F710 owners, is there a deadzone?

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Which controller?

View Results
Logitech F710
Xbox One Controller
Other (Please Specify)

My brother has the Logitech and as far as I know he never had compatibility issues. As for what to choose, I would go with the Xbox. I like it better.

9 years ago

I recently went with a PS4 controller after using my xbox 360 and then onza controller. So far I like the ps4 controller more.

9 years ago

Xbox 360 controller! But the Xbox One is also pretty good.

9 years ago

Xbox 360

9 years ago

Xbox 360 has to be, hands down, the best controller around. It comes with driver software for the PC, but when I plugged it into my PC it's plug and play, no need to install the drivers.

Logitech always has the added hassle of installing drivers and some models (like the F710) do not have a deadzone(or do not work properly with the game regarding deadzone).

Another issue with Logitech is the lack of compatibility with a lot of games, you can get around this by installing 3ed party software like Joy2Key or Xpadder.

9 years ago

I have F310 (more or less F710, but not wireless and with no vibrations) and compatibility is no issue at all when you have it set to Xinput.

9 years ago

same. no issue. just that i once have xbox360 controller and i preferred the feels in my hands with it than the f310 especially the triggers. f310 has directInput and Xinput switch on the back of the controller but PC games nowadays are more compatible to Xinput than Dinput which is kinda useless. i've heard that f710 had some issue if not plugged with usb connector.

9 years ago

Afterglow 360 controller

9 years ago

Go with the DualShock 4 with analog covers.

9 years ago

I bought one and its very good, touch pad is a plus for pc use, but its not that stable with the community drivers, sometimes works, sometimes lose connection, lag spikes, etc for the wireless part.

9 years ago*

Xbox 360 or One controller?

9 years ago

i played using both , xbox is better , and 360 pad is better than one

9 years ago

The only good thing on one is the feel of the triggers the rest sucks, i still like the xbox 360 controller and i beleive is the best controller ever made.

9 years ago

I use a Thrustmaster GPX
Nice pad with small deadzone, and good quality triggers, sticks and buttons... but wired.

9 years ago*

There are also Razer ones. In the end it all depends which way you want to grip the controller since qualitywise both great products.
Xbox is bigger, Logitech is smaller like PS2/3 ones. So it's your preference...

9 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by shockR.