The game Urban Chaos that is no longer available for sale on Steam is currently $0.98 in the Square Enix store. With taxes, I paid $1.07. It comes as a Steam key.

UPDATE: It's $6.99 now.

Steam Square Enix store
Urban Chaos Urban Chaos
4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Get?

View Results
Must get.
Skip.
Don't care.
I'm just passing by.

Already got this morning, jumped on it as soon as I saw it.

Was a bit of an ordeal with the store not knowing my account anymore but saying the email was already in use when I wanted to make a new one, the "Review Order" button not working for a while (trying two different browsers with all blockers disabled), then SMS verification, order on hold for manual review even after that ..... but I finally got my key.

4 years ago

Perfect.
The site can't register me as Ru/Cis customer, but correct define my country with phone number (yes, it's not so hard. But if i can pay, why i can't register with correct data?)
W8 for deal's verification...

Upd . Activate successfully )

4 years ago*

FF and Square Enix websites are just a pile of confusing mess. :o

4 years ago

The game seems (currently) to be sold at more than $ 13 on marketplaces (G2A, Kinguin) ... So, at $ 1 I guess some people will jump on it to try to make a profit.

4 years ago

everytime I see stuff like this.. I always wonder who in their right mind would pay $13 for a 20 year old game (I don't know how old it is really but I know its old).

4 years ago

Its from 1999, had it on my PS1. :D

But i didnt like it, later the Urban Chaos Riot Response on Xbox was way better. Wish they could bring it also on PC/Steam or so.

And to the Price and People pay that much. Its easy, Old Game, Treasure etc.

Its also with many other thiings, older, more expensive and hard to get sometimes.

4 years ago

Lol so I was right.. 20 years old.. what a guess xD
but still I'm sure you can get it for a few bucks.. so over pricing it just makes me wonder who is gullable enough to buy it at $13 or more

4 years ago

Yeah...played it on my PC in 2000. Just after finishing the original Unreal. And System Shock 2. On 3DFX hardware...

Damn, I'm old... X(

4 years ago

Im playing SS2 at the moment as well. I'm near the end on REC level 5. I have so many games.. but I'm kind of addicted to Dota 2 at the moment.. such a dirty little guilty pleasure of mine..

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Notice: At the request of the publisher, Urban Chaos is no longer available for sale on Steam.

The store page is still up for this game, and it's currently sitting at 69% positive reviews with most complaints centered around the control scheme. For $1 I think it's a good pickup if you find it interesting, thanks for posting this :]

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

An internal error has occured (error code: The parameter payment must not be present in this request). Please retry later.

Seems another browser works.

4 years ago*

Urban Chaos is already in your Steam library (Purchased 20 Jun, 2014)

I enjoyed this game so much back in 1999/2000.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I can't pay with paypal or credit card

4 years ago

thanks!

4 years ago

I love getting keys for games that aren't even on the storefront anymore. Will be getting this, thanks.

4 years ago

I got this game from Eidos Anthology. Looks like isn't in the bundle anymore.

4 years ago

I already own this and can't find it on my licenses page so I guess I got it from a pack key from one of their bundles, except I don't remember their bundles coming as a single key.

4 years ago

Ah yeah, I remember getting one of those from group buys, it was too cheap to say no :P

4 years ago

Thanks for this tip bro, i purchase a key for this epic classic game and is very cheap for a delisted game, in others resellers the price is 12 dollars.

4 years ago

Man i still have a backup copy of the ps1 cd, this is old...

4 years ago

Damn im late

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.