November 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 27th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 4th 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Darksiders III

Imperator: Rome

Crying Suns

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW version)

LIMITED TIME: PREMIUM AND CLASSIC SUBSCRIBERS GET ALL 12 GAMES.

It is the 4th month in a row for this promotion.

Notes:

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Darksiders III 75% of 6580 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/606280 W 0 $59.99
Yakuza Kiwami 2 95% of 3997 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/927380 W 0* $29.99
Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition 52% of 12933 โค ๐Ÿ† 8.25 CV sub/356544 W M L 0 $54.99
Crying Suns 87% of 1707 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/873940 W M 0 $24.99
Darksburg 70% of 1011 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV (?) (currently nonexistent on SG) app/939100 W 0 $19.99
Little Misfortune 87% of 2192 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/714120 W M L 0 $19.99
Smile For Me 99% of 696 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.95 CV app/1018850 W M 0 $12.99
Darkwood Deluxe Edition 94% of 6794 Corresponds to this store bundle โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV sub/512040 W M L 0 $24.47
TSIOQUE 96% of 441 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.10 CV app/393190 W M 0 $13.99
Rover Mechanic Simulator 93% of 143 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.80 CV app/864680 W 0 $11.99
Youropa 97% of 141 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/640120 W 0 $19.99
Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt 77% of 185 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/938380 W 3 $19.99

Retail:

• $313.36

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

TORII (DRM-FREE)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There have been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

This bundle doesnโ€™t cost much more than a Netflix subscription, yet will you be getting more entertainment hours out of this selection rather than binge-watching your movies & TV shows?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Shall we let the games from the annual subscription pile up one more time? Yes, we shall!
[New subscription] [New subscription] Am I in a different reality than you guys? I feel this is a great bundle, could even go as far as saying that itโ€™s one of my favorite Choices so far.
[Maybe subscribe] With the upcoming sales and holiday events, Iโ€™m a little skeptical about this undertaking. Letโ€™s not rush into a decision.
[Pause / Backlog commitment] By the looks of it, my one year subscription will last me a lifetime. My end-of-year resolution is trying to finish some old games rather than collecting even more.
[Cancelling / will not buy] And I just bought both Yakuza and Darksiders. Might as well call myself Little Misfortune. The others wouldn't make me Smile.

Glad to see some positivity here :D It's not the bundle for me, but there are a few games I would play if I win them but I wouldn't get them otherwise.

3 years ago

This month's bundle is looking good... I still don't know if I should pick it up or not because backlog, mostly. And also because there's nothing that screams "gotta play this asap" at me. At least, not yet.

3 years ago

imperator and darksiders im in

3 years ago

Darksiders III and Imperator Rome do it for me. Crying Suns and Youropa look like they're worth keeping.
Darkwood I'd have bought if I didn't hvae it already. Yakuza 2 I know is good, even if it's not my thing.

Darksburg looks tempting (yay for the Ds), but the reviews are certainly a let-down.

3 Point/Click Adventures that I don't care about, a casual city builder, and ahem, Mars Rover Simulator.

3 years ago

Ok, first time I'm interested in a monthly (because Yakuza Kiwami 2) since over two years ago and... I'm completely lost here. By the looks of it they're asking for 18 euro (""Premium"") for it... while, yep, classic is still 11 dollars per month... so they're asking for twice as much of me. Yeah, screw that. XD
(Yes, I know, not a very constructive comment, but I feel the need to remind everyone who's gonna go "Wow, amazing bundle!" that monthlies used to be a lot less of a stressful mess some years ago.)

3 years ago

If it helps, classic is 12 dollars. And you can always try Group Buys and see if you get lucky there. Admittedly chances are slim if you want the headliner.

3 years ago

As a new subscriber or re-subscriber you need to use one of their frequent promotional offers, to either get classic or get 1-3 months for a cheaper price, etc.

3 years ago

Only for Yakuza Kiwami 2 is an instant buy for me.

3 years ago

Question: Darksiders III is the standard version, right? Does this mean that owning it would lock me out of the deluxe content in this complete the bundle set on Steam?

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/10464/Darksiders_Blades__Whip_Franchise_Pack/

I'm tempted, but Imperator and Crying suns are locked in my region and I have absolutely no interest in those two.

3 years ago

That bundle is:

Complete The Set

So no, not locked out.

3 years ago

Yes, but it's got Darksiders III Deluxe, not Darksiders III Standard + Deluxe content separately. Hence my question.

3 years ago

You must fully miss at least one package to be able to buy.
But partially owned don't give discount, so in this case it probably wouldn't make sense to buy bundle as DLC standalone gets discounted too.

3 years ago

You should still be able to purchase that bundle. It probably wont make sense since they didn't list it with Darksiders III Standard + Deluxe content separately. So you wont get a complete the set discount for owning Darksiders III Standard.

Instead you should probably get Darksiders III - Digital Extras. It has a historical low of $5.49 during Steam sales. Another sale should be coming at the end of the month.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/889900/Darksiders_III__Digital_Extras/

3 years ago

I appreciate the advice, but I think I'll pass on this month. Thanks for the help, all. Cheers. :)

3 years ago

you will be able to get the missing content from the bundle at 26% off and the discount stacks with sales so getting the standard version from the bundle and then going for the whole bundle is the cheapest way to go, it's a complete your collection deal if i'm not mistaken :D
Edit: i did not notice it has the deluxe edition in the bundle and not the two items separately, it might not work, better wait for someone who redeemed the base game to confirm it first :/

3 years ago*

Would somebody mind donating a redeemed Crying Suns key? I want to know what package ID it has.

160040, Darksiders III
355721, Yakuza Kiwami 2 - Retail - [Digital] (WW)
356544, Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition - HB
276373, Crying Suns
304847, Darksburg
206680, Little Misfortune
337806, Smile For Me
512040, Darkwood Deluxe Edition
75295, TSIOQUE
272669, Rover Mechanic Simulator
177433, Youropa
304557, Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt

Yakuza is the same as the store version.
Imperator includes a dummy app ID so previous owners get a chance to waste a key.

3 years ago*

3 years ago

ty

3 years ago

Little to no DRM in the bundle's selection, it appears devs are mostly alrighty, most games in the bundle actually interest me and HB updated their site to allow claiming en masse.
I'm genuinely surprised.

3 years ago

One that I already own, a few "meh, I might enjoy it", and a whole bunch of "not interested". Yet another skip.

I'm beginning to think I should try to get the balance of my mostly unused annual subscription refunded. At the current rate, I'm good through to 2025.

3 years ago

It seems to me that they are trying (and succeeding) in aiming to appeal to very diverse tastes, so that everbody is supposed to find something to their liking. Apparently you don't. I'm curious: What would your dream HB bundle look like?

3 years ago

The only ones I've taken advantage of this year were February and April.

In April's case I was mostly interested in Hitman 2 and traded or gifted most of the rest, so February was the last ideal bundle from my standpoint. I blame it on the great "Humble will ban you for gifting and trading" revelation. Since that came to light, I've almost completely stopped purchasing bundles from Humble unless at least half of the games interest me, which has translated to one bundle purchase (Summer Adventure) in the last 6 months.

I'd probably be less picky about it if I could freely do what I want with keys that I've purchased without risking an account ban. Sometimes I think that I should just claim the rest of my monthlies to run out my subscription, then go on a huge gifting / trading binge, let Humble do what they will, and take my business elsewhere.

3 years ago

I think it honestly comes down to perspective.

People who are used to trading are probably used to getting a whole bunch of stuff they don't actually want and profiting from it, whether that's via selling, or getting games that they do want. That's not an attack on you or anything, just a general observation. Now the bannings have happened, it's lost it's value. Just seems that way. ;)

I don't trade (i might gift a few to friends though), so when I look at a bundle I'm asking myself two questions. Do I really want one or more of these games and is buying the bundle better than the historical low for the games I'm actually going to use (I discount everything else as being worthless, including stuff I already own). If the answer is no to those, I pause it.

I don't think any of their recent bundles have been bad at all. It all comes down to what kind of games that you honestly want for yourself. I do find it surprising that there's been nothing in there for you. They've been pretty diverse. =)

3 years ago

Four off the wishlist and several others that look interesting as well. I've been pretty satisfied these past few months, and the trend continues.

3 years ago

Pretty decent bundle, for some reason their november bundles are always good.

I'll probably activate: Darksiders 3, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Darkwood and Crying Suns.
Maybe: TSIOQUE and Youropa

So that's 4 games I'm interested in, plus two that I may or may not be into (will have to check some videos).

3 years ago

$4 discount for trying to pause. Not bad, not great.

3 years ago

lucky you i dont haver any of this.

3 years ago

same, great deal for me

3 years ago

Not a single one owned, one Ignored and 3 wishlisted. Sure, I'll take it.

Not interested in Yakuza, but the rest is more than good enough to warrant throwing 10ish euro their way.

3 years ago

I approve of this bundle.

3 years ago

own yakuza and darksiders, but otherwise mostly repeat-free and so I went for it.

3 years ago

Do we have any updates on whether HB is still going to thump us for putting our keys up on here?

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

It's funny to me, people are liking this one, but I don't care for anything in this bundle. I think I might use my first ever pause!

3 years ago

getting better with this one hope next ones will keep up

3 years ago

Almost bought Crying Suns not too long ago. Between that and the point-and-clicks, this is a winner for me! (But don't tell Humble I said that. I still want to try to squeeze a coupon out of them.)

3 years ago

happy cakeday!

3 years ago

Good month for me, now I must pay 132USD XD hahaha

3 years ago

Keeping just for Yakuza Kiwami 2, yay.

3 years ago

Is Imperator: Rome Deluxe not available to be selected when creating a new giveaway?

3 years ago

Not at the moment, but you can open a ticket and request the addition of this package.
Please note in the ticket that both the store sub and the sub from this bundle contain two bogus Paradox apps which and they are different, so adding sub/337102/ (Store sub) instead of sub/356544 (sub from the current bundle) might cause inconsistencies in checking that the winners activated the key. Even more than that, if the Russian version of this key is given away (sub/337566) as sub/337102/, then the winner will lack Rome - The Punic Wars Content Pack.
Feel free to link to this comment in your ticket.

Edit: turns out that the RU/CIS sub was not indexed on SteamDB when I investigated the subs, since this is a newly created package.
More info here.

3 years ago*

Thank you very much for the very indepth explanation, and I'll link this coment, sure

3 years ago

Hey mate, I'm in the same situation you were in where I'm trying to find the Imperator Rome Deluxe Edition and its not there. Did you get an answer from support one way or the other? I don't know if i should just make the giveaway for the normal or go through a ticket to have it added.

3 years ago

Hi
My ticket is still open with no replies after 1 month.
I think the recommendation I saw in a thread was to do a giveaway of the package that matches the most with the one from the bundle. But I can't remember where I saw it, so take it with a grain of salt

3 years ago

I was worried the pending ticket would be the answer but not exactly expecting otherwise. I have one with a different game but same situation already pending, too. I'll probably push it to the back of the list while i work around my limited giveaway slots. But just picking the most accurate option available is probably the way it will end up going.

Well thanks for the quick response back mate. Have a good one.

3 years ago

Doubts doubts... If i get it i get Yakuza 2 and can complete the collection, other games i have no interest at all...

3 years ago

Three games I'm interested in. Not enough to buy the bundle, but it's nice to see some interesting games :)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.