Why is this thread closed?

DEALS

Remember they add additional fee to the base price.
Usually promotions end as soon as the seller runs out of the keys.
Gamivo

Coupons:

1. sc10off – 10% of discount on everything
  2. BACK10ME – 10% cashback(coupon valid till end of 27.07.2018)
  3. 50% CASHBACK – IMPORTANT: click here for details (open image attached to iluvfish's comment)
  4. SOFTWARE30 - 30% COUPON VALID ONLY ON SELECTED SOFTWARE
    ALL WINDOWS PRODUCTS & OFFICE PACKAGES
    MAX SHOPPING CART VALUE LIMITED TO €50

Deals for $0.01 (fee not included):

Other deals (fee not included):

1. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean for 1.60€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/lego-pirates-of-the-caribbean
  2. Endless Space 2 for 6.90€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/endless-space-2
  3. EUIII Complete Edition for 0.39€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/europa-universalis-iii-complete-edition
  4. [PRICE DROP] Styx – Shards of Darkness for 3.55€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/styx-shards-of-darkness
  5. STALKER Call of Pripyat (GOG key!) 0.62€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-call-of-pripyat
  6. Bounty Train €2.07 https://www.gamivo.com/product/bounty-train (bundled only once as tier 3 Humble)
  7. [NEW] Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap for 3.39€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/wonder-boy-the-dragons-trap
  8. [NEW] Lethis - Path of Progress for 2.09€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/lethis-path-of-progress

Heads up from Joseahfer:

For The King: https://yuplay.ru/product/14769233/
A little cheaper and official store, with no additions when paying. And no oregion lock, of course.

PLEASE NOTE

I am not affiliated with Gamivo in any way, I'm just updating the thread with deals that other SG users send me for your convenience. Therefore I have absolutely no knowledge about their site, their promotions and safety of their sellers except from what SG members have reported here. Below are opinions about specific sellers on Gamivo and Gamivo in general. I suggest to check it out before buying anything.

I'll be updating the thread as soon as possible but since I visit SG only for a few seconds between other activities I'd appreciate if you'd just copy-paste game's name + price + pure link so I could quickly copy-paste it too :)

Something like that:
Game 1 for 0.01€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-1
Game 2 Collection for 2.99€ https://www.gamivo.com/product/game-2-collection

SELLERS' REPUTATION

Here's a list of good and bad sellers. Let me know about your experience with specific sellers and I'll add it to the OP.

YOU CAN TRUST THEM:

1. Roboto Digital – nobody had an issue with them so far. If the key didn't work, it has been refunded (although it is impossible to try to buy the game again anymore).

SEEMS TO BE SAFE:

1. Playtime DeadXecuter has bought a few games from them and had no problems (see below).

Bought For the King (4.39eur, cheapest) and Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered (3.54eur, daily deal), both keys from user called Playtime, keys redeemed fine

BE CAREFUL WITH:

1. GamesTrading – SolidSnail has had some problems with refunding duped key (see section below).

IS THIS SITE SAFE?

Some heads up from SG members who bought something on Gamivo and commented in this thread. Due to changing the title all the time permalinks don't work properly, so if you want to check if the comment really exist please copy-paste the quote into the discussion's search tab. If you can confirm the keys haven't been revoked after some time, please let us know in the comments.

GAMIVOcom (page 1):

Regarding our ToS we are not allowing to C2C transactions on GAMIVO.com
We verify all merchants and only registered, fully legal companies are allowed to sell their products on the marketplace.

ChrisKutcher (page 3):

For the heads up - I got it (fallout 3) here (I suppouse 4 months ago, when this thread was created). Still have it in my account . Nothings been revoked.

nenesio (page 4):

I made a purchase on this site, to process the purchase they asked me to take a selfie with a paper that said "gamivo.com" to verify my identity, which I thought was ridiculous and I refused why I'm not in stupid subreddit.
I asked for a refund and they insisted that it was something quick to verify my identity, for the second time I asked for a refund and they told me to wait a few days. after 2 days and almost 3 they told me that I had to wait more days and the payment record did not say "canceled" but "hold". so it bothers me and I told they I was going to file a complaint with the police and it was because they made the refund.

MissDefi (page 4):

Just to let you know..i won fallout 3 here 5 days ago, which was from this site and the key worked.

ExtremussPrime (page 5):

I wanted to share my experience regarding if it's safe. Purchased 2 games, two different times, received all the 4, after waiting 5 minutes the first time and 15-20 the second. Screen captures are from the email confirming payment, and Steam Licences and Activations. You can compare dates.
1, 2, 3, 4

ryuga (page 5):

I purchased 2 games (Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Titanfall) at ridiculous prices (<$1) in late March and mid April, they are still in my account. Seller was "Roboto Digital". I suppose at least this one is safe.

antiHiko (page 5):

Bought fallout 3 goty,minecraft windows 10,titanfall off of them in different periods of time... all codes worked, you'll get your codes in max 5 minutes in the "your games" section of your gamivo account

SolidSnail (page 10):

Ok.
Basically bought my key from a merchant, the key resulted already used. Contacted the support and they told me to wait 48 hours for a reply from the merchant. After 48 hours the merchant didn't reply, so Gamivo support asked me to wait an additional 24 hours, which I did.
After 24 hours still no reply from the merchant so they offered me an instant refund in the forum of wallet's credit. They couldn't provide me with a new key (the thing I asked originally when I contacted the support for the first time) nor a 50% off to use and pay the game the same amount of money I paid for it from the merchant, so in the end I added an additional 9€ and something to purchase the game.
I think at this point reporting the seller is a good thing: the name is GamesTrading

Notil78 (page 11):

Buyed couple of games on this site, many of them was at a very good price... Never had any problems, for the moment !
+1

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

About 20-50€ too muhc...

6 years ago

?

6 years ago

Fallout 3 up to € 0.74

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! It is just sold out at Digital Robot Roboto Digital store and you can see the deals from the other stores now.

6 years ago

No worries, Minecraft for Windows 10 is also discounted to € 0.29

6 years ago

Ppl resell keys they got for free from stolen accounts ¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯

You could get keys for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, if u already had normal Minecraft on your Mojang account

6 years ago

It is a distinct possibility, I'm not buying anything from Gamivo either way :)

6 years ago

What's the difference between Windows 10 edition and any other?

6 years ago

Thanks a lot, buddy! It kinda looks like it's better to but the other version of Minecraft :P

6 years ago

That goes for pretty much any games nowadays ;p

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! Will it work on Win7 though?

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

As Minecraft player for a very long time, I can say that there is a VERY huge difference in normal version and windows 10 version. Better get normal Java version that this Pocket Edition version, but for PC

6 years ago

For the heads up - I got it (fallout 3) here (I suppouse 4 months ago, when this thread was created). Still have it in my account . Nothings been revoked.

6 years ago

Thanks a lot! :)

6 years ago

Oh god, looks like i missed the Fallout one :X
Thanks for the heads up though! Maybe i'll be luckier next time xD

6 years ago

it' fallout 3 only right?
not GOTY

btw i want diablo 3 battlechest € 15.63
still kinda worry though
if i buy, should i get the "protection program" too?

6 years ago

I've never bought there, so can't really tell

6 years ago

it's just fallout 3, not GOTY

6 years ago

Happy cake day :o)

6 years ago

Their customer protection costs 6 cents on a 29 cents game, compared to the bullshit minimum 1€ stupid G2a Shield, at least I have to admit they did better.

6 years ago

It's a scam regardless, so charging less doesn't really make it any better. As the storefront they are required by law in most countries to see to it that their sellers do what they are supposed to... so charging extra for things like "In case of any issue with the merchant, we will maintain the communication with you" is complete nonsense since they are required to do that anyway.

They also say that you get priority on pre-orders if you get the protection, which to me just means I wouldn't pre-order there ever... Apparently they are willing to throw some of their customers under the bus should they run out of copies. That's not what you want to hear.

So if you ask me, it doesn't matter what they charge for this "service". Anything above zero is too much.

6 years ago

To use Paypal on a $0.01 game:

"Payment provider comission - $0.45"

6 years ago

thanks bought fallout 3, arma and narcissu
for some reason cannot buy the season pass

6 years ago

i think the season pass is out of stock....can't find it in the shop anymore

6 years ago

that must be it, will try tomorrow

6 years ago

Only Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology Project is available on this link, Fallout 3 in the website is +2,90 euros. Is that correct? I know the post is old, just want to confirm.

6 years ago

It was 0,29 euro today but there are different sellers on Gamivo. The one who had such a good offer had run out of keys for FO3 (just like the others for the rest of the games).

6 years ago

i believe keys from humble giveaway ¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯

6 years ago

FALLOUT 3 - 0.04euro

6 years ago

Crazy :O Thanks for the heads up!

6 years ago

Risen 3 + Fallout 3 0,03€ each + 0,01€ on each for protection and final price coz PayPal 0,44€ xD
more for payment fee than for game/s... good system

6 years ago

LOL xD

6 years ago

And Risen 3, if curious.

6 years ago

Happily enter sites to buy...

Not enough money after suspicious "fees"

walks away crying

6 years ago

Price is over 1.60€ now for fallout 3...

6 years ago

Price is 2.99€...

6 years ago

Looks to have gone back up now, thanks for posting! Post will need re-editing :)

6 years ago

Didn't have time to edit it properly. And I was doing it via mobile so I didn't even try to clean the thread up :P

6 years ago

bump, $0,01

6 years ago

Actually, $0.37 with fees (well, €0.37 for me at least)

6 years ago

bundled once, >1 year ago in tier 2 so maybe its a good price for someone

6 years ago

Thanks!

6 years ago

i can see the offer but can't buy in Russia... can anyone please explain why?

6 years ago

No buy button lol

Edit : There is no buy button on star war deal page when I login but when I doesn't login it show buy button. Really weird

6 years ago*

Got KOTOR2, got the key almost instantly and activated fine.Thx for the heads up

6 years ago

thx for the heads up!

6 years ago

Got first and second one from the HB Star Wars yet I have to start playing it..

6 years ago

Thumbs up

6 years ago

Thanks! I^v^I

6 years ago

A 0.37 € fee ? No thanks.

6 years ago

Idk, if this is right thread,
but from 23th to 25th February you can get Rocket League for 4.84$ with cashback coupon "Rocket50"
https://www.gamivo.com/product/rocket-league-pc

6 years ago

Oops sorry, must have missed that one :(

6 years ago

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! I^v^I

6 years ago

Thank you pal.

6 years ago

Picked them up, thanks.

6 years ago

Got Gothic 2 since it's on my wishlist, I got Fallout 3 here before and all was fine so hopefully this time is the same.

6 years ago

Majesty 2 collection no longer 0.01 cents - lol

6 years ago

anyone else is getting an error when paying with Visa?

6 years ago

I getting an error when paying with Visa but than i found the keys in https://www.gamivo.com/account/purchases

6 years ago*

No I checked I never received them :/

6 years ago

try with Visa Electron maybe work

6 years ago

I have tried every Visa option and still same error, which is weird since i bought normal deals from that site before.

6 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by IovoI.