It's that time of the year to increase my steam library with more than 1000 games, I want to buy and play some of these games during this year. Just give your opinions and votes, since I will buy the one with more votes.
Thanks Community.

Edit: Wow, I was going to buy the HZD, added to my cart and suddenly I asked myself: What does the negative steam comments say about the game?. And surprise surprise, they say the game collects data from your network.
Why does a Single Player game need to "collect" data?, so I don't use r34 mods on my OWN computer?.
Is this problem solved?
That makes it an absolutly huge NO buy for invasive useless information.

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What game should I buy and play for this Steam Summer Sale 2021?

View Results
Horizon Zero dawn
Neptunia spin off games i haven't played: 4GO and RPG
Code Vein
Monster Hunter world

Horizon Zero Dawn, Trust me (and Gaffi :P ) it's well worth the price.

2 years ago

Trust the "Global Action Fund for Fungal Infections"??????????? I'm sure it's worth the price, now, with that discount, full price, no way.

2 years ago

MEEEEEEEEEE!

And full price is kind of worth it.

2 years ago

gaffi, what do you have to wsay about HZD privbacy invasion, since the game is completly single player?

2 years ago

You mean the data collection? I get it if someone doesn't love it, and if that's enough of a deterrent to you, then I won't argue.

Do you use any google services? A cell phone? Are you on the internet? Likely you've got bigger privacy concerns than this game.

2 years ago

im a game prude. ive been there done that. zero dawn is pretty damn good. its plagued with useless filler side quest like every other game but the story is good and the combat is..."complex". its the only game i %100 this year and i did so on ps4 buying it used for $10 but im thinking of getting it on steam to mod it, i havent looked lately but i hope people make some new missions.

2 years ago

Of those games, HZD all day every day. Played it on PS4 originally, I'm sure it's just as good on PC.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

In my case, this is the only kind of personal interaction iv'e had in the last 5 years. I just want to hear opinions on people interested in video games, not just game journalist and twitter comments, just to narrow it down: What do you think abou these specifically games?.

2 years ago

I wouldn't see it as wasting money, if you desire something, you get it. Nothing wrong with that. Plus they're on sale, so it's not like OP is gonna buy them full price anyway.

2 years ago

Hands down HZD all the way

2 years ago

You won't regret Horizon :D

2 years ago

There is a rather massive gap in popularity between those options... Of course Horizon Zero Dawn would be way ahead- it's the "big popular 'AAA' title", most people don't even know about the Neptunia spinoffs existing (and lots of people are biased against anything "anime"). :P

Anyway, if you liked the other Hyperdimension Neptunia games, there's a good chance you'd like 4GO too (I haven't played RPG yet to say anything about it, but Soonβ„’).

2 years ago

yeah thats how I saw this, ends up like every post with a big popular game. Oh 4go is cyberdimension, I was confused. I just voted for those as its the only games Ive played there and I never really go for the popular choice anyway

2 years ago

4GO is "4 Goddess Online" it's the Vert video game spin off, i've played everyother spin off avaible in PC, so the only one left is producing perfection and those two that are pretty new to the franchise. 4GO never went cheap because they started using the Unreal 4 engine and that makes it expensive.

2 years ago

yeah, but also MH is big AAA games. Also I'm pretty sure if you have steam you have at least heard of neptunia, it has more than six games and remasters and they sell like pancakes.

2 years ago

A friend of mine gifted it to me last year and it was a blast. A bit more linear than it looks, but a lot of fun and a cool story

2 years ago

Horizon Zero Dawn BABEEEEEEEEEEEY

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by 01002920.