Search for new games to share.
Find out more information.
Syntax for writing comments.
Frequently asked questions.
Community rules and guidelines.
Group recruitment window is from the 1st to the 20th of each month.
2018 holiday game goup
QGG Special Games Group (Next game in December)
Here are some of the giveaways we had last month (you can also see historical quality of giveaways in our group here)
Night in the Woods
Spyro™ Reignited Trilogy
Endless Space® 2
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
My Time At Portia
Streets of Rogue
Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy (2 copies)
NECROPOLIS: BRUTAL EDITION
Beholder 2 (3 copies)
Tesla vs Lovecraft
My Brother Rabbit
Particle Fleet: Emergence
Valley (2 copies)
LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Rise of the Tomb Raider™
Rusty Lake Hotel
Star Trek™: Bridge Crew
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Everything (2 copies)
Battlesloths 2025: The Great Pizza Wars
Costume Quest 2
Equilinox (2 copies)
Shenmue I & II (7 copies)
• At least Level 3 on SteamGifts
• Have given away "QGG Monthly"-quality games in the past
• If you're new to SteamGifts, you need to be a member for at least 3 months, and be a member of at least one other closed group (a group where you need approval to join).
• For users below level 5: User must have a positive Real CV ratio (Check ratio here) OR Positive SteamGifts won/sent ratio
• Clean slate at SteamRep (https://steamrep.com)
• Steam profile has to be public
• Multiple or unredeemed wins within the last year - are forbidden.
• You must try to keep a positive group ratio
• Do not blacklist other members
• Be nice and civil to other members (for instance, if you win, please say thanks to the poster)
We only want quality games in this group, so members need to abide by certain rules when creating giveaways.
• Each giveaway must have 1,000+ reviews on Steam and 60%+ Steam rating OR 100+ reviews on Steam and 80%+ Steam rating. Games with 10,000+ reviews on Steam are allowed regardless of their steam rating.
• Shared giveaways are allowed (except for monthly, and free games). But need to abide by our quality giveaways rules (steam rating, etc.)
• Optional: If a giveaway is QGG-only, the gifter/creator is allowed to require the winner to play/finish the game within a set amount of time. Applies to "new member" giveaways too.
• Each member will create at least one group-exclusive giveaway every month.
• Monthly Giveaway should finish by the 25th of each month.
• Monthly Giveaway should last at least 3 days
• Monthly Giveaway cannot be region locked
• Monthly Giveaway must have at least 10P value, and one of the following:
• The ability to "skip a month" was added so people can be able to take a break from SteamGifts when they need to, and not worry about being kicked out because of it. It is NOT a tool to pick and choose which GAs you want or don't want to enter.
• Each member is allowed to "skip a month" (not create any group GAs, including a monthly GA) by simply abiding by the rules. No need to notify anyone about it.
• When skipping a month, you cannot enter any group GAs (i.e. any GA that QGG is in the list of groups).
• You cannot "skip a month" on your first month of joining (i.e. not create your "new member" GA).
Please read these rules carefully, and only apply if you're sure you can follow them.
• New members need to create a giveaway in 48h upon receiving an invite to the group
• New members first giveaway must be a QGG group-exclusive giveaway
• New members first giveaway must last at least 7 days
• New members CANNOT enter any group giveaways until their first giveaway is finished. (Finished = marked as received by the winner)
• New members first giveaway must have at least 16 entries when it's finished. Begging for entries is forbidden. To check how many entries individual games received in QGG giveaways - see insturctions at the bottom.
• New members first giveaway counts as the monthly giveaway of the month he joined
• New members first giveaway cannot be region locked
• New members first giveaway must have at least 10P value, and one of the following:
(I recommend searching for the game in the group giveaways, and checking how many entries it got last time this game was given away in a group-only giveaway, to prevent the situation where your first giveaway doesn't get enough entries, and you're forced to create a new one to replace it and wait another week)
Users who left the group (or were removed without being banned) and were members for at least 1 month (did not leave on the month they joined), can return to the group, by abiding by the following rules:
• Returning user needs to create a "new member giveaway" on the month of his return. Which needs to comply with all NEW MEMBER rules described above, except the "New members CANNOT enter any group giveaways until their first giveaway is finished" rule.
• Upon re-entering the group, the user needs to verify his group ratio (value-wise and amount-vise) is positive. If his group ratio is negative, he needs to immediately create the GAs needed to rectify the situation.
• User wanting to return to the group needs to leave a message here in the recruitment thread.
For full list of rules, see our group rules page
Rules still unclear? Check here
How to check how many entries a game received when it was given away in QGG:
A word of advice: This is not one of those groups where nobody really checks what you do, so you can do whatever and nobody will care. This group is more similar to "Actually Playing Games" or "Playing Appreciated" where there are strict rules, and everyone needs to follow them to the T. If you're more a free spirit, who just wants to give some games and win some games, and not to think about it too much - this is not the group for you!
A word of advice #2: If you're thinking of joining the group, and entering as many giveaways as possible until you're kicked from the group - please don't!
Many have tried. All have failed. Our group management tool allows me to see exactly which GAs each member joins, and as soon as I detect new members trying this, this person is kicked from the group and blacklisted by all members.
Management of this group is done using the SGMT tool. All checks and verifications (new user, monthly, GA quality, etc.) are fully automatic.
Comment has been collapsed.
Hi can i join? my first giveaway will be Prototype 2 or Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Prototype 2 is problematic - as it doesn't fit the "new member GA" requirements.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is OK.
Friend request sent.
EDIT: Group invite sent
October recruitment is closed.
NEW: all members joining before end of November 2019 will participate in a private "GRIS" giveaway (pending minimum of 5 recruits)
Have a bump.
November recruitment is now open
I would like to join this group. My first giveaway is Influent
Unfortunately we cannot accept you to our group at this point.
Please read our "General rules" and "New member" rules in the above post.
I want to be clear. joiners need make 1 GA by steam sale start? I could join but have returned after a long break from SG here so will need see what games I can give. Maybe 1 maybe 5.
Quality bump 🏅
I can participate I can draw lego batman and f.e.a.r 3
Unfortunately we cannot accept you to our group at this point.
Please read our "General rules" rules in the above post.
Would like to apply for this group
As per our group rules, what is going to be your "new member giveaway"?
I can do Fran Bow and/or Beholder 2 right now.
Fran Bow has a chance to pass the minimum required entries, but Beholder 2 is a safer bet - so I recommend it.
Group invite sent.
howdy, i'd love to join up. i can start off with a giveaway for battletech.
Unfortunately, Battletech only got 8 entries last time it was given away in our group (yesterday), so it will not fit as your "new member giveaway".
Please choose a different game.
And feel free to use the tool mentioned in the description to check number of entries in previous giveaways.
my fault, i used the wrong group in the tool. the only other game i have now that i thought could fit the criteria is 'sonic mania', but that even falls a little short. money is a little tight right now so i can't buy anything specially for the giveaway. i'll reapply again in the future at a better time. 😉
No problem :)
Hello, I have a question, I reread the rules but I don't find my answer. Can a game that was given away for free be given away as an "extra" (so not monthly ga)? Aside from the fact that it was given away it fits the criteria for QQ giveaways and I got it in a bundle. (it's Deponia: The Complete Journey)
Pretty sure you can but it can only be given as a group only giveaway now. Chances are you will get no entries.
Just checked the last giveaway for the game was made a month or so ago and it got no entries.
As steveywonder75 correctly answered, it can only be given away as a group-exclusive giveaway (to prevent abuse).
This rule (and other smaller / specific rules) does not appear here, but it does appear on our group rules page.
Under "ANTI-ABUSE RULES" section.
November recruitment is now closed
December group recruitment is now open
could i come in? my new member GA could be outlast 2 or Batman: Arkham Knight