Go here for the SG Add-Ons Registry

This used to be the SG Add-Ons Registry. Thankfully, Sighery took over and is now running the show over at the New SG AddOns Registry!

Former SG Add-Ons Registry (no longer maintained as of 17. May 2016)

So you want your Steamgifts more beautiful, or miss functionality to browse through and enter giveaways faster? The Steamgifts Add-Ons Registry below lists all the currently available add-ons that hopefully make using Steamgifts a better experience.

Please let me know in the comments what other scripts, styles, plugins, extensions or apps you folks are using on Steamgifts! I will add all suggestions to the app registry here.

Updated since 18. Mar: added SGTools Helper, SteamGifts Steam Ratings, Steamgifts User Notes and SteamGifts Tinkerer.

Script Author/Last Update Features
SG++ leomoty, patetico, Lense, madjoki, djfe, cymerio, msdot, Gridview, endless scroll, fixed navbar/sidebar, etc
SG₂O Clerius Gridview, endless scroll, fixed navbar/sidebar, etc
Extended Steamgifts Nandee, Pele Endless scroll, fixed navbar/sidebar, auto-updates, etc
Easy SteamGifts MeDAN Professional UI plugin for steamgifts.com website
SteamGifts Tinkerer phaze0 Built from the ground up, and inspired by the likes of Extended Steamgifts, Steamgifts++, and various 'one-off' scripts.
SteamGifts v2 Dark Userstyle SquishedPotatoe I created a darker version for us ocular challenged people
SteamGifts v2 Dark Blue/Black MuIIins A darker style for Steamgifts and SGTools.info in blue and black
SteamGifts: Open in pop-in lainverse Load SteamDB etc. in the pop-in
SteamGifts: Look for similar lainverse Searches similar GAs
Blacklist/Whitelist Indicator Psycho345 adds an icon to blacklisted and whitelisted users
SGv2 Level filter ViciousCrow SGv2 page loader and level filter script
Whitelist wishlist m0l0 Reads your whitelist and displays the corresponding wishlist sorted
steamgifts.com shortcut keys BarefootMonkey Adds several shortcut keys to steamgifts.com
Thank Filter Lense, BarefootMonkey Removes all simple "thank yous" in giveaways
FIND THOSE LEECHERS tragikos Looks at who entered without commenting and gives you a list
Hide entered Giveaways Timmaeh Hide the giveaways you have already entered
Windows Phone App XenoLair Windows phone app which actually works
SteamGifts for Android kt Browse/enter/leave giveaways & comment on GAs.
iOS App - None that currently works
SteamGifts Tools knsys Check if a user has activated all gifts, and display CV gained from GAs
Links on profile to SteamGifts Tools SilentGuy Adds some entries to the navbar for SteamGifts Tools
Giveaway Filter Garion Filtering based on the level required to join, etc.
Improved Game Filter BarefootMonkey Make hiding games on SG's giveaway list quicker and more convenient
Sticky Header BarefootMonkey Make the navbar at the top of the page sticky
SGLinkies MuIIins Adds handy links to steamgifts.com top-menu, footer and inner-pages
Additional giveaway search tools MetalTxus Adds multiple features for faster searching of giveaways
SteamGiftSaver YuriMB Find the most economic way to boost CV
AntiShitposting Script Sighery Hides forum posts of Shitposters
Daerphen's sgscripts Daerphen Show Steam tags and extend the Hide/Filter functionality
Make Active Discussions appears on top Ruphine Make Active Discussion appears before giveaway list
SG Game Tags Ruphine Shows if the game has trading cards and if bundled by SG
Do You Lucky, Punk? kelnage Calculating Expected Wins based on GAs entered
Pagination at the Top Sighery Show pagination links at the top of the page
SGTools Helper knsys Ease the most common SGTools usages
SteamGifts Steam Ratings Alpe Shows % of the positive reviews, total number of reviews and a thumbs up/down visual aid
Steamgifts User Notes mahermen Adds, edits & displays notes on users profile pages
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Note that some of the add-ons are not compatible with each other, check the add-on forum thread for details!

Also if someone can point to good instructions how to install user scripts and styles for each of the browsers, then I would add that too.

8 years ago

Moderators do close threads with addons that break the rules, i believe Easy SteamGifts automated entering falls into this category.

8 years ago

Here, have a buttcone. <3

8 years ago

i want a buttcone!

8 years ago

Wow, thanks for organizing all this together. I had no idea the leechers scrip existed. That's awesome.

8 years ago

is there a add-on that filter giveaways? I want to search for level giveaways :/

8 years ago

Did you try the SGv2 Level filter linked above?

8 years ago

tried it but i don't like it very much :\

8 years ago

8 years ago

Perfect, thanks Pesmerga, added!

8 years ago

lol, loved how you added the " which actually works" on the features list XD

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

In SG+ I think you should add Kaitlyn. She was the one to design SG+ in the first place (and also to be ex-support), and even if she left the site later on, she was the original creator and leomoty with his crew just took over her ;)

8 years ago

Actually, Leomoty started SG++ from scratch. There isn't a single line of code that's been re-used from Kaitlyn's extension.

8 years ago

Thanks for the clarification, Zomby2D!

8 years ago

Should Easy Steamgifts be promoted here, considering both current and planned features are breaking Steamgifts' terms of service?

8 years ago

Same goes for Extended Steamgifts, which also doules as a Steamgifts DDoS simulator.

8 years ago

Why DDoS simulator?

8 years ago

It refreshes the points every 2 seconds, and that means reloading the page in the background each time. It's the same as everyone using it pressing F5 every 2 seconds. The more people uses it, the slower the site will become.

8 years ago

Hm. I took a look and, apart from the frequency of update, it doesn't reload the whole page in the background. It requests a JSON which is 0.04kB in size and looks like it was created for this exact purpose. Doesn't look too bad to me.

Edit: apologies, what I wrote is not correct. The site itself makes the AJAX call to update the points, Extended Steamgifts doesn't make additional calls for that purpose. Maybe that was the case in previous versions?

8 years ago*

"http://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/HMLu412"
"Easy SteamGifts automated entering" << is that banneable/against tos of steamgifts?

im currently not using add ons and i wanted to know.

8 years ago

It is against the TOS, although it's a bit hard to catch the cheaters. At the moment, they only enforce it by closing the threads promoting such scripts.

If ever there's a solid way to catch the offenders I'm sure it will be put in place as well.

8 years ago

then why is this thread is still here? o.O

8 years ago

I'm guessing because it's only a repository of links towards various tools. The Easy Steamgifts specific thread got closed down by the mods, that's why there's only a link to the Chrome Store.

8 years ago

Bump

8 years ago

I don't think the "FIND THOSE LEECHERS" creator knows what leeching means: "(transitive) To drain (resources) without giving back."
Leeching means you're not giving any games and just entering giveaways. Commenting or not commenting doesn't really have any relevance on being a leech.

8 years ago*

I second that. Although i leave comments and "thanks" for most of my entries, I don't like the idea of grouping people according to their style of replying (or not!) to a specific action which requires a reply (or not!).

The author of the script wants to punish auto-entering scripts but this goes in the opposite direction. As long as there's optional commentary on GAs, labeling people for using or not using the mechanisms is not fair. What if someone gets mad at those who start a sentence with a Capital letter , or he feels the urge to blacklist a group of people who use >15 characters in their comments?

Let's make a bunch of scripts for them too. :p

8 years ago*

That thread wasn't originally created by him, it was just the name used by the original creator. He did some edits to get it working under SGv2.

Besides, the title is catchy. Much better than "Find those users who were too lazy to post a comment the the responses to this giveaway"

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 days ago.

8 years ago

psst. can someone tell me how to use scripts?

8 years ago

Someone Know a Script Thats Hide owned Games?

8 years ago

Might want to read that list ;)

8 years ago

i posted and reading,

8 years ago

Oooops my bad all the features of these are not listed, SG₂O has it and pretty sure SG++ has it in the works

8 years ago

Account -> Settings -> Hide giveaways for games you already own? -> Yes

8 years ago

Yes but it does not catch everything you own which is why manual blacklisting of games is required

8 years ago

Sorry, thought that's what he meant. The only issues I saw are with DLCs.

8 years ago

and thanks for the tip.;

8 years ago

Yes is that lol, dont know why not checked this, Thanks.

8 years ago

And if you need to hide games and DLC not detected by the Steam API, just click the little eye icon beside the giveaway name in the main page.

8 years ago

Good post, Khalaq. Not as good as your posts on how to get a girlfriend, but a close second, my good man.

8 years ago

?

8 years ago

Oops. Was doing this on mobile and got mixed up with your avatar and Khalaq's green one.

8 years ago

8 years ago

Added, thank you!

8 years ago

Nice, this thread should be sticked

8 years ago

Toasts and beer to all sg devs! You're awesome, guys and make our life easier :-)

8 years ago

Great job, thank you for putting this together!

8 years ago

Awesome post! I'm using EasySteamGifts myself, cheers! ^^

8 years ago

thanks for putting all in one topic, i always forget to bookmark single one and when i trash my browser there is a lot of fun finding those :D

8 years ago

Eagleclaw has since changed names to Lense, and the original version was by Barefoot, so mentioning his nick would be nice.

8 years ago

Perfect, thanks Delta, updated. However, I can't find a user named Barefoot on the site?

8 years ago

BarefootMonkey. He did others as well, I assumed you would recognise the username. :P

8 years ago

My bad, my brain is fried after a long day! Added him.

8 years ago

Oh, and while I'm at it, Find the leachers was the same, only updated by the listed user. Can't remember the creator though.

8 years ago

Done, thanks again

8 years ago

Thank you! It's great to have all of them well organised. Especially when you're familiar with only a few of them.

8 years ago

thank you! Now if only there was a clear compatibility list,but I guess that's a bit too much to ask

8 years ago

Let's give it some time, I might add it later. For now that'd be too much work, as I'm only using a small subset of those, i.e. I can't test compatibility.

8 years ago

Not using them but bump for other people i know there are many finds this useful:)

8 years ago

Same as cembaba39. Bump

8 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Perm.