Purchase the DECEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 📆 December 6th, 2019: Humble Choice #1 launches
  • 📆 December 6th, 2019: December bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)

Humble Choice FAQ

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

SOULCALIBUR VI

• Customers from Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste wll not receive a key. Instead, they will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement; it expires Jan 03, 2020 (source)
  • Everyone else: ROW without Saudi Arabia - can be redeemed anywhere apart from Saudi Arabia
    RU/CIS customers will receive the above ROW key, even if a RU/CIS locked sub exists;
    Customers from Bulgaria, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Macau will receive the above ROW key, even if an Asia-locked sub exists

My Time At Portia

• Africa + ME - United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • Asia - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
  • RU/CIS - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • Everyone else: ROW

Free DLC to claim: My Time At Portia - Swimwear

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1914 🏆 3.00 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 4.50 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99
Regular Human Basketball 92% of 119 🏆 0.75 CV app/661940 W M L 0 $4.99
Sword Legacy Omen 74% of 179 🏆 2.70 CV app/690140 W 1 $17.99
Fluffy Horde 79% of 67 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/777880 W M L 1 $9.99
Chasm 69% of 581 🏆 3.00 CV app/312200 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $162.93

CV:

Leaks (unverified) for the rest of the December bundle:

Rabi-Ribi 97% of 6467 🏆 17.99 CV app/400910 W 0 $17.99
ISLANDERS 95% of 5976 - 🏆 4.99 CV app/1046030 W M L 0 $4.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 85% of 471 🏆 19.99 CV app/495050 W 0 $19.99
Hand of Fate 2 86% of 2995 🏆 29.99 CV app/456670 W M L 0 $29.99
The Occupation 74% of 67 🏆 29.99 CV app/765880 W 0 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 79% of 232 - - 12.99 CV app/828900 W M 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $115.94

CV:

January (or December, depending on the naming scheme) Choice (first Choice bundle) (source)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 77% of 12864 🏆 59.99 CV app/750920 W M L 0 $59.99
Blasphemous 80% of 1864 🏆 24.99 CV app/774361 W 0 $24.99
Void Bastards 86% of 1601 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/857980 W M 0 $29.99
Phantom Doctrine 73% of 1763 🏆 39.99 CV app/559100 W 0 $39.99
Dead In Vinland 80% of 457 🏆 19.99 CV app/573120 W M 0 $19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo 95% of 915 🏆 19.99 CV app/389140 W M L 0 $19.99
Dark Future: Blood Red States 81% of 107 🏆 24.99 CV app/370870 W 0 $24.99
Desert Child 83% of 36 🏆 11.99 CV app/844050 W M L 0 $11.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 931 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/408410 W 0 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $271.90

CV:

• ?

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

💡 Humble original: Balconing Simulator 2020

https://youtu.be/4iebiqBROAU
https://twitter.com/BalconingSim/status/1197949718728450048

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th Decemebr!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you paying for your own St Nicholas' Day gifts?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Wow, the early reveals are of a high Calibur.
[New subscription] My Time At Subscriptionville has finally come. Besides, this could be the last chance I have to get the most out of the Monthly before they hit us with Humble Choice.
[Maybe subscribe] This deal is looking at me like a yummy stuffed turkey, I might be unable to pass on it.
[Have] Got enough of these reveals in my library. Not hopeful for the rest.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] My wallet has to afford a Christmas tree and assorted decorative balls.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I won't be coerced into "buy now before the price rises" deals. I don't negotiate with terrorists, IGN.

It was too good to be true lol. Good monthly though, the early reveals are great games.

4 years ago

lol leaks were so much better than this...

4 years ago

Dam those late reveals are horrible bad...

I hoped to get Rabi-Ribi... sad face

4 years ago

Same here. (◞ ‸ ◟)

4 years ago

Fluffy Horde was in a $1 bundle with 9 other games a few months ago... wtf :s https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/filter:search/fluffyhorde

4 years ago

I am with majority on this one - couldn't imagine worse reveals. At least unlock were ok, so it doesn't matter much.

4 years ago

The rest of the contents of the last Monthly is a perfect example of to conclude what, with highs and lows, was overall a good ride with a fart.

At least the first Choice, even without Void Bastards, is solid for me and I'll consider it.

4 years ago

December CHOICE

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (bought from RU) have locks
AL
AM
AR
AZ
BA
BR
BY
GE
IN
KG
KZ
MD
ME
MK
RS
RU
TJ
TM
TR
UA
UZ
marked as "... game only (RU/CIS+)"

4 years ago*

Blaphemouse have locks
AL
AM
BY
GE
KG
KZ
MD
MK
RS
RU
TM
TR
UA
UZ
RU CIS

4 years ago

other games have no locks

4 years ago

спасибо

4 years ago

Big meh from me on the reveals.

4 years ago

Same here.

4 years ago

It was what I expected especially with the early unlocks so overall its still a good bundle but it could have been great with a really good late reveal. Oh well!

4 years ago

Yeah I would have been happy even if they said "no reveals this month guys" because the 3 earlies were well worth the price on their own

4 years ago

The late reveals are mainly bundled games which I have got from fanatical so I suppose I can make some extra giveaways I suppose. :)

4 years ago

Jeez, what is this. I would have bought this for Portia if my friend didn't gift me his copy, I'm glad I didn't.

4 years ago

Chasm maybe worthy

4 years ago

I doubt that I've ever seen such a disappointing combination of late reveals.Oh well, Yakuza Kiwami alone would have cost about the same on sale.

4 years ago

That's the shittiest late reveals for any monthly on my memory. Just a pack of leftover crap before moving to Humble Choice.

4 years ago

Wow this bundle was front-loaded
I remember Chasm was extremely divisive due to the proc-gen

4 years ago

Yeah, it was an example in a video about a competent game that misses the point of a good metroidvania (shortcuts, design) by being randomly generated :|

4 years ago

I think I saw that one. I'm sure there's a way to do it well, but it'd probably be something like Spelunky or Binding of Isaac where chunks are put together by hand and then the game just rearranges the chunks

4 years ago

Yep. BoI has a brilliant design by making easily randomized (and attachable) individual rooms, and tie them together with the upgrade and stat system.

4 years ago

so stupid their in house non-steam game is used as a count of how many games are in bundle.

4 years ago

so stupid their game is used as a count of how many games are in bundle.

lol

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Yeah, Chasm might be worth playing... I used to have it wishlisted but with the mixed reviews I saw, I'm not so sure about it anymore. Sword Legacy and Fluffy has both been bundled already. The latter in a dollar bundle over at Fanatical. O_o Very solid early unlocks, meh reveals, as far as I'm concerned.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I paused my sub as soon as I got the confirmation that Shadow of the Tomb Raider was just the base game and not the real Definitive edition. Personally, that first HB Choice is very meh to me. I wanted Shadow... the definitive edition, because the additional 7 tombs look like a lot of fun. As I have the classic plan, 12$ USD is pretty much 20$ CAD (thanks to the exchange rate and the sale tax for Canadian customers), which is the price Shadow vanilla was going for while on sale, when we could still purchase it. Yeah, there are other games... but apart from having a bit of interest in Blasphemous (I'm pretty sure I would ragequit tho), the rest doesn't do anything for me.

You're talking about picking up games for the Choice bundle... erm, don't you have the classic plan? All games for 12$ USD ? O_o Or... you're not just sure which ones you're gonna keep for yo'self?

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Is it anything like Kingdom? It looks interesting to me but worried about the lack of controller support (as that is how I played Kingdom)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Crud. Was really hoping Islanders would make the cut.

4 years ago

sh$t i just wanted HoF2

and islanders

4 years ago

Same. Was excited about those two.

4 years ago

Not too surprising the leaks where false, but it's all the more dissapointing how unexcited the real unlocks made me.

4 years ago

looks like I'll be giving away a bunch of junk

4 years ago

Worst monthly ever... wtf ..

4 years ago

Wow. Wish I'd followed my "Pause" instincts on this one. For my tastes, it's a total stinker. Oh well!

4 years ago*

bad month omg that reveal games are crap =/ , i feel lose my money

4 years ago

The reveal unlocks must have been the bottom of the barrel of what they got to give considering they have to be upfront now with choice

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.