Purchase the DECEMBER 2019 Monthly Bundle!

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 📆 December 6th, 2019: Humble Choice #1 launches
  • 📆 December 6th, 2019: December bundle release date: (first Friday of every month)

Humble Choice FAQ

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

SOULCALIBUR VI

• Customers from Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste wll not receive a key. Instead, they will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement; it expires Jan 03, 2020 (source)
  • Everyone else: ROW without Saudi Arabia - can be redeemed anywhere apart from Saudi Arabia
    RU/CIS customers will receive the above ROW key, even if a RU/CIS locked sub exists;
    Customers from Bulgaria, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Macau will receive the above ROW key, even if an Asia-locked sub exists

My Time At Portia

• Africa + ME - United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Botswana, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Algeria, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Gambia, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Israel, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Jordan, Kenya, Cambodia, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Morocco, Mali, Mauritania, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Senegal, Somalia, Samoa, Syrian Arab Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
  • Asia - Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Singapore, Thailand, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Vietnam
  • South America - Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Paraguay, El Salvador, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela
  • RU/CIS - Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
  • Everyone else: ROW

Free DLC to claim: My Time At Portia - Swimwear

🎮 Games:

Pay early and get: SOULCALIBUR VI, Yakuza Kiwami, My Time at Portia

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
SOULCALIBUR VI 80% of 3201 - 🏆 9.00 CV app/544750 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 93% of 1914 🏆 3.00 CV app/834530 W 0 $19.99
My Time At Portia 90% of 11653 🏆 4.50 CV app/666140 W 0 $29.99
Regular Human Basketball 92% of 119 🏆 0.75 CV app/661940 W M L 0 $4.99
Sword Legacy Omen 74% of 179 🏆 2.70 CV app/690140 W 1 $17.99
Fluffy Horde 79% of 67 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/777880 W M L 1 $9.99
Chasm 69% of 581 🏆 3.00 CV app/312200 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $162.93

CV:

Leaks (unverified) for the rest of the December bundle:

Rabi-Ribi 97% of 6467 🏆 17.99 CV app/400910 W 0 $17.99
ISLANDERS 95% of 5976 - 🏆 4.99 CV app/1046030 W M L 0 $4.99
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 85% of 471 🏆 19.99 CV app/495050 W 0 $19.99
Hand of Fate 2 86% of 2995 🏆 29.99 CV app/456670 W M L 0 $29.99
The Occupation 74% of 67 🏆 29.99 CV app/765880 W 0 $29.99
The Stillness of the Wind 79% of 232 - - 12.99 CV app/828900 W M 0 $12.99

Retail:

• $115.94

CV:

January (or December, depending on the naming scheme) Choice (first Choice bundle) (source)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider 77% of 12864 🏆 59.99 CV app/750920 W M L 0 $59.99
Blasphemous 80% of 1864 🏆 24.99 CV app/774361 W 0 $24.99
Void Bastards 86% of 1601 - 🏆 29.99 CV app/857980 W M 0 $29.99
Phantom Doctrine 73% of 1763 🏆 39.99 CV app/559100 W 0 $39.99
Dead In Vinland 80% of 457 🏆 19.99 CV app/573120 W M 0 $19.99
Horizon Chase Turbo 95% of 915 🏆 19.99 CV app/389140 W M L 0 $19.99
Dark Future: Blood Red States 81% of 107 🏆 24.99 CV app/370870 W 0 $24.99
Desert Child 83% of 36 🏆 11.99 CV app/844050 W M L 0 $11.99
X-Morph: Defense 92% of 931 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/408410 W 0 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $271.90

CV:

• ?

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

1 Month 3 Months 6 Months 12 Months*
Per month $12 $11.67 $11.17 $11
Total $12 $35 $67 $132

* bonuses are often offered for this type of promotion
In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

💡 Humble original: Balconing Simulator 2020

https://youtu.be/4iebiqBROAU
https://twitter.com/BalconingSim/status/1197949718728450048

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Rachel's Q+A
HB's FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, 6th Decemebr!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you paying for your own St Nicholas' Day gifts?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Wow, the early reveals are of a high Calibur.
[New subscription] My Time At Subscriptionville has finally come. Besides, this could be the last chance I have to get the most out of the Monthly before they hit us with Humble Choice.
[Maybe subscribe] This deal is looking at me like a yummy stuffed turkey, I might be unable to pass on it.
[Have] Got enough of these reveals in my library. Not hopeful for the rest.
[Cancelling / Pausing subscription] My wallet has to afford a Christmas tree and assorted decorative balls.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] I won't be coerced into "buy now before the price rises" deals. I don't negotiate with terrorists, IGN.

12$ for soulcalibur, portia and kiwami alone is more than worth it, i didnt have fluffy horde and its also a fun little game. All good :3 Now that I think on it, the unverified reveal (HoF2) etc would've been too good to be true but it was a nice dream while it lasted ^^

4 years ago

I swear, I got MORE than my moneys worth out of Portia. 142 hours already. That game is DAMNED addictive.

4 years ago

Yeeeesh, best farming game out there without actually much farming ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ (cuz of the build your life around the town and improve relationship model), I had way more fun than I did with SDV or HM, which surprised me, the townspeople stories are much better

Have you gotten a spouse yet! Oh my lord, they tickle my heart so~

4 years ago

4 crap games. 2 are really cheap. 2 were bundled before. 0 were on my wishlist.
HB hit a new low for me. They gave us a big f**k you before changing the bundle.
At least with Choice we now know which 10 games we will get and can actually avoid all this bs.
Edit: Just found out Regular Human Basketball is only multiplayer. This bundle sucks even more now.

4 years ago*

oof im sad you didnt like my time in portia. that game is a master piece. i was shook at how amazing it was

4 years ago

I was aswell...it improves many areas over SDV and HM.

My favorite moment...when I first found certain bf/gf will do a certain thing on their own~ it melted my heart.

4 years ago

I think she is talking about the 4 games revealed yesterday.

4 years ago

There was a picture of Shadow of Tomb Raider Definitive edition version before and looking for how many people are now posting giveaways with TR Definitive edition i wonder what percent of them has mistaken as i read they hb finally gave only vanilla version.

4 years ago

Those "definitive edition" giveaways are the standard version of the game. Users cannot create giveaways with the bundle appid (12231) only with vanilla appid (750920)

Vanilla version Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Bundle Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition BUNDLE

4 years ago

they could however put a support ticket requesting "Add Game to List", wait a few days for support to add the non definitive version to the list, and then create the giveaway. instead, they are technically breaking the guidelines rules.

"Giveaways should accurately reflect the game being given away. If the game is not available in the giveaway list, please contact support to have the game added, instead of posting the giveaway under an incorrect name."

4 years ago

add the non definitive version to the list

There is no "non definitive edition" on steam. The standard version name is: "Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition". Same name like the bundle with the DLC pack.

Vanilla = Standard version = Definitive edition appid: 750920 current giveaways on the site (Humble keys)
Bundle (with DLC pack) appid: 12231 users cannot create giveaways under this appid.

Humble gives the standard version which is called the definitive edition (standard game without DLC). (I know its confusing...)

4 years ago

i see what you mean. i didn't buy, nor own this game for any verification, however, from peoples description of "vanilla", it seems they are getting the 1year old license versions, pre definitive edition. if it does not include everything the current definitive edition includes, then they're not accurately gifting the license they actually have.

there are older appid's steamgifts could use to accurately depict what's being gifted. such as https://store.steampowered.com/sub/268072
in fact, there's a large list of possible appids that humble could be giving, and steamgifts could add to the list.
https://steamdb.info/app/750920/subs/

i can't think of any good examples currently, but this wouldn't be the first time steamgifts needed to readd the original game that's no longer available on steam to the list, because fresh licenses became available once again. i think they had to do this at one point for payday2, however i'm not sure the circumstances were quite the exact same. just similar.

4 years ago

I'm not sure, but I guess there is no difference (except the name/appid) between the removed non definitive and the current definitive edition.

Humble keys activate under the old 268072 appid but when you try to buy the current definitive edition (the standard one without DLCs) you will see the following message: "Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is already in your Steam library"

Arma 2 was a similar case as well. (Humble keys)

4 years ago

but according to the release of the definitive edition, it does include all the DLCs.
https://steamcommunity.com/gid/32341898/announcements/detail/3579724547735267027
so if they're not getting the DLC's, then they aren't getting a true definitive edition, hence the improper giveaway. however, on the flip side. the price/value of the game was the exact same either way. so it's not like gifters are getting invalid CV anyways. winners just won't be able to legitimately join into DLC giveaways for the game, without triggering a "dual win" type scenario if they happen to win both.

they even have a definitive edition upgrade that owners of the vanilla should be able to buy without causing the "already in your library" thing.

4 years ago

True, I didn't see there is no option to buy the base game only. facepalm
But even though users cannot buy the base game, it has a store page. And the current giveaways points to this appid. It only has the definitive edition name because if you buy it on steam, you will get the full package aka the definitive edition. It's a standard store page where they listed the definitive edition bundle. Same if they remove the base game/DLC buy options Here. They will rename the store page to Shadow of War definitive edition, but it is just the base game page with a bundle buy option.

That's just a name, it does not represent the bundle itself. If steam renames that page to "Shadow of the Tomb Raider", everything would be normal.

Users get the "correct" (atm nonbundled) CV 59.99€, the bundle itself cost 109,96€ (46% off=59.36€).

4 years ago

It's not an improper giveaway at all, the idiots at Square Enix just renamed the base game to Definitive Edition and SteamGifts reflects that. You get the correct $60 CV the game was sold at before under its own name, you get the correct app ID. It's just that the game Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (previously different name..) is no longer sold on Steam and only available in a bundle together with other content (and that content makes it its actual namesake).

The full package, as in the actual Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, is not available as an item to give away on SteamGifts. Anyone who wishes to could submit a support ticket like you say and ask to have that added to the list.

As a bonus point, nobody even knows what the correct MSRP for the key Humble sells should be. That's why it's "$?" in the chart on that thread. If there was a proper MSRP, SteamGifts could be petitioned to give less CV for the item appropriately.

4 years ago*

I was hoping the "leak" for the rest of the bundle was correct as I wanted most of those games, but I had high doubts as I knew 1 wasn't correct. I wasn't certain thought as things can change before the bundle release like we saw with Void Bastards in the new Humble Choice. Kind of disappointed cause there was a bunch I really wanted from that fake leak list. I really wanted Chasm as I've had it wishlisted since the first day it was listed on steam if I'm not mistaken. The 3 early unlocks in my opinion were really great, overall I felt the bundle was easily worth $12. All games I didn't own with a decent amount on my wishlist plus 1 I'll more than likely use for a GA as I own it already.

4 years ago

Don't know why, but the leaks never match the actual games you get. Any time i saw a leak or something i ended up getting stuff that doesn't even match the real thing. Don't know if they change it at last moment or what, but that always pisses me off.

4 years ago

Free DLC to claim on Steam for the games in this monthly

My Time At Portia
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1134460/My_Time_At_Portia__Swimwear/

4 years ago

What about these "leaks" for the rest of december? Didn't understand. Was not all revealed yet on Dec 6?

4 years ago

Those leaks turned out to be inaccurate (or maybe they were changed due to being leaked, and postponed to a later month).

4 years ago

Yes, all was revealed on Dec 6 - That's the whole point of Humble Choice, that you are not buying part of the bundle blind.

There were two different leaks: One from Humble themselves (noted here) which was true for all but one game, and one from a 4chan anonymous source that included more high value games which turned out to be not true at all.

4 years ago

Customers from Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, & Timor-Leste wll not receive a key. Instead, they will receive a $5 Store Coupon as a replacement; it expires Jan 03, 2020 (source)

Remember the coupon expiration date.👀

4 years ago

I missed out on getting XCOM: Enemy Within. Forgot about it and it seems there's nothing that interests me, so wont use the coupon. Its rather short for the coupon too. XD
Cheers~

4 years ago

I was totally "hey, what's the problem, there is a whole another year for that"... I hate this thing where we change the year every year! :V

4 years ago

I have one question. I'm a classic subscriber and am allowed all 10 games. I have one left over. What happens to it after it changes tomorrow if I chose not to take it?

4 years ago

nothing, you just get to redeem that 1 game you didnt pick up later. you cant use it in another month

4 years ago

Ok, thanks.

4 years ago

So what happens if I don't make my choices until the start of new choice bundle?

4 years ago

Then someone will force you to read the FAQ at: https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036284854-Humble-Choice-FAQ#expire

Edit:
This thread is about the 2019 December MONTHLY bundle.

If you are asking about the 2019 December CHOICE bundle, then take a look in https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/tN1Kt/humble-bundle-december-2019-humble-choice-1

4 years ago*

Thank you, good sir.

4 years ago

Purchased the bundle not knowing I won't get Soul 4 which lead to an expired $5 coupon haha. This was months ago but still feels bad.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.