early unlock be activated in indonesia , i really hate when hb did this kind of stuff , even my november humble monthly got 11-11 memories region locked so instead of 8 games i only have 7 , and to add insult to injury i didn't even get the cod ww2 dlc in the first place XD
anyway if this vpn things really work , can someone reccomend me a good vpn to use ?

4 years ago

It is not HB that does this but the devs/publishers who give them the keys for games.

As far as I saw from this comment even using VPN to buy would not let you activate the game.

4 years ago

Well so it's not possible to get soul calibur 6 in indonesia then , it's so sad XD

4 years ago

You can use VPN to buy game, and then use VPN to activate your Steam key. Finally, you need to wait for 3 months to escape from region-lock thing :D

4 years ago

I don't want to wait that long XD , so i guess i won't be getting the soul calibur

4 years ago

you can get using vpn (bisa bro) but you cant get My Time At Portia , its the region lock but soul calibur 6 can redeem normaly

4 years ago*

so i have to choose either soul calibur or my time at portia ? , if i didn't get portia what will i get ? a coupon or just un redeemable code ?

4 years ago

1.Yeah, you have to choose between them.
2.Just un redeemable code, that's what happen to me. Though I keep that key in case I move out to another country and activate it there. There are tons of games i need to play anyway in backlog and may take years to play them one by one, so until then it can keep company.

4 years ago

check steam friend request (mau nanya2 bro)

4 years ago

Bought it using VPN, I am in Indonesia, all games redeemed no issue.

4 years ago

What country do you use ?

4 years ago

VPN was USA

4 years ago

Does anyone know if its possible to get a discount coupon without purchasing something for it? Its my first time buying the monthly subscription and all the 10% coupons I had are all expired already

4 years ago

Shoot, I didn't see this until now, sorry.
If you managed to grab Serial Cleaner when it was free a bit ago, you'll have gotten a 10% discount code from it.
It's easy to miss, so I thought I'd mention it to you. If you subbed before that point, but did grab the coupon, Humble support may still retroactively apply it [they used to, years ago, but they've changed some policies since then, so I can't say if that still applies].

Unfortunately, it's not transferrable, so.. you either got it or you didn't. :X

4 years ago

I already find a way to get the monthly, but thanks for the warning! :D

4 years ago

I already find a way to get the monthly

=O

View attached image.
4 years ago

Humble Choice will be going live December 6th!

4 years ago

pretty nice bundle. I just started playing Soul Calibur. Really fun game.

4 years ago

i got a coupon of 3 usd off for this bundle.

4 years ago

Same

4 years ago

me2

4 years ago

My Time At Portia is SOOO good!! I highly recommend especially if you are a fan of stardew valley. lots of very similar elements but I honestly like it better.

4 years ago

The main difference for me is that you aren't really a farmer specifically but a builder. But you can still farm and raise animals!

4 years ago

Agreed. I'm glad it came out in HB as I had hesitated to get it all this time because reviews said that it didn't have much farming.

Turns out that even though Portia doesn't really have farming, it does the genre way better than SDV or HM. All 3 games work with the concept that you build your farm/shop at a town, go through the seasons and improve relationships. Portia excels in all these aspects compared to the other 2 games...the lack of farming becomes a minor issue when its so much more fulfilling doing build orders and feel like you helped build the town and the character stories are all very likeable as you get to know their story.

4 years ago

Does buying the monthly from India using an European PayPal account fetch me ROW key of my time at portia? Or was I supposed to use a VPN as well while buying the monthly?

4 years ago

You need to use a VPN as well.

4 years ago

oh, demn

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

I don't get it (ãƒŧãƒŧ ) ?

View attached image.
4 years ago

Wrong thread, sorry about that!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 months ago.

4 years ago

Am bit lost in this bundle :D too much shts with regions

My Time at Portia from EU is EU locked or RoW to redeem everywhere?
SOULCALIBUR VI from EU is EU locked or RoW to redeem everywhere?
Kiwami is RoW its ok, lel.

esp on Portia is ton of locks where its NOT available but here in thread isnt any info about "EU" copy

4 years ago*

My Time at Portia: if you're not in the countries mentioned in the OP (you're in the "everyone else" category), then you get a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere.
SOULCALIBUR VI: if you're not in the countries mentioned in the OP (you're in the "everyone else" category), then you get a "ROW minus Saudi Arabia" key which can be redeemed anywhere apart from Saudi Arabia.

Don't fully trust Humble Bundle pop-up notification. If a country is listed in there, it doesn't mean that YOUR key can't be redeemed there, but more like "people from that country probably receive a locked key". People who receive ROW keys also have this notification even if their key can be redeemed anywhere.
I try to compile the "real" region locks based on the subs that actually exist on Steam.

4 years ago*

On both games am in "Everyone else" category (czech republic, EU)
Since HB pop-up is so confusing i rather ask here how it is. Okey cool so my games are ROW literally. Thank you.

4 years ago

I paused-for-a-month but I stay subscribed. According to the news, we have to be subscribed at the time of the release of the Humble Choice to get access to the Classic tier. I then thought that I'll get access to the Classic tier as a subscriber pausing for a month. But now I'm unsure, as I have a red alert on top of the Monthly page that wasn't there a few days ago :

Your subscription is paused. Activate your subscription to unlock the full benefits of Humble Choice.

With this message, it seems that we have to be subscribed AND unpaused at the date of the release to unlock the Classic tier. Either that, or it's just a bait to try to unpause the subscribed-but-paused with a misleading/incomplete message (and as a stupid fish, I took the bait and bought this month to be extra sure to get the Classic).

I'm too lazy to ask more information to the support, I'm very sorry.
I also wrote the same information there.

4 years ago

Actually, you raise a very valid concern. I'm also subscribed and paused currently. And I've received that mail as well and I thought it was just badly worded, not distiguishing between paused and not subscribed. Now I'm not so sure anymore. I wouldn't put it past IGN that they try to screw over subscribers who are currently paused. Unpausing just in case is not an option, I really don't want those unlocks*.

Besides, if they're already changing their mind about pausing now, they probably won't allow pausing later on either, when Choice is in and you want to keep Classic. In that case I'm out anyway. I bought exactly 2 monthlies in the past two years (one of those only because they offered a discount price for $9), so I'm very doubtful they could offer anything that'd be good enough I'd stay subscribed and unpaused every month.

* Well fine maybe Portia (still undecided) but the other two? Most definitely not.

4 years ago*

I suppose it's just a false alarm with a very badly worded message.
But I just read something that makes me doubt. Again, it might be badly worded.

On the e-mail announcing the Humble Choice, there is this message :

Don't miss out on the Classic plan
Keep your subscription active when we switch to Humble Choice on December 6, 2019 at 10:00:00 AM PST and it will be converted to the Classic plan.

"Keep your subscription active when we switch to Humble Choice and it will be converted."
In the subscription management, at the Subscriber perks line (meaning access to the Trove, discount and the games of that month), there is the word "active" when unpaused, and the word "paused" (or inactive ? I don't remember) when paused.
When paused, the Subscriber perks are paused (so no Humble Trove and no discount on the Store). Technically, the subscription still goes on so it's technically "active", but the word "active" isn't there to confirm that's what Humble means by "Subscription active".

What Humble means by "Subscription active" has to be clarified. Support should have an answer and there is still plenty of time to ask.

I was too lazy to join the support and I wanted to be 100% sure to get the Classic, so I bought it for 10$ because of the coupon they gave when I paused. And then I traded the three games for 18₮ worth of marketable keys, which is quite a good deal as I'll probably buy something at Winter Sale anyway. Classic unlocked for sure, got my money back with a nice bonus, and still have the hidden games. That's not THE solution to this dilemma, but that's a solution.

4 years ago*

You're right this should be clarified. Most likely, it's just badly worded. However, I'm probably not the best one to ask, because I deleted that mail. When I saw a mail from Humble concerning monthly I was hoping for some extra incentive, like 10% off or something, but instead the whole thing read like they're threatening me, which really pissed me off. I still have time to decide, maybe I'll just grab the bundle after all and make a few giveaways. I don't have high hopes for the reveals, considering the unlocks are pretty expensive already there isn't much value left for anything good, but hey, I probably can afford $12 to stay on board and if they change their mind about pausing later it'll be the last $12 they ever got from me anyway.

And yes, trading is definitely a solution. In fact, if they were to change their mind about pausing it might be the only solution. Which is kinda ironic because they claim trading is bad (and against their TOS) and yet they kinda push you into it with that take-or-leave-it deal. However, I really suck at trading. For some reason the stuff I want always tends to be more valuable than what I have to offer. Or there's region locks like with that Sypo/Crash/CoD bundle, that prevent me from getting the good stuff (nobody wants the German version of CoD).

4 years ago

Alright, it's all good, false alarm. I could just have read again the Humble Choice FAQ, that would have been simplier.

How do I make sure I get the Classic plan?
To make sure that you are converted to a Classic plan you will need to double-check that you are an active subscriber to Humble Monthly prior to the launch of Humble Choice. You can review your subscription status at the Subscriber Hub (or check out this support article) to make sure you are an active subscriber.
While reviewing the "Manage Your Subscription" section at the Subscriber Hub, if both "Current Plan" and "Next Billing Date" appear, you are set up to receive the Classic plan without any further changes being necessary. If you have the option to "Resubscribe" anywhere on this page then you will need to subscribe to a plan prior to the launch of Humble Choice. In addition, if your subscription is paused when Humble Choice has launched you will still be converted over to a Classic plan.

4 years ago

Yes I'm aware about this. That's why I subscribed and paused in the first place. I still wouldn't be surprised if they just changed their mind on paused subscriptions though. They could argue that I've been warned in that mail.

4 years ago

Balconing Simulator 2020 will be debuting in December 2019's Humble Monthly

https://youtu.be/4iebiqBROAU
https://twitter.com/BalconingSim/status/1197949718728450048

4 years ago

oh boy, i sure hope the other unlocks will be somewhat better

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Normally I'd agree with your sentiment.
I mean, look at that thing. It's.. an accomplishment.
However, it's Steam we're talking about; There's always worse.

4 years ago

Important to note that it's luckily just the Humble Original :)
Still looks like trash compared to previous Originals :D

4 years ago

+1

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

With the classic plan that's pretty good, I would say :)

4 years ago

Void Bastards alone would be worth it for me. You got me excited, i hope it's not F4K3.

4 years ago

It's on the official homepage:
https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/meet-choice
Unless they decide to change something, that should be it :)

EDIT: They removed the image from the site.

4 years ago*

Hmm, I don't see it? Do you have to have already paid for the current month before the choices list appears?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Now it's gone for me too :/
So it really was a leak and not intentional :D

4 years ago

gets repetitive real fast

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

If that's true, the I will be VERY happy with Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Blasphemous alone.

4 years ago

Not bad, although I expected a little better for first Choice bundle.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Is December bundle a definitive edition or just the base though?

4 years ago

Most likely base game like Rise of the Tomb raider before it... although if definitive it would be a pleasant surprise (there is no link to a base game-only sub though so gotta link the definitive)

4 years ago

There is no way to buy the base game any more on Steam, so it's EXTREMELY unlikely to be that.
When the previous bundle only had the base game for Rise, you could still buy just the base game on Steam.

4 years ago

No, you couldn't buy just the base game on Steam last time either, and even if you could, Square Enix probably have a bunch of keys laying around for this.

4 years ago

Yeah you could, because I was considering the game at the time when it was in the HB :)

4 years ago

It's base game only: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/tN1Kt/humble-bundle-december-2019-humble-choice-1

In case you might buy it and think it's full edition, SE did a scummy move yet again.

4 years ago

Yep, 'tis sad. I mean it would have been awesome, but this outcome is worse given they never specifically state anywhere that it's just the standard version.
I'll still probably bite, but will wait for a nice discount to get DE before I even bother playing it.

4 years ago

That's nice. Blasphemous and Void Bastard on whislist, Dead in Vinland seems nice !

4 years ago

$20/mo to get 9 out of 10
$15/mo to get 3 out of 10

yikes. what type of pricing scheme is that?
sounds like I am going to sub this month again just to consider the classic for Jan

4 years ago

The classic will be permanent until a pause/break in the sub or it's just for one month ?

4 years ago

FAQ says you have to cancel to lose Classic:

How do I lose access to the Classic plan?

• You will lose access to your Classic plan and benefits if you choose to cancel your subscription at any point after or prior to the release of Humble Choice.

How do I regain access to the Classic plan once it is lost?

• Unfortunately, there is no going back to a Classic plan once Humble Choice has launched. If you choose to unsubscribe you will receive a prompt informing you that your Classic plan will not be available going forward if you decide to resubscribe. You will lose your Classic status, and upon resubscribing will have to choose between the Lite, Basic, and Premium plans.

Can I pause my subscription?

• Pausing your subscription is fine, and will not cause you to lose access to Classic for doing so. Only canceling your subscription will cause you to lose access to the Classic plan. Additionally, if your subscription is paused when Humble Choice has launched you will still be converted over to a Classic plan.
4 years ago

Oh, sorry i didn't saw it. Thx for the answer mate !

4 years ago

I have read that page the other day, and I still don't get it, because if you get the month by month payment, you can basically pause forever?. Please correct me if I am wrong, because if that is not the case, I am going to pull that one off

4 years ago

That is my understanding as well since pause can happen month to month currently, and there is nothing in the FAQ currently that limits the number of months you can pause in a row.

4 years ago

then I am set. Buying this month to get into the pool again, and lets see how badly the game quality lowers down the line, while microsoft and google push their industry killers. Thanks for the info, guys

4 years ago

Yes you can pause forever.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I agree on that. I am only interested on 3 of the 10 games from the leaked list, but I also think you have to take into account the existence of gamepass. ie: void bastards is there right now... I honestly don't know what I am going to do, and I stopped caring about "owning" a game a while ago... $15-$20 sounds overkill to me, considering gamepass and epic gifting away weekly games

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I agree. I think once you hit a landmark number in your library, you realize owning the game is not that big of a deal... I just installed Rage 2 from gamepass today, I got the 3 months for $4 or something like that. I was never going to buy it but at least I will play/test it legally. Already finished time spinners and steamworld dig 2 there, too. It is a very good service, 2bh. cheers

4 years ago

Those gamepasses are just a backlog of games that you will pay monthly rent for. Those really low prices wont continue for long after they get the business started. In the future you might be paying $10-20/month just to keep that backlog available.

4 years ago

Yeah, I know, but still find it a very good deal; you can always cancel, so for my playing habits it's kind of decent. I am more concerned about the industry imploding with all this... things like Spyro being bundled in just a month, or having the blairwitch game debut in gamepass the very same day it was released... we are living pretty wild times

4 years ago

I'm sure the devs and pubs aren't suffering that much from it, any service wanting a fast start will have to pour a lot of money into getting new games fast. Same as Epic, time will tell if they are a real contender or a fad.

4 years ago

How did I miss that part before, KoL was great fun for a browser based game. But I will get it the right way(tm) by bribing Gaben with some wallet money. :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I started playing in mid 2005 and got this far before something made me stop playing:

View attached image.
4 years ago

"Full content leak" for the Humble Choice on December 6th and no content leak for the November HB Monthly. Sounds interesting. lol.

4 years ago

Actually there was one leak for a weak December game.

So its amusing to think that an "accidental" leak of Choice happened to counteract any negative effects from the weak December leak.

4 years ago

Balconing Simulator 2020 wasn't really a "leak". HB posted it on their youtube channel.

4 years ago

is there dec. leak? lol

4 years ago

so i recently reactivated my sub, it says that my next billing date will be the 27th december.

So I will still get the new Humble Choice at the old price, right? or am I doing it wrong?

4 years ago

Yes you have the classic plan and you will get the old price for the next bundle and you will also get this bundle.

4 years ago

I've just remembered that I've been on the 4chan thread with the supposed leaker a while ago, but take it with a grain of salt, obviously
The rest of December Monthly can be:
Rabi-Ribi
ISLANDERS
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Hand of Fate 2
The Occupation
The Stillness of the Wind

I mean, at least it sounds weirdly specific, right?

4 years ago

Thanks for the tip, it would be nice if it was true, quite a few titles of interest for me ^^

4 years ago

oh man, that would be too good to be true

esp the Mega Man collection

if you may have a link for that thread, i would be appreciative ^^

4 years ago

There's not much to see there though.
https://yuki.la/v/483674793#p483677042

4 years ago

no worries, thank you for the link regardless.

4 years ago

I'd be happy with this

4 years ago

The last time I saw a anonymously leaked list like this it was fake, so yea, big grain of salt.
That said, it seems like a reasonable list, but I don't really care about any of those games so I hope it's not true.

4 years ago

I would be really happy with that, but I highly doubt it...seems too good :3

4 years ago

Sounds good to me (especially HoF2). Fingers (hands?) crossed.

4 years ago

Hand of Fate 2

Grain of salt for sure, as its historic low is $18 and its only been out for 2 years.

However, HoF1 was bundled in Early Access and bundled post release 3 times, starting just ~1 year after release. So I suppose anything is possible here with HoF2.

Its also worth noting that HoF2 has more DLC, so bundling the base game would be in part a ploy to upsell the multiple DLC.

4 years ago

I would be really happy with that monthly, a lot of games that I would like to play. But it seems a little too good to be true. Finger crossed.

4 years ago

I should've checked here before purchasing Shadow of the Tomb Raider...although I did pay a reduced fee of about $20.
Guess I'll be gifting the Humble copy once I make another train soon.

4 years ago

I bought it on the 10th of this month too, 23,68 ₮ was the cost.
At least it's a decent giveaway like you mentioned.

4 years ago

The monthly that's leaked is pretty good.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.