Hello Steam Gifts!

In an effort to make more giveaways I have decided that starting now I want to make one giveaway a week at least. My goal is to at least get to the end of the year without missing one. Just want to clear some keys out of my inventory and give back to the community.

• All giveaways will be Level 4 unless otherwise stated.
  • All will be protected by SG Tools.
  • The rules for the SG Tools checker will not be posted (with the below exception).
  • If a giveaway link is shared and invalid entries are seen, the giveaway will be deleted and a new one will be started.
  • If an invalid entry sneaks by and ends up winning, I will be requesting a reroll.

This is meant to give back to those that have contributed at least a decent bit to the community. If you don't meet the rules now, make some more giveaways and try again later.

The ONLY rules I will advise of is that I have checked all 3 of the following:
✅ Activated all won games
✅ Not won the same game multiple times
✅ Never VAC Banned

Lastly, when it comes to the SG Tools ruleset, I will never use one that I cannot pass myself. So if you're in a similar spot, you should be able to enter.

There may be puzzles later down the road, but for now it's just going to be weekly giveaways.

Hope to see you in the giveaways!

Current Weekly Giveaway(s):

Giveaway Steam Link
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut Disco Elysium - The Final Cut on Steam

Bonus Holiday Giveaways! ENDED

Giveaway Steam Link
Arcade Spirits Arcade Spirits on Steam
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Battlestar Galactica Deadlock on Steam
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! on Steam
DEPLOYMENT DEPLOYMENT on Steam
Glitch Busters: Stuck On You Glitch Busters: Stuck On You on Steam
Harmony's Odyssey Harmony's Odyssey on Steam
Patch Quest Patch Quest on Steam
Spirit of the Island Spirit of the Island on Steam
Train Valley 2 Train Valley 2 on Steam
Turbo Golf Racing Turbo Golf Racing on Steam

Previous Weeks' Giveaways:

Week SG Tools Game(s) on Steam
1 Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth
2 American Fugitive American Fugitive
3 Syberia: The World Before Syberia: The World Before
4 3000th Duel 3000th Duel
5 Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
5 - Bonus: Dead Island Definitive Edition
6 Verlet Swing Verlet Swing
7 Ghost 1.0 Ghost 1.0
8 Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
9 Curse: The Eye of Isis Curse: The Eye of Isis
9 - Bonus 1: Escape from Naraka
9 - Bonus 2: DREDGE
10 Tacoma Tacoma on Steam
11 Aragami Aragami on Steam
12 New Super Lucky's Tale New Super Lucky's Tale on Steam
13 Dishonored + Dishonored 2 Dishonored on Steam and Dishonored 2 on Steam
13 - Birthday Bonus Starfield Starfield on Steam
14 Minute of Islands Minute of Islands on Steam
14 - Cakeday Bonus Ghost 1.0 Ghost 1.0 on Steam
15 Toodee and Topdee Toodee and Topdee on Steam
16 Fallout: New Vegas Fallout: New Vegas on Steam
16 - Bonus Rebel Galaxy on Steam
17 Prey - Digital Deluxe Prey - Digital Deluxe on Steam
17 - Bonus Before your Eyes on Steam
8 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Nice & thanks in advance!

Just a heads up though: publicly calling out people and having a "list to blacklist" will most likely get you in trouble with the mods, so I'd advise against doing that. I'd generally say: just blacklist them yourself and report them if possible.

P.S. Still haven't used SG Tools custom rules much yet, so if I don't see anyone getting the link within the first day, I'll check them to try and fix the rules.

I already own the game so I can't enter but I successfully passed the SGTools check and got the working link to the GA.

8 months ago*

Noted. Edited the post.

Been a minute since I've gone over the guidelines, so I should probably review those I guess lol

Glad to hear that you can access the giveaway at least.

8 months ago

Thanks bump

8 months ago

Cool initiative, SGtools is too good for those who enjoy using it! My experience has been flawless with it, thus far.
I feel secure hosting gibs knowing that I can slightly control who the recipients will be. I care about that, becz I spend my limited IRL wallet on these Gibs. Without it, winners could easily be someone who has won a thousand games but given away ten and not played a single win! Dont want to take that chance. Although these days, am actually trying to loosen the rules so that more folks can join. Still haven't found my go-to bunch of rules yet. In the 'Dont like bots' thread, some veteran users used to share their SGTools links. I used to study their convoluted rules to get an idea of what it all actually means!!

Custom rules are quite interesting to dabble into. So far ive only tried out the wins count, community, trade ban rules. But I look forward to using "Real Sent CV Region Free", I think that one would eliminate the need to set 'Real Sent CV' or the standard 'Min Ratio'. Since it would target users in the GA circle jerk of regional GAs and what not🙉. Wish there was a primer about these filters. But I guess we can learn by trial and error.

Also like the other users said calling out for blacklisting isnt allowed. I believe u can delete giveaway using 'Leaked Giveaway' option in the Support Ticket and just share the ss of the invalid entry from sgtools. Hasn't happened with me yet, but thats how I would go about it.

8 months ago*

Wish there was a primer about these filters. But I guess we can learn by trial and error.

Or question the owner in the sgtools thread on sg ;o)

8 months ago

True, thats the last option, if i don't understand a thing even after my own tries😅

8 months ago

Thanks for the giveaways.

Just a heads up. I think that while you are allowed to blacklist whoever you want, of course, you can't be calling out others to blacklist. Could be wrong.

"SG Tools custom rules" that's way too complicated for me. The times I have used it, I just did the usual, no duplicated wins, and all

8 months ago

Bump

8 months ago

B is for Bump
and
C is for Cthulhu

View attached image.
8 months ago

bump

8 months ago

If found sharing a link to any of the giveaways, you will be blacklisted and called out here so others can blacklist you if they so choose.

Only as help. Don't calling them out. Yes, it is difficult not to do it but if you do it, you will be suspended for it (i had this case by myself.... cheaters get protected with such rules).

This is meant to give back to those that have contributed at least a little bit to the community.

I can't pass the SGTools check and thought i gave "a little bit" to the community :-D

8 months ago

Only as help. Don't calling them out. Yes, it is difficult not to do it but if you do it, you will be suspended for it (i had this case by myself.... cheaters get protected with such rules).

That part has already been edited out 9 hours ago. I think they know by now. ^^

I can't pass the SGTools check and thought i gave "a little bit" to the community :-D

Probably some Real CV ratio rule.

8 months ago

That part has already been edited out 9 hours ago. I think they know by now. ^^

I had a, old, open tab and first now time to write to it, so i don't seen the edited version before i sended my comment (that refreshed the thread).

Probably some Real CV ratio rule

Maybe, it could be a lot.
Some honest people, like i, don't use overpriced games, don't use trash bundles from the DIG store (that give very often still full cv), don't use a fake region to abuse the game prices and not use multiple accounts on freebie sites to steal there to pimp with all of that their "real :-D" cv stats.

8 months ago

True. There is no perfect solution even with SGTools.

8 months ago

Sadly, yes.

The perma banned accounts on sgtools can still enter the GAs if they get the sg links from "friends" (or their other accounts).
They recieve no punishment from sg and appear and appear and appear in the end in nearly all "protected" GAs.
I could give cg a list with 30 - 50 of them... (and i would bet that only 10 - 15 guys are behind all of this accounts) but we will never see that something happens against such ones.

8 months ago

Bump!

8 months ago

Bump! New weekly giveaway

8 months ago*

Thanks for your contribution to the community, Almeck!
Every now and then I will leave a bump until the end of the year ;)

BUMP!

8 months ago

Much appreciated!

8 months ago

Just over 2 days left for the current giveaway.

What kind of game should I giveaway next? I've got quite the variety of mystery keys lol

8 months ago

Hmm lets see....
Cyberpunk 2077 + Phantom Liberty, RDR2, Days Gone, Journey, etc, etc
JK😝, anything you have that is a decent play will do :)

also BUMP!

8 months ago

Syberia the world before!

8 months ago

I do have a spare key on Humble for that! I could definitely do that.

I perhaps should have clarified I was looking more for genres or general types of games. Like shooter, puzzle, rpg, etc.

Either way, I'm taking all suggestions into account. Looking to make some bigger giveaways closer to the holiday season for sure though.

8 months ago

My definitely to play later list will be: Steelrising, Evil west, Martha is dead, Remnant 2 and maybe Soulstice. This is the game list supported by geforce now, so my old laptop can handle it:)
I am mostly playing though ps now but nowadays not much good games there and the price increased dramatically. So maybe i will stop playing in the future, gaming become too expensive.

8 months ago

Strategy and jigsaw puzzle games

8 months ago

I've done a weekly giveaway for 49 weeks, I think I'll stop when I reach 52. It was good as a personal experiment.

8 months ago

I would be interested on your result that you take out of the experiment for yourself.

8 months ago

bump

8 months ago

Early bump.

Last call for American Fugitive and an update for this week's giveaway!

8 months ago

Bump!

8 months ago

ty bump!

8 months ago

Thanks for the cool GA's thread, SGTools is a great practical tool indeed.

Bump! 👍

8 months ago

Bump.

8 months ago

Bump and thank you.

8 months ago

Bump Bump

4 months ago