https://store.steampowered.com/app/1145360/Hades/

Probably discounted because of the upcoming sequel, it's definitely worth it, it's in my top 5 best games.

2 weeks ago

Comment has been collapsed.

This is such an awesome game, I highly recommend it. The game is well worth the full price of $25, at $8.49 it's a steal.

2 weeks ago

I try, hope to win

2 weeks ago

It's the only game i ever bought on Epic Store when it had a coupon... Don't know if worth rebuying it to play it more easy on the Deck.

2 weeks ago

I'd buy Hades 2 at release instead. On Steam, naturally. ;)

2 weeks ago

Same to me, I bought it both GTA V and Hades for $5 if i remember correctly on epicgames.

2 weeks ago

If you have the DEck this is a no brainer.

2 weeks ago

friend family shared it with me. the grind of playing the same 4 types of floor to unlock almost nothing is INSANE!!!! fun game but it drags on well hardly adding anything......
just finished it today. 0 plans to 100% it

2 weeks ago

I highly doubt you'd be able to truly 100% the game as you'd have to master heat level 64.
https://www.polygon.com/23818742/hades-player-impossible-speedrun

2 weeks ago

the least earned achievement is just flat out grinding every keepsake

2 weeks ago

The real enjoyment I found in Hades was not just trying to master the systems, but in unlocking the relationships between the different characters.

You may have beaten your father, but have you learned about the pressures he faces in ruling his kingdom?

Have you pursued reconciliation between all the different gods, and the foes you do battle with in an eternity of torment?

And have you tried out different combinations of weapons and boons, for the sheer fun of it, in the process? :)

2 weeks ago

I love the gameplay, but the content I'm looking forward are the interactions as well :)

1 week ago

Great game, well worth the money, but realistically speaking, if you have a huge backlog and not in a hurry, I think it's best to just wait for the inevitable bundle or massive sale after or just before Hades 2 release.

1 week ago

Characters are too sexy for me.

1 week ago

Heeeey, just giving credit where credit is due.
I used your title structure for the Persona 5 deal I posted
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/vAugH/steam-persona-5-royal-65-off-2099-historical-low

1 week ago

4 years for 66% off, I'll wait a few more for 85%-90% I think. Interested in the game but my backlog is insane and at some point you couldn't open a browser without seeing a clip of it so it's been spoiled plenty. Also feels a bit overhyped. For contrast, Dishonored which I personally find to be a more interesting game and would pick between the two to replay even after playing it already(although not being the same genre so they're not the same but arguably much more work went into Dishonored imo), has a 4th of hades` reviews after 12 years and the game has sold for pennies I think if not given for free already. So I think hades was probably just overplayed by streamers and influencers and tiktok us culture or something and that's how it got so popular and maybe that's making them hold the price so high. Too many other great games don't get this attention and it's unfortunate. Like I want to play it, but I don't get the obsessive hades credit thing some people give it like t here's no other games out there. Maybe I'll change my mind in a few years when I play it.

Edit: for reference I went to the Hades II page since it launched in EA today I think? and it's getting positively review bombed with meme reviews from users with 0.5 hours, rather than people actually explaining what makes it a good game. I tried to post about this in their forums, and my thread got denied because "Posting privileges: Only members of Hades II are allowed to post in this forum.". Guess people can't question the validity of meme reviews and overhypeness and everyone's happy when there's no way to point out the weird stuff. Gaming industry goes more to shit with each passing day. Edit2: my thread did go through, I guess I became a member somehow?

1 week ago*

There was a technical test a week ago, so many of them probably played the game before

1 week ago

hades was not just overplayed by streamers.

its legitimately a great game(I mostly played it when it dropped in early access) from a great company which has only made good games(Bastion, Pyre(a very unique game I need to go back and finish), Transistor, Hades and now Hades 2), Hades is definitely near the top for action roguelite/like games.

its possible Hades 1 might get bundled sometime in the future(likely around full release of hades 2).

I just picked up Hades 2 and its OST... because supergiant deserves it, will wait for it to leave early access to play it though.

1 week ago

I'm just saying at some point some sort of trend picked up by people like "hades is the best", but it's weird not seeing this happen to all the other amazing games out there. Not saying it's a bad game. Just saying it seems to have been picked up on some sort of hype train vs the many titles that don't get close to the same attention. So I'm wondering if this effect is kinda like associating with "your" favorite streamer or something. They play it, say what great of a game it is, now you gotta buy it, and it's a good game so it's amazing. Similarly to what happened to Vamp Survivors. Amazing game, don't hear enough people giving credit to Magical Survivors tho which came first, and arguably imo it's the better of the two and it's not even at v1. Also it's free. Seems it has finally gotten some well deserved credit in the past year or so for the work it's done in the genre. But it's all users reviews, that's how you know it's the actual god of survivals, would be nice to see all the streamers roll through it like they did with vamp surv for instance.

1 week ago*

Strongly recommend

1 week ago

Also, Hades II Early Access available...

1 week ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.