Why is this thread closed?

DEALS

Remember they add additional fee to the base price.
Usually promotions end as soon as the seller runs out of the keys.
Gamivo

Coupons:

1. sc10off – 10% of discount on everything
  2. BACK10ME – 10% cashback(coupon valid till end of 27.07.2018)
  3. 50% CASHBACK – IMPORTANT: click here for details (open image attached to iluvfish's comment)
  4. SOFTWARE30 - 30% COUPON VALID ONLY ON SELECTED SOFTWARE
    ALL WINDOWS PRODUCTS & OFFICE PACKAGES
    MAX SHOPPING CART VALUE LIMITED TO €50

Deals for $0.01 (fee not included):

Other deals (fee not included):

1. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for 1.60€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/lego-pirates-of-the-caribbean
  2. Endless Space 2 for 6.90€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/endless-space-2
  3. EUIII Complete Edition for 0.39€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/europa-universalis-iii-complete-edition
  4. [PRICE DROP] Styx – Shards of Darkness for 3.55€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/styx-shards-of-darkness
  5. STALKER Call of Pripyat (GOG key!) 0.62€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-call-of-pripyat
  6. Bounty Train €2.07 https://www.gamivo.com/product/bounty-train (bundled only once as tier 3 Humble)
  7. [NEW] Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap for 3.39€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/wonder-boy-the-dragons-trap
  8. [NEW] Lethis - Path of Progress for 2.09€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/lethis-path-of-progress

Heads up from Joseahfer:

For The King: https://yuplay.ru/product/14769233/
A little cheaper and official store, with no additions when paying. And no oregion lock, of course.

PLEASE NOTE

I am not affiliated with Gamivo in any way, I'm just updating the thread with deals that other SG users send me for your convenience. Therefore I have absolutely no knowledge about their site, their promotions and safety of their sellers except from what SG members have reported here. Below are opinions about specific sellers on Gamivo and Gamivo in general. I suggest to check it out before buying anything.

I'll be updating the thread as soon as possible but since I visit SG only for a few seconds between other activities I'd appreciate if you'd just copy-paste game's name + price + pure link so I could quickly copy-paste it too :)

Something like that:
Game 1 for 0.01€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-1
Game 2 Collection for 2.99€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-2-collection

SELLERS' REPUTATION

Here's a list of good and bad sellers. Let me know about your experience with specific sellers and I'll add it to the OP.

YOU CAN TRUST THEM:

1. Roboto Digital – nobody had an issue with them so far. If the key didn't work, it has been refunded (although it is impossible to try to buy the game again anymore).

SEEMS TO BE SAFE:

1. Playtime DeadXecuter has bought a few games from them and had no problems (see below).

Bought For the King (4.39eur, cheapest) and Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered (3.54eur, daily deal), both keys from user called Playtime, keys redeemed fine

BE CAREFUL WITH:

1. GamesTrading – SolidSnail has had some problems with refunding duped key (see section below).

IS THIS SITE SAFE?

Some heads up from SG members who bought something on Gamivo and commented in this thread. Due to changing the title all the time permalinks don't work properly, so if you want to check if the comment really exist please copy-paste the quote into the discussion's search tab. If you can confirm the keys haven't been revoked after some time, please let us know in the comments.

GAMIVOcom (page 1):

Regarding our ToS we are not allowing to C2C transactions on GAMIVO.com
We verify all merchants and only registered, fully legal companies are allowed to sell their products on the marketplace.

ChrisKutcher (page 3):

For the heads up - I got it (fallout 3) here (I suppouse 4 months ago, when this thread was created). Still have it in my account . Nothings been revoked.

nenesio (page 4):

I made a purchase on this site, to process the purchase they asked me to take a selfie with a paper that said "gamivo.com" to verify my identity, which I thought was ridiculous and I refused why I'm not in stupid subreddit.
I asked for a refund and they insisted that it was something quick to verify my identity, for the second time I asked for a refund and they told me to wait a few days. after 2 days and almost 3 they told me that I had to wait more days and the payment record did not say "canceled" but "hold". so it bothers me and I told they I was going to file a complaint with the police and it was because they made the refund.

MissDefi (page 4):

Just to let you know..i won fallout 3 here 5 days ago, which was from this site and the key worked.

ExtremussPrime (page 5):

I wanted to share my experience regarding if it's safe. Purchased 2 games, two different times, received all the 4, after waiting 5 minutes the first time and 15-20 the second. Screen captures are from the email confirming payment, and Steam Licences and Activations. You can compare dates.
1, 2, 3, 4

ryuga (page 5):

I purchased 2 games (Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Titanfall) at ridiculous prices (<$1) in late March and mid April, they are still in my account. Seller was "Roboto Digital". I suppose at least this one is safe.

antiHiko (page 5):

Bought fallout 3 goty,minecraft windows 10,titanfall off of them in different periods of time... all codes worked, you'll get your codes in max 5 minutes in the "your games" section of your gamivo account

SolidSnail (page 10):

Ok.
Basically bought my key from a merchant, the key resulted already used. Contacted the support and they told me to wait 48 hours for a reply from the merchant. After 48 hours the merchant didn't reply, so Gamivo support asked me to wait an additional 24 hours, which I did.
After 24 hours still no reply from the merchant so they offered me an instant refund in the forum of wallet's credit. They couldn't provide me with a new key (the thing I asked originally when I contacted the support for the first time) nor a 50% off to use and pay the game the same amount of money I paid for it from the merchant, so in the end I added an additional 9€ and something to purchase the game.
I think at this point reporting the seller is a good thing: the name is GamesTrading

Notil78 (page 11):

Buyed couple of games on this site, many of them was at a very good price... Never had any problems, for the moment !
+1

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

50% & 30% coupons ran out!

5 years ago

got GTA SA for 39 Cents. Just click "View more offers".. granted.. i kinda expect it to get revoked soonish lmao

5 years ago

Actually, in my opinion, previous humble bundle games are some of the safest you can buy

5 years ago

I buy my 1st game on gamivo 2 month ago, xcom 2 for 3.99€ and for now I still have the game in my library

5 years ago

San andreas is over.

5 years ago

Thanks!

5 years ago

Lovol, can you add the coupon FB30OFF to the op? It gives 30% off on any order

5 years ago

Invalid.

5 years ago

It still works for me, it's odd is invalid for you

5 years ago

Added, thanks :)

5 years ago

tx, bought some wallet with that Coupon. :)

5 years ago

Which one you used??

5 years ago

FB30OFF

5 years ago

FB30OFF

GONE!!

5 years ago

Just bought a couple games with that 30% off coupon, awesome, thanks!!!!

5 years ago

Goddamn,wanted to pre-order fifa 19 but there aren't any heavy discount coupons apparently? :(

5 years ago

I doubt I will ever purchase again on the site- The merchant didn't reply and I'm still waiting for a working key or a refund, first purchase went down in a horrible way. I will contact them tomorrow since I waited 48 hours (for now) but I want to wait another day to see if something moves.

5 years ago

Rule of thumb with these kind of key resellers, never pay more than you're willing to lose. That being said, I've made a few purchases there and have had no problems so far, so you might just have gotten unlucky.

5 years ago

Well, since I saw the site promoted here I thought it was "legit", and the 50% off was good enough to make me jump on the deal. For sure after this issue is solved I won't buy other games from the site. Yeah, you could spare some money, but there's always the chance to get a duplicated key or that yout key will be revoked later, so in the great scheme of things I think I prefer spending a couple of € more on sites like Cdkeys or Instantgaming but at least I'm sure the key I'll get will work.

5 years ago

Its really sad that you faced a problem hope it gets resolved soon.May I know what game you bought there and the value and the seller name especially so that people here can be aware of seller.

5 years ago

The game is SF 30th Anniversary Collection, paid 10.70€ with the 50% off instead of 40€ for the normal Steam price (it was like 21€ on the site).
The seller, I don't know how to check it, I tried but I think there's no way to see who the seller is once you bought something. It was the one suggested by Gamivo, anyway, since I simply clicked on purchase.
EDIT: I found a way to check the seller, you don't need to check in your library but in your orders. Anyway I don't know if I should report it here, because mistakes can happen and don't wanna shit on him, but I can say the merchant has more than 2900 positive feedbacks.

5 years ago*

2900 or do you mean 29000?

5 years ago

5 years ago

I think I saw someone complaining about not getting a key for street fighter. Somewhere in this thread

5 years ago

Its the same guy:)

5 years ago

Yup you are right let's wait and see but I have had a pleasant experience with the site so far bought about 3 games and all are good.so it's really sad to see some people getting problems.games are for fun and that shouldn't be cause of discomfort for anyone(I meant as a whole gaming experience from buying to playing)

5 years ago*

Zawsze przy takich promocjach widzę cenę z VAT 0% czyli Outside EU i tutaj moje pytanie, bo nigdy nie zwracałem na to uwagi, a domyślnie też miałem tak ustawione i tak kupowałem, jakie konsekwenje może mieć kupujący, który nie ustawi Polski i jej VATu?

5 years ago

exactly

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Nie mam pojęcia niestety.

5 years ago

O ile nie kupujesz hurtowo to nie powinienneś mieć problemów.

5 years ago

Skarbówka będzie Cię ścigać :V.Mogą żądać podatku VAT maksymalnie 5 lat od zakupu,ale na pewno będą ścigać typowego Kowalskiego bo nie zapłacił podatku Kappa

5 years ago

English please

5 years ago

He is just cautious about what could happen if he chooses 0% tax during payment multiple times.

5 years ago

So, my issue with Gamivo concluded with them refuning the amount of money I paid for SF30 Anniversary Collection in the form of credit in the wallet.
Sadly since I used a 50% off, they didn't give me 20€ like someone here stated, instead they refunded the original price. So I ended up on adding 10€ more to finally purchase the collection.
I won't deal with the site anymore in the future, I also asked them if they could provide me a 50% off so I could purchase the game again for the same price but they refused, so in the end I paid like 1€ more than other site which sell the game.

5 years ago

you should have waited for a 50% off coupon before re-buying. they come and go pretty often

5 years ago

I cant understand why you were expecting to get back 20 euros instead of 10 that you paid in the first place. You got a dupe and they refunded you, everything seems normal to me.

5 years ago

i concur with him

5 years ago

Well because the 50% offer was there, so for 20 euro item, he actually paid 10 euro.. so if the order was duped, he should be refunded 20, not 10..in the gamivo wallet

5 years ago

not its not they should have returned 10 euros on pp or on cc not in gamivo wallet. why he has to be punished for gamivo or sellers mistakes.

5 years ago

Yeah indeed, i think gamivo is wrong in this case.

They should either return his full 10 euros or put 20 EUROS in the gamivo wallet. Now if the game is not working, they've to either refund the full amount, or provide another key, or investigate the case (which i don't know how it goes).

But i guess here SOLIDSNAIL made a very DUMB and BIG mistake that he accepted 10 EUROS in his gamivo wallet. He should straight ask for a immediate return..

I think he should immediate contact support and ask for 10 EUROS refund to his original payment method..

5 years ago

I agree , but I think it's too late now

5 years ago

Well, he can try...

5 years ago

they didn't give me 20€ like someone here stated

Well in my case, i paid 10.66 euros for steam 20 euro gift card, the order was placed successfully, but they cancelled it from their side. Later i requested immediate refund of the whole 20EUROS, which they did in the form of gamivo wallet and later i paid 20 euros from that, and bought the gift card..

You should contact the support again to refund your 10 EUR to your paypal or credit. i think they'll refund it immediately.. give it a go..

5 years ago

You should have refused that refund, they would refund you to your PayPal account. Now, since you accepted your refund in credit, you're most likely screwed.

5 years ago

+1 to this

5 years ago

just an opinion but i think these kind of sites work best if you use them to buy previously bundled games for cheap, as a general rule of thumb I dont buy something if the money im spending on it wont let me at least buy it twice if the first buy fails (and still be cheaper than buying at store price). Buying "really cheap" preorders is the easiest way to get scammed. a lot of thing could gone wrong and since they're usually like 10€ cheaper i dont think it's worth the risk

5 years ago

why they refund money in gamivo wallet and not in paypal or on credit card? that seems like d-move from them.

5 years ago

Many key sellers try that first to encourage you to spend it there again. You can request a refund to your payment method, it's just more effort for the customer.

5 years ago

Tooth and Tail (very positive rating) is currently 2.75€, historical low is 7.50€, never been bundled (except once in a tier 3 Humble)

https://www.gamivo.com/product/tooth-and-tail

5 years ago

Yeah, it was expensive that tier for me. Luckily bought it with a 50% coupon, €1,30 approx it was. Almost bought Endless Space 2 (it was around €5 or €6 I think), but has a few DLC's and are somewhat expensive.

5 years ago

Is the coupon still available?

5 years ago

lol no, it was that last one from last week. If I ever find one, I'll share it here.

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

I have made over 2 dozen purchases on this site and I have not had any problem yet.

5 years ago

Same here

5 years ago

Well, now the issue is solved (in one way or another), but for sure I'll avoid the site in the future. The right thing to do from Gamivo, since I asked for it, would be giving me a working key, they could purchase it from one of their sellers and give it to me, but they told me it wasn't possible and they offered me a credit refund, the alternative they mentioned was waiting for an indeterminate amount of time in the case the merchant would give a reply, but considering he didn't reply in 3-4 days...well, not a big loss, I paid half the original price of the game and that's ok for me too, but from now on as I wrote I'll purchase my games from other retailers like cdkeys.

5 years ago

If you could write your case shortly in one comment (for example as a reply here) I'd appreciate it and I'd add it to the OP, to let others know about such situation :)

5 years ago

Ok.
Basically bought my key from a merchant, the key resulted already used. Contacted the support and they told me to wait 48 hours for a reply from the merchant. After 48 hours the merchant didn't reply, so Gamivo support asked me to wait an additional 24 hours, which I did.
After 24 hours still no reply from the merchant so they offered me an instant refund in the forum of wallet's credit. They couldn't provide me with a new key (the thing I asked originally when I contacted the support for the first time) nor a 50% off to use and pay the game the same amount of money I paid for it from the merchant, so in the end I added an additional 9€ and something to purchase the game.

5 years ago

seller deserves to be reported , he didn't even bothered to respond to you

5 years ago

Well next time, instead of paying more, just recheck the limit, and also if anything goes south(wrong), immediately ask for refund in the Credit Card/Paypal...

5 years ago

Well next time remember, if something like this happens, then directly ask them to refund the money in your PAYPAL/CREDIT CARD, rather than taking the whole amount on gamivo wallet.

And if possible, please state the seller's name so that others will be aware while buying from them..

5 years ago

I think at this point reporting the seller is a good thing: the name is GamesTrading

5 years ago

thank you for the heads up

5 years ago

Good deal if you like this sort game (Tooth and Tail for 2.75€) .
I ended up on Kinguin and bought Prey 2006 for £1.65 :)
For some reason i didn't have it in my steam library.

Also missed GTA San An at the cheaper price on gamivo ,looks like it went very quick.

5 years ago*

Clearance Sale --- Pillars of Eternity - Hero Edition 1.49 EUR with code CLUBIC15 (Region Global)

5 years ago

Not there anymore ,well ..not for that price.

5 years ago

Unfortunately I was afk but thank you for the heads up!

5 years ago

For The King 4.29€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/for-the-king

Historical low is 9.53€, never bundled.

5 years ago

https://yuplay.ru/product/14769233/

A little cheaper and official store, with no additions when paying. And no oregion lock, of course.

5 years ago

Added it as well, thanks! :)

5 years ago

That site no longer accepts PayPal, as far as I can see. That's probably down to fees (or too many chargebacks?), but using a credit or debit card on a Russian-domain website is something I just can't bring myself to do.

5 years ago

I'm in no way encourage or discourage from buying on any of these sites. I just keep the thread updated for informational purposes and it's up to one's beliefs if they will buy on these sites or not :) I totally understand both sides.

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, added to the OP!

5 years ago

BTW For The Kings is € 3.70 now.
Also, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean € 1.62 (historical min €2.99, never bundled according to ITAD) https://www.gamivo.com/product/lego-pirates-of-the-caribbean
Endless Space 2 € 6.71 (historical min €13.59, only one Tier 3 Humble bundle) https://www.gamivo.com/product/endless-space-2

5 years ago

Thank you, ryuga!

5 years ago

Any new coupons?

5 years ago

Max Payne 3 + Rockstar pass
is back at 2.99€
Link: https://www.gamivo.com/product/max-payne-3-rockstar-pass-1
Seller is Playtime (100% positive reviews)

5 years ago

Thanks, added :)

5 years ago

Any coupon?

5 years ago

I'm afraid only ALLKEYSHOP3 is active right now (3%)

5 years ago

CLEARANCE5 ffor 5%

5 years ago

Evoland 2
Price: $0.64
Seller: Codezilla Fullgame (key is ok :D)
Link: https://www.gamivo.com/product/evoland-2

5 years ago

Is this site safe enough to use CC?

5 years ago

Yes, I use my pre paid card (because its what i have) and i didnt have any issues whatsoever

5 years ago

I had no trouble, bought 3 times I think.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Thank you, Adam!

5 years ago

https://www.gamivo.com/product/styx-shards-of-darkness 5.07€ (historical min 13.59 if you missed the latest Humble Monthly)

5 years ago

Added, thank you!

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by IovoI.