Why is this thread closed?

DEALS

Remember they add additional fee to the base price.
Usually promotions end as soon as the seller runs out of the keys.
Gamivo

Coupons:

1. sc10off – 10% of discount on everything
  2. BACK10ME – 10% cashback(coupon valid till end of 27.07.2018)
  3. 50% CASHBACK – IMPORTANT: click here for details (open image attached to iluvfish's comment)
  4. SOFTWARE30 - 30% COUPON VALID ONLY ON SELECTED SOFTWARE
    ALL WINDOWS PRODUCTS & OFFICE PACKAGES
    MAX SHOPPING CART VALUE LIMITED TO €50

Deals for $0.01 (fee not included):

Other deals (fee not included):

1. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for 1.60€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/lego-pirates-of-the-caribbean
  2. Endless Space 2 for 6.90€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/endless-space-2
  3. EUIII Complete Edition for 0.39€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/europa-universalis-iii-complete-edition
  4. [PRICE DROP] Styx – Shards of Darkness for 3.55€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/styx-shards-of-darkness
  5. STALKER Call of Pripyat (GOG key!) 0.62€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-call-of-pripyat
  6. Bounty Train €2.07 https://www.gamivo.com/product/bounty-train (bundled only once as tier 3 Humble)
  7. [NEW] Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap for 3.39€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/wonder-boy-the-dragons-trap
  8. [NEW] Lethis - Path of Progress for 2.09€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/lethis-path-of-progress

Heads up from Joseahfer:

For The King: https://yuplay.ru/product/14769233/
A little cheaper and official store, with no additions when paying. And no oregion lock, of course.

PLEASE NOTE

I am not affiliated with Gamivo in any way, I'm just updating the thread with deals that other SG users send me for your convenience. Therefore I have absolutely no knowledge about their site, their promotions and safety of their sellers except from what SG members have reported here. Below are opinions about specific sellers on Gamivo and Gamivo in general. I suggest to check it out before buying anything.

I'll be updating the thread as soon as possible but since I visit SG only for a few seconds between other activities I'd appreciate if you'd just copy-paste game's name + price + pure link so I could quickly copy-paste it too :)

Something like that:
Game 1 for 0.01€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-1
Game 2 Collection for 2.99€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-2-collection

SELLERS' REPUTATION

Here's a list of good and bad sellers. Let me know about your experience with specific sellers and I'll add it to the OP.

YOU CAN TRUST THEM:

1. Roboto Digital – nobody had an issue with them so far. If the key didn't work, it has been refunded (although it is impossible to try to buy the game again anymore).

SEEMS TO BE SAFE:

1. Playtime DeadXecuter has bought a few games from them and had no problems (see below).

Bought For the King (4.39eur, cheapest) and Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered (3.54eur, daily deal), both keys from user called Playtime, keys redeemed fine

BE CAREFUL WITH:

1. GamesTrading – SolidSnail has had some problems with refunding duped key (see section below).

IS THIS SITE SAFE?

Some heads up from SG members who bought something on Gamivo and commented in this thread. Due to changing the title all the time permalinks don't work properly, so if you want to check if the comment really exist please copy-paste the quote into the discussion's search tab. If you can confirm the keys haven't been revoked after some time, please let us know in the comments.

GAMIVOcom (page 1):

Regarding our ToS we are not allowing to C2C transactions on GAMIVO.com
We verify all merchants and only registered, fully legal companies are allowed to sell their products on the marketplace.

ChrisKutcher (page 3):

For the heads up - I got it (fallout 3) here (I suppouse 4 months ago, when this thread was created). Still have it in my account . Nothings been revoked.

nenesio (page 4):

I made a purchase on this site, to process the purchase they asked me to take a selfie with a paper that said "gamivo.com" to verify my identity, which I thought was ridiculous and I refused why I'm not in stupid subreddit.
I asked for a refund and they insisted that it was something quick to verify my identity, for the second time I asked for a refund and they told me to wait a few days. after 2 days and almost 3 they told me that I had to wait more days and the payment record did not say "canceled" but "hold". so it bothers me and I told they I was going to file a complaint with the police and it was because they made the refund.

MissDefi (page 4):

Just to let you know..i won fallout 3 here 5 days ago, which was from this site and the key worked.

ExtremussPrime (page 5):

I wanted to share my experience regarding if it's safe. Purchased 2 games, two different times, received all the 4, after waiting 5 minutes the first time and 15-20 the second. Screen captures are from the email confirming payment, and Steam Licences and Activations. You can compare dates.
1, 2, 3, 4

ryuga (page 5):

I purchased 2 games (Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Titanfall) at ridiculous prices (<$1) in late March and mid April, they are still in my account. Seller was "Roboto Digital". I suppose at least this one is safe.

antiHiko (page 5):

Bought fallout 3 goty,minecraft windows 10,titanfall off of them in different periods of time... all codes worked, you'll get your codes in max 5 minutes in the "your games" section of your gamivo account

SolidSnail (page 10):

Ok.
Basically bought my key from a merchant, the key resulted already used. Contacted the support and they told me to wait 48 hours for a reply from the merchant. After 48 hours the merchant didn't reply, so Gamivo support asked me to wait an additional 24 hours, which I did.
After 24 hours still no reply from the merchant so they offered me an instant refund in the forum of wallet's credit. They couldn't provide me with a new key (the thing I asked originally when I contacted the support for the first time) nor a 50% off to use and pay the game the same amount of money I paid for it from the merchant, so in the end I added an additional 9€ and something to purchase the game.
I think at this point reporting the seller is a good thing: the name is GamesTrading

Notil78 (page 11):

Buyed couple of games on this site, many of them was at a very good price... Never had any problems, for the moment !
+1

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Before buying i would like to know if someone did to see if they are legit enough D:
Edit: Bough 2 :P

6 years ago*

I tried it :) after some time i got my key.
Cant guarantee it will be revoked in a week or so

6 years ago

It won't be revoked :)

6 years ago

Why do you have to charge an extra fee for paypal? Do you accept payment as friends and family? That way you'll know ot wont be revoked and you get the ammount you ask for so i dont have to pay that fee..

6 years ago

Wow, if this is legit site, it is insta buy for me. I just will wait for some proof that this site isn't scam

6 years ago

0,39 euro is worth a risk IMHO – it might be sold out soon I guess.

6 years ago

ok, will try to buy it today :)

6 years ago

Unless Steam can ban you for this, not sure if they can do it though :P

6 years ago

They can't ban you, worst case scenario they will revoke the game.

6 years ago

Well, then it's definitely worth a risk :P

6 years ago

Yes, it's legit. I had to wait around 20 minutes for the key, but it activated fine.

6 years ago

Yes but it can still be revoked.

6 years ago

True, but if it is then I lost 39 cents. Not the end of the world.

6 years ago

You won't be saying that when standing between winning a million dollars through lottery and being evicted from your home is that 0,39€!!!! >:(

6 years ago

But only because it activated fine, it doesn't necessarily mean that this site is legit ;)

Thanks anyways ^^

6 years ago

The site itself is legit, the seller may not be. It is a marketplace like G2A, but to be honest I am willing to risk 39 cents in exchange for Fallout 3.

6 years ago

I see. Well, since I have already lost a game and my money on G2A, I'll pass, even if it's only 0.39 €.

I prefer to be safe and to support the devs. For this I'm willing to pay more ;)

But thanks anyways. I'm sure it will be helpfull to someone here :)

Have a nice day!

6 years ago

I totally agree supporting devs, except for some like Bethesda who have simply lost my respect over time. For developers as such, I am more than willing to purchase one of their games from marketplaces.

6 years ago

Comparing anything to G2A isn't a great idea if you're trying to make a claim of legitimacy.

6 years ago

I am not exactly trying to make a claim of legitimacy, as I have no connection with the site whatsoever. All I am saying is that it is a safe website to access and to make payments, I am just doubting how legitimate the actual seller of the keys is.

6 years ago

Regarding our ToS we are not allowing to C2C transactions on GAMIVO.com
We verify all merchants and only registered, fully legal companies are allowed to sell their products on the marketplace.

6 years ago

How do I make an account? I entered email and did the captcha but it didn't let me continue.

6 years ago

you can sign by gmail if you want too.

6 years ago

Thanks, that worked! Now to see if I will get my key.

EDIT: Got the key and activated successfully, let's see if it will stay.

6 years ago*

Same here, entered my e-mail and made the captcha, it gave me a strange error message - Tried again, and it said that there already is a user with that e-mail address. When I enter my e-mail into "Forgotten Password" or "Resend Activation Mail" I get an error too - Tried it with 2 different addresses.

EDIT: Signing in with Gmail directly worked for me, thanks for the tip!

6 years ago

During yesterday promotion we experienced some technical issues with e-mail system operator. All should be ok from now on.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

6 years ago

That's fine, it's unsurprising that there would be technical error with such a good promotion.

6 years ago

Bought and activated successfully, looks legit for me. Keys can still be revoked, but let's hope they're fine.

Still gray market and still not any better than other ones.

6 years ago

Key arrived in 5~8 minutes, activated fine. I hope it doesn't get revoked, what a deal...

6 years ago

ÓIA A MENINA GRINGA RÉLOU GÓRGIUS

6 years ago

show me the pinto

6 years ago

I dont spico safada

6 years ago

Key works, thank you.

6 years ago

bought and activated. thanks.

6 years ago

Are support tickets really open to everyone? You can see the ticket starters email & phone + the message they sent...

6 years ago

Yep, seems like... Don't think that's how it's supposed to be - Let's look at that "Beta" tag in their logo and treat it like a Steam Early Access title ;)

6 years ago

Thank you for indulgence.

Indeed we've experienced heavy traffic and noticed few bugs.

6 years ago

Bought the Fallout 3 key, as anyone else I hope it doesn't get revoked.

btw, is prey worth it?
https://www.gamivo.com/product/prey

6 years ago

I'm really not sure, the first picture is the cover for the 2006 prey, but the original prey isn't on steam afaik.

6 years ago

Description is also from the 2006 game so I suppose the key is for that game, not the new one. It really isn't a bad game but is has been sold quite cheap on Amazon, eBay etc since the retail game key can be activated in Steam too.

6 years ago

Weird and kind of scammy that the rest of the pictures are from the new game.

6 years ago

the original prey was on steam . Now the game isn't in the store but no used keys should be work .

6 years ago

That's a steal if the key is unused. Awesome game!

6 years ago

I have this on my Xbox 360. It looks like the Original Prey from 2006. It is an ok game.

5 years ago

Payed with Paypal but still stuck on Payment procrssing for me, not completed, game still in cart. :( Damnit

Edit: Nevermind, it only showed as stuck, when I went to my purchases key was there :D Activated fine :D

6 years ago*

Go to "My Purchases". Had the same, but the key was already there. Took a while though.

6 years ago

LOL, i just bough 2 copies of the game thinking it got stuck
so here you go /XzylJ/

6 years ago

Thx for giveaway, I got my key for the game now, though the game will be added to the bundle list anyhow, but you will still get 1.5 CV, still more than 0.39 haha.

Though not sure if making giveaways for this is a good idea, I really hope they don't get revoked

6 years ago

I bough 2 by accident and i dont feel like gifting XD , im so evil :(

6 years ago

Let say it was kind of gift ;)

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

6 years ago

Ok sorry!

6 years ago

considering that the keys will be revoked (prey for € 2.98? come on!) and it's just 39 cents for Fallout3, are you sure you want to throw money at some shady people? You'll lose almost nothing, but think on the amount of cash these guys will be making out of this?

6 years ago

My thoughts exactly. 0.39 eur times who-knows-how-many-buyers...

6 years ago

2.98€ for 2006 Prey really isn't impossible. Retail game keys can be activated on Steam and have been sold really cheap for years :) (The game description and cover are from 2006 game, though the screenshots are from the new one...)

6 years ago

what do you mean( i dont understood you), you mean that they may scam with that one? Also noticed is the old prey

6 years ago

Just saying that the Prey they sell isn't the new one though they make you think like that since the screenshots are from the new version. Scammy yes, but could also be a mistake from their part.

I don't have any association with the site nor have bought anything from them so I don't know if they are legit or not. Fallout 3 could be sold with that price, though it still feels strange. If one wants to bite and buy it, one should also be prepared to possibility of Steam to revoke the key.

6 years ago

That's the old Prey. The new one is 18 euros. Just sayin'.

6 years ago

oh, i see. my mistake, thx for making that clear. even so, I wouldn't trust it. the lowest price ever for fallout 3 was 2,49€, and that was 75% off.

6 years ago

Might be to draw people to the site. Not the first time that has happened. I remember getting Alien Isolation way back for dirty cheap from a new store, after that there was never any good deals, can't even remember the name of the store anymore...

6 years ago

i see. well, if it's legit, congrats on them, great mkt move. me, I have mixed feelings on this.

6 years ago

Well, Fallout 3 starts at 1.55 € on G2A right now, for example, so... nothing extraordinary here.

6 years ago

profits! (or maybe not :P )

6 years ago

but those are users keys, right? i have a spare key, i sell it for how much I think it's worth. a truckload of keys, that raises a flag here.
but thanks again. if it turns out to be legit, even better. moar games!

6 years ago

Well, those prices are from business sellers, not spare key traders. I think Gamivo is simply yet another operator in the so-called grey market.

6 years ago

On GAMIVO.com you have to be registered and (internally) verified company to sell products.

6 years ago

Meh, skipping, I'd rather have the GOTY edition.

6 years ago

Operation: Anchorage - 2\5
The Pitt - ?\5
Broken Steel - 5\5 (must have)
Point Lookout - 4\5
Mothership Zeta - 2.5\5

6 years ago*

I still like to have the complete editions, unless the DLC is cosmetics only, or such nonsense. :D

6 years ago

Are those your personal scores?

Just asking because I kind of liked Operation Anchorage despite being a simulation

6 years ago

Yep.its my personal score.
In Operation Anchorage was cut allmost all RPG stuff and all that's left was poor shooter + monotonous gameplay.

6 years ago

I see. I didn't really like loosing all my equipment going in but it was a nice change of pace for me at least :)

6 years ago

The idea was good to show us some history moments of Fallout universe, but the implementation is disappointing.

6 years ago

True, but you get the most useful armor of the game <3

6 years ago

The Pitt is 4-5/5, the only DLC that has a working system (slaves, ran by slavers) with a really distinct feeling and almost survival elements because of less ammo, limited weapons and such.

6 years ago

f3 dlc are amazing, especially mothership.

6 years ago

Knowing your taste - I am convinced! :D

6 years ago

I enjoyed that at least, gave little story and felt like robbing the bank, with the weightless gems and superexpensive, light guns :|

6 years ago

Fallout 3 GOTY edition was on sale yesterday for $1.10 total(include processing fees) on gamivo. Now back up to 3.16 Euro.

5 years ago

Yup, saw it. Thanks!

5 years ago

thanks for the info - good +1 i guess:

• site certificate expired
  • registering didn't work but it still recognized the mail as being used
  • paypal was offered only when logging in with a gmail account
  • site "gets stuck" or displays a wrong info on checkout but it should be done anyway after
    tops 2min and it should show up here: https://www.gamivo.com/account/purchases

all in all - 9/10ign shady as fuck but who cares ... even paid the VAT in
case the "fuckers" get swatted and rat out their "costumers"

oh right the steam key worked "Fallout 3 Retail"
ookey ... lets see if it remains that way lol

6 years ago*

During yesterday promotion we experienced some technical issues with e-mail system operator. All should be ok from now on.
We didn't notice anything wrong with site certificate.
Sorry for the inconvenience and bugs you've experienced.

6 years ago

hello gamivo, i still have one fallout 3 at 0,39 € on checkout now, that means that i can still buy a copy for that price?

6 years ago

Hey hey, unfortunately, there is no key reservation system :(

6 years ago

thx for the answer! another question is, there is any newsletter that tells when there will deals like that fallout cheap one?

6 years ago

We are sending Newsletters only with WOW offers like: https://www.gamivo.com/product/project-cars-2 the best price on the market.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

"Payment processing", even though paypal already sent me the receipt. Didn't get my key yet.

Edit: key appears in https://www.gamivo.com/account/purchases

6 years ago

I recently had to buy Fallout 3 despite having the GOTY in Steam because it wasn't recognized for the Bethesda Classics Superbundle. Although being forced to pay for games over and over isn't an ideal situation I feel I've gotten my moneys worth out of this game in the past, even with this extra purchase, so I'm not at all bitter :P

6 years ago

Offtop: happy cake day! :)

6 years ago

Happy cake day :o)

6 years ago

Got the key, maybe waiting until a week.

6 years ago

It's over.

6 years ago

Sold out for 0.39 lowest price available now € 3,47.
Thanks for the tip though.

6 years ago

got it, thanks. i should get the goty edition

6 years ago

too late :(

6 years ago

Looks like a reseller site like kinguin/g2a

6 years ago

I not buyed it. Looks too shady for me.
I don't want support the african prince Ongo Dongo that he can send more "enlarge your penis" mails or offers gold :-DDDD

6 years ago

6 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by IovoI.