Yes, way better than the $10 on Ubisoft's Lunar Sale...Don't you agree?
If you missed the Humble Bundle, the base game is $5 on Ubisoft...so $9 total.

See you Online...:-)

UPDATE: In reply to emotionengine, yes it works if you bought the base game on steam https://imgur.com/a/z0qzgje

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you slowly warming up Humble Bundle again?

View Results
Maybe...keep the rosy deals coming and we'll see
NEVER!...IGN has frozen my heart
I'll gladly warm up to anything that is not EPIC

Is it worth it if you own the survival already?

5 years ago

Survival seems to be the best of the dlcs.
Since you have it this will get you Last Stand, Underground and some exclusive weapons and outfits

5 years ago

Yes i know, i am on a dilemma if i should get it or just pass as the remaining stuff arent worth it.

5 years ago

Last stand is not bad but will probably die out soon when game will have lower player amounts (if it didnt already, I dunno). Underground is kinda fun, you might pick it at least for variety. Basically same missions but in levels generated from prefab rooms chained up in a row.

5 years ago

Then i suppose i can start playing it with my friend first and then decide if i want to buy it in a future sale. Thanks for the help and i hope you have a nice day.

5 years ago

Tom Clancy’s The Division worth it for just single player experience?

5 years ago

It's mostly PVE game but missions may be quite hard alone. You'll have to matchmake with random people if you don't have friends playing it. Technically it's possible to play them alone but on higher difficulties enemies are bullets sponges.

5 years ago

So far it is, i tried it both solo and coop with friends and i had a great time no matter what. Keep in mind that for the most part i dont like looter games but this one is totaly worth it.

5 years ago

if i have it on steam it works with no problems? on humble bundle there is a text that says this "Must own base game purchased from Humble/Uplay in order to redeem" so idk

5 years ago

I bought the main game here on Steam. The dlc activates in-game...Buying on steam is just for the numbers

5 years ago

Hmm, to grab the season pass or just Underground (because I head Last stand is bad)....

5 years ago

Like i said on february monthly's thread i don't understand the logic ... ok division is an early access game of the bundle . Ok i understand , making a discount on dlc is logic ... but why includes survival on the bundle ... instead of this i prefer the SP for 3 bucks instead of 4 . I don't know if i'll buy the SP but in this case i have a stupid dlc key useless .

5 years ago

So you have to weigh whether you'll get the Season Pass aka waste money on something you already own a part of, or buy individual DLC at probably higher prices. This is a pretty good deal for The Division's Season Pass, though.

5 years ago

uplay key or direct redeem?

5 years ago

see below

5 years ago

yeah just see, thanks
their link ur account here and there and give us ur ID and shoes, heh nty

5 years ago

support reply
Hey there,
Thanks for reaching out to us! My name is Kasey and I'm sorry for the confusion, but that can in fact be gifted! Just send the download link you have for that game directly to the friend whom you'd like to receive that.

5 years ago

no keys, no giftlinks
direct redeem - i asked for refund
no info about it on product page

support reply
Hey there,
Thanks for reaching out to us! My name is Kasey and I'm sorry for the confusion, but that can in fact be gifted! Just send the download link you have for that game directly to the friend whom you'd like to receive that.

5 years ago*

Gold edition on Ubisof Store is 9€

5 years ago

Since the Season Pass is 3.59 euros for Humble Monthly subscribers, it seems like a decent deal indeed.
And I do like having all DLCs related to a game, if they can be acquired at a considerable discount.

5 years ago

Does anyone know if this will work with the Steam version of the game? My guess is because the base game requires and activates on Uplay, this will work as well, but it's just a guess. Factual knowledge would be better...

5 years ago

I have the steam version and the HB Survival dlc showed activated in-game. I will check the season pass tonight and post a screenshot

5 years ago

Confirmed, it works...everything activated https://imgur.com/a/z0qzgje

5 years ago

Thanks for this, I appreciate the clarification!

5 years ago

Cheers for the confirmation!

5 years ago

I just bought it but cant activate right now... "Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product" :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Nope, it'a a "link your uPlay account" link.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

read replies above urs.

5 years ago

it should be fine

5 years ago

Humble hasn't been any good for years now; to me at least.
So.. no.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Sure enough...no more keys...hope they get more within 8 days?

5 years ago

I just bought the season pass. But beware: if you already have survial, it's cheaper (in eu) to just buy the frontline pack and the othert 2 expansions seperately. You don't get all the costume dlcs!

5 years ago

Thanks, just bought it myself. As it's only 3,39€ here. ;)

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by magicmase.