Britain's youngest EuroMillions winner Jane Park, 23, is 'offering to pay a man £60,000 a year to DATE her' after splitting from her footballer boyfriend.
Jane Park, 23, will pay her new boyfriend an 'allowance' so he can wine and dine her.
She will launch a website where men can apply to be her potential boyfriend.
The Euromillions winner was just 17 when she scooped her £1million fortune.

A Euromillions winner has said she is willing to pay her new boyfriend £60,000 a year to date her following a string of failed relationships.
Jane Park, 23, from Scotland, is launching a website where potential dates can apply to be her boyfriend in the hope that she can find love.
The potential boyfriend will be given a £60,000 annual 'allowance' to wine and dine one of Scotland's youngest National Lottery winners.
A source told The Mirror that Ms Park had become worried about people's motives since winning her fortune.
The source told the paper said: 'Jane is amazing and has so much to give but she has found herself alone again as since she won, she’s had terrible luck.
'She’s never sure whether she is being loved for herself or for her bank balance. So she would rather have the arrangement out in the open.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6376919/Britains-youngest-EuroMillions-winner-Jane-Park-offers-60-000-year-boyfriend.html

Doesn't say how much of that million she got left thought. :p

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

She comes off as shy and insecure but yet craves fame and attention, plus she's had a ton of plastic surgery, very confusing 🙃 and a reality show on top of it all....yikes

5 years ago

That's what i meant with my comment above, with all the surgery (and other things) how much she would have left. :p
Any idiot these days can get a "reality" show these days.

I came across another article where she wants to sue the lottery because they allow people to win at 17 year and how she couldn't handle it, i think that's probably true that it could also make you kinda crazy if you got such a large amount at a young age.

5 years ago

it doesnt matter. either you got raised / learned a sense for money or you didnt. and if you with 17 still didnt learned to handle money properly i dare to say that it wouldnt have ended differently if you won with 25 / 30 / 40 or whatever.
Theres enough older winners who have proven that.

5 years ago

Alot of winners do idiotic things, even go through 10 million and be left broke too but it just doesn't go for everyone, as everyone is different.
I most likely couldn't have handled a million or more when i was 18 either, i experienced how it is living with little so now i'd just appreciate it all the more and would be extra careful with it, most people that do stupid things with it already had money to live comfortably and thus aren't careful with it.

How can you say you if you can't handle money at 17, usually most of your stuff is paid by your parents then, and some start to get a job and some don't, it isn't legal to drink, you can't vote, but you can gamble to win a million or who knows what more, it is silly.

5 years ago

You don't need to pay everything yourself to understand what / how much a million is. I got everything paid either with that age, that doesn't mean i cannot understand that it is alot of money, or in usual cases i wont be able to earn such sums later. as said its all about fi you ever learned a sense for money or not. and if you where not willingly to learn it till then, in most cases you wont learn it with a few years more either. for the others want your money part, theres a reason why u usually have the option to get such winnings without being named. aka you yourself give allow them to state who won it / make it public. people should learn to blame them self for their failures, instead of all the time shifting it to other. my point stands either you learned it yourself or get raised with it or you didn't. if you didn't you will learn it the hard way.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Yeah, I think the majority of kids thrown in the spotlight have a very large risk of of a downward spiral and I definitely agree with her on the lawsuit, hopefully some good can come out of it

5 years ago

I did plenty of stupid things that I regret at 17 without winning the lottery. I know plenty of people who would do utterly stupid things if they won the lottery at 40. I'm not unsympathetic but how far could you go down that route? Everybody who wants to buy a lottery ticket while picking up a bottle of scrumpy and a bag of doritos at the local corner shop also has to undergo a psychological evaluation to prove they have the intelligence and emotional maturity to make entirely sensible use of their winnings in order to protect the lottery authorities from potential legal action? The whole point of winning the lottery for most people is to have the money to do stupid things they would never otherwise be able to do and foolishly waste said money...

5 years ago

Honestly, I have no comment. Who am I to judge?

5 years ago

I'll settle for half and we'll call off any actual physical meeting

5 years ago

she is willing to pay her new boyfriend £60,000 a year to date her following a string of failed relationships

I think the answer to the reason her relationships fail is in this very sentence...

5 years ago

Yeah, exactly. If you're being paid to do it, does it suddenly become a job? "Ugh, my girlfriend/boss is calling me again..."

5 years ago

I'm trying to imagine her reasoning. The closest I can get to something that makes sense is:
"I'm so tired of all these guys who want to hook up because I'm rich. Maybe I should just pay one an above-average wage he won't come at me for the money"

5 years ago

How much $ is left?
1mill isn't that much when you have no self-control or idea how to manage it...

5 years ago

based on what's in the article, she's probably spent a bundle already.

But looked at a different way, her "boyfriend" will be unemployed within a few years

5 years ago

Nothing probably, which is why she's doing promotion work for Euromillions.

5 years ago

It all sounds like a poorly executed advertising campaign for Euromillions. Look at that, she won the first time she played! A whole million! And she's still got enough money to pay for a live-in boyfriend. Right.

Well, if she really won a million when she was 17 (not the money she got for promoting Euromillions I mean), she probably has realized by now that nobody will ever care about who she really is now that she's rich so at least this time she'll get to audition shallow men who only want to date her for her money.

5 years ago

I wish you wouldn't have posted that here.

5 years ago

A source told The Mirror that Ms Park had become worried about people's motives since winning her fortune.

Jeez, I am so worried about people's only motives being to get with me for money, let's solve that by paying them £60,000 a year! 🙃

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.