Purchase the DECEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 📆 December 6th, 2019: Humble Choice #1 launches
  • 📆 December 6th, 2019: December bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)

Humble Choice FAQ

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

SOULCALIBUR VI

• Customers from Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste wll not receive a key. Instead, they will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement; it expires Jan 03, 2020 (source)
  • Everyone else: ROW without Saudi Arabia - can be redeemed anywhere apart from Saudi Arabia
    RU/CIS customers will receive the above ROW key, even if a RU/CIS locked sub exists;
    Customers from Bulgaria, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Macau will receive the above ROW key, even if an Asia-locked sub exists

My Time At Portia

• Africa + ME - United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • Asia - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
  • RU/CIS - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • Everyone else: ROW

Free DLC to claim: My Time At Portia - Swimwear

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1914 🏆 3.00 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 4.50 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99
Regular Human Basketball 92% of 119 🏆 0.75 CV app/661940 W M L 0 $4.99
Sword Legacy Omen 74% of 179 🏆 2.70 CV app/690140 W 1 $17.99
Fluffy Horde 79% of 67 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/777880 W M L 1 $9.99
Chasm 69% of 581 🏆 3.00 CV app/312200 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $162.93

CV:

Leaks (unverified) for the rest of the December bundle:

Rabi-Ribi 97% of 6467 🏆 17.99 CV app/400910 W 0 $17.99
ISLANDERS 95% of 5976 - 🏆 4.99 CV app/1046030 W M L 0 $4.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 85% of 471 🏆 19.99 CV app/495050 W 0 $19.99
Hand of Fate 2 86% of 2995 🏆 29.99 CV app/456670 W M L 0 $29.99
The Occupation 74% of 67 🏆 29.99 CV app/765880 W 0 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 79% of 232 - - 12.99 CV app/828900 W M 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $115.94

CV:

January (or December, depending on the naming scheme) Choice (first Choice bundle) (source)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 77% of 12864 🏆 59.99 CV app/750920 W M L 0 $59.99
Blasphemous 80% of 1864 🏆 24.99 CV app/774361 W 0 $24.99
Void Bastards 86% of 1601 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/857980 W M 0 $29.99
Phantom Doctrine 73% of 1763 🏆 39.99 CV app/559100 W 0 $39.99
Dead In Vinland 80% of 457 🏆 19.99 CV app/573120 W M 0 $19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo 95% of 915 🏆 19.99 CV app/389140 W M L 0 $19.99
Dark Future: Blood Red States 81% of 107 🏆 24.99 CV app/370870 W 0 $24.99
Desert Child 83% of 36 🏆 11.99 CV app/844050 W M L 0 $11.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 931 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/408410 W 0 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $271.90

CV:

• ?

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

💡 Humble original: Balconing Simulator 2020

https://youtu.be/4iebiqBROAU
https://twitter.com/BalconingSim/status/1197949718728450048

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th Decemebr!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you paying for your own St Nicholas' Day gifts?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Wow, the early reveals are of a high Calibur.
[New subscription] My Time At Subscriptionville has finally come. Besides, this could be the last chance I have to get the most out of the Monthly before they hit us with Humble Choice.
[Maybe subscribe] This deal is looking at me like a yummy stuffed turkey, I might be unable to pass on it.
[Have] Got enough of these reveals in my library. Not hopeful for the rest.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] My wallet has to afford a Christmas tree and assorted decorative balls.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I won't be coerced into "buy now before the price rises" deals. I don't negotiate with terrorists, IGN.

If the leak is true I'm in heaven :)

5 wishlisted games + 4 other good games + 1 game for GA :)

4 years ago

I got Dead In Vinland in a trade, it is a really nice and enjoyable game of course after a few hours it gets a little repetitive. I bought the DLC with the dog, it is really cute and worth it if you get it in a sale.
Not really crazy of the other games of the leaks though

4 years ago

Im pretty disappointed in January's although Void Bastards looks decent

4 years ago

6/10 wishlisted for January (would be 7 but I already played Dead in Vinland).
I blame IGN for this. $12 for these games is outrageous(ly good).

4 years ago

How was Dead in Vinland? It seems interesting.

4 years ago

I really enjoyed it. It's a turn-based combat and management game, but both in a very casual way that makes it very accessible (especially to someone like me, who isn't into really deep management sims). The story is the icing on the cake. It's definitely worth checking out, in my opinion.

4 years ago

Would you mind giving me a quick breakdown of which games are on your wishlist and why?
It'll help me decide whether to pause, keep, or trade the bundle

edit: plenty that look interesting; I'd still like a second opinion though

4 years ago*

So I've got until the 5th of December to decide whether or not to get this?

4 years ago

Hm, the first Choice is a little underwhelming for me. Phantom Doctrine and Void Bastards are the only two I am interested in playing.Glad we can still pause.

4 years ago

I am confused about something.
In the list games are non bundled before.

But here on the list it is
https://www.steamgifts.com/bundle-games/search?q=SOULCALIBUR%20VI

So if I giftgames they will give bundled cv isn't it?

I believe it wan't like this before.

4 years ago

Yea Humble Monthly games used to give full cv on Steamgifts, but for about a year now they changed to only giving bundled cv.

4 years ago

I think they changed it after HB decided to reveal 2-3 early unlocked games.

4 years ago

I thought it was based on the total value of the monthly bundle. The rule for bundling is that if a game is ever on sale for 95% of U.S. list price, it gets bundled. Likewise, if the total value of the monthly exceeds $240, then the $12 purchase price means it's 95% off, and the whole monthly gets added to the bundle list, but, if the total value does not exceed $240, none of them get added to the bundle list

note: I think it was 95% / $240, but it may have been a different number. anyway, the comment stands - if the total list price exceeds a certain magic number, the games get bundled; if not, not

4 years ago

wait... 271 CV? for real? This will surely get abused

4 years ago

If they do the same as they are doing now with monthly games, all the games on the list will be added to bundled list so you wont get that much CV

4 years ago

Wanted to buy this bundle after a pause but got this instead: "We're sorry, but your Month-to-Month Plan order has been canceled."
Went to the support but they were like: "I'm escalating your request to our higher level of support for additional assistance. We will work as quickly as possible to address your request.Thanks for being patient. Take care!"
It was 5 days ago by the way. This is just sad.

4 years ago

Have you tried sending another email to them? They are probably flooded with questions and issues cropping up from the scheduled launch, doesn't hurt to try poking them again if you haven't yet.

4 years ago

It's the weekend and the ticket isn't being handled by a base support rep. There's a good chance it's not going to be resolved till tomorrow or the next day.

4 years ago*

I need your help, I´m trading Soulcalibur VI and the recipient is from CIS BY region, I need to know if this user can activate the key in his steam account if I send him the giftlink. Steamdb show PurchaseRestrictedCountries RU BY UA AM AZ GE KZ KG MD TJ TM UZ I´m from Spain and Humble Bundle this region locks list.

This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

BN
CN
HK
ID
JP
KH
KR
LA
MM
MN
MO
MY
PG
PH
SA
SG
TH
TL
TW
VN
4 years ago

If you have Soulcalibur VI in your bundle, then you have a "ROW key without Saudi Arabia* since only "ROW keys without Saudi Arabia" are provided in this bundle (either you get this key, or you get a coupon). Anyone who is not in Saudi Arabia will be able to activate your key.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Hey Lilly!
i made a GA for Soulcalibur VI and my winner is from Taiwan
will they be able to activate my row key (EU bought) or do i have to re-roll?

Thanks in advance! ^,^

4 years ago

Yes they should be able to activate it.

4 years ago

"Fear Of Missing Out"

4 years ago

Possible unlocks for this monthly
https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/e1h0gf/for_those_interested_a_list_of_the_potential/

Rabi-Ribi
ISLANDERS
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Hand of Fate 2
The Occupation
The Stillness of the Wind

Edit: already posted, my bad

4 years ago*

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

Uhm... I am confused.

I am currently not a subscriber. If I do subscribe before December 6th, I will get the three unlocks (Yakuza, Soul Calibur and Portia) plus the extras (supposedly Mega Man Collection 2, Hand of Fate 2 and the rest)... But when do the titles of the Choice thing (Phantom Doctrine, Blasphemous, etc.) kick in? Will they be unlocked in early January, as a new bundle altogether?

4 years ago

If you subscribe before December 6th you will receive on the act the 3 unlocks and the rest of the reveals on the 6th. In the same day humble choice will be revealed and you have a month to buy it.

4 years ago

Understood. Cheers!

4 years ago

Can I pause again after a pause? Skipping this month's due to the region locks, and only Shadow looks interesting in Jan so not sure if it's worth spending $12 for that one game...

4 years ago

Probably not

4 years ago

Ask their support to be 100% sure.

4 years ago

You can pause indefinitely, as long as you re-pause every single month.
Answer from the HB support

4 years ago

As OP said you can pause as many times as you want in a row. I did 5 or 6 pauses in a row this year you just have to pause every month.

4 years ago

Only 3 days left

Im really curious to see if the leaks will be proven to be true or not.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

I'm ok with anything but Tomb Raider, if it's the standard version which is most likely.

4 years ago*

Deleted

4 years ago

I hope leak right some nice games

4 years ago

I am so confused now... I have a paused sub for this month and got an email from HB saying this.

'Don't let your savings slip away
Less than 48 hours left to lock in the Classic plan. That's $12 for 10 PC games every month that you keep forever. Hurry! You only have until December 6, 2019 at 9:59 AM PT to lock in the Classic price.'

I thought that paused subs will convert to classic, is that not the case anymore?

4 years ago

4 years ago

Oh oops :D thanks for the heads up

4 years ago

Dang, you guys are getting Stillness of the Wind? Awesome.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

You're a good person.

4 years ago

Just wanted to say that even though the leak wasn't true (or the games got changed), it was really cool of you to offer that. Thank you. :)

4 years ago

"Subscribe to Humble Monthly to play Yakuza Kiwami, Soulcalibur VI, and Portia now. + 3 other great games in December."

Only 3 unlocks? That sounds really low.

4 years ago

Actually it says 3 great games. So I guess there could be not great games too.

4 years ago

it could be worst... they could be not so awesome instead...

4 years ago

Halp I'm addicted to Portia, no idea that kind of game was sooo good.

4 years ago

You can take heart in knowing this game has low replayability, so once you "finish" you will probably never play again. Of course finishing the first time is where it gets tricky. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go ruin diving for iron ore to mass produce traps for resale. Need gols for land...

4 years ago

A fishing empire isn't enough to make money? xD

But its true, the content in this game feels very solid. Was surprised when the story finally "ended" as it turns out its more of a "wait for the next episode"

4 years ago

Agreed, I'm very glad for it having come out of HBM as I hesitated buying it all this time because of it supposedly being a crafting game rather than farming, turns out it wasnt much of an issue since it had all the main elements SDV and HM have, such as you get to build a relationship with the town with many of the citizens having interesting and lovely personalities and stories.

But the thing I love most is how what you build helps improve the town/unlock more content (make your life easier), something that the counterparts in other farming games lack.

4 years ago

shh bby is ok

Good to know, I look forward to playing this game sometime :)

4 years ago

Only game I bought the bundle for.
Tho I'm actually afraid to start playing it right now, since I know that I'll get addicted.

How's the performance btw? Heard it's really not the best.

4 years ago

It's done in Unity so yeah it's not great..
I had to turn down some lighting/shadow fluff and grass distance I think.

Eats your free time like nothing though :)

4 years ago

Can I ask, is there currently any deal for buying 12 months HB? Or is it better to pay for less months and wait for some sale?

4 years ago

You get one month free if you buy 12.

4 years ago

Well yes but for example they were previously selling one year for only 100$ so if it is better to buy the entire year (and get a month free) or buy just a few months and wait for some deal...

4 years ago

Depends on whether you want to subscribe to be eligible for "classic" status or subscribe under the new Humble Choice program. If you want "classic", you're not likely to get a sale in the next 24 hours.

There's no telling what sort of subscription deals we'll see after Humble Choice kicks in tomorrow.

4 years ago

I guess you got a point there.
Thanks!

4 years ago

Past deals that I remember were only eligible to new subscribers, this shouldn't work in the future as I expect any new deals, if they make will be tagged with the more expensive non-classic price point.

If they occasionally throw out deals that allow ppl to subscribe back to classic it would be kind of ridiculous but never say never I guess.

4 years ago

Oh, yeah I forgot about the requirement...thank you for reminding me!

4 years ago

Hand of Fate 2 - Nice!

On the other hand... Tomb Raider, Blasphemous, Void, Horizon Chase... Those are pretty good games.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

you can renew without paying and apparently pause before next payment

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.