GreenManGaming.com

Price is $11.99; use voucher code GMG30-LY2G6-UKDYY to get 30% off. Final price $8.40. Comes with Steam key!

Seems to be on a lot of people's wish list... this is just in case it doesn't go on sale during the summer sale.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks a lot for posting this, been thinking about getting it.

1 decade ago

Still too expensive... This game should be $5US, no more... >_<

1 decade ago

why ? for some people it's one of the best games ever made...

1 decade ago

Don't get me wrong, FFVII is a great game and also the first game that I ever played for the PS1 but it's 15+ years old now, it shouldn't cost more than $5US.

1 decade ago

Not to mention I think this is the THIRD time it's being released on PC. And from what I understand it still only has midi music as opposed to whatever the original format was in.

So basically all that's new is steam achievements and cheat mode.

1 decade ago

Honestly, I'd say it's a good deal since I don't think I've ever seen the game go less for $50 in used games stores and even some pawn shops.

1 decade ago

Physical copies are different then digital copies; a black label FF7 in good condition will go for 100+, which a green label will go for 50 tops depending on the condition.

1 decade ago

The stores near where you live are price gouging you. :(

Near the NY area (where I live) you can get a used copy (regular) of FFVII for about $8-$10US.

With this being a digital copy through Steam (which you don't even actually own) $12US is far too expensive.

1 decade ago

I absolutely agree $12 is too much, seeing as it was released as a PS1 classic on the PlayStation Network for $9.99 about 4+ years ago. Plus, that version could be played on your PlayStation 3, or on a PSP or Vita. The only difference for Steam is, like you said, God mode/Cloud saving/Achievements, and 4 years of time has passed since then.

I'm waiting for about $5-6 myself, since I've played it a number of times already.

1 decade ago

I thought for sure that it would go at least 50% off during the summer sale, there's still time for it to drop on Steam. I doubt I'll buy it unless it's $5US or less on Steam as I already have it on my PSP and I still have my original PS1 discs (I'm just short one working laser for my PS2 >_< )

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

Hrm? Oh, my bad... removed

Originally posted it on another site.

1 decade ago

You are sexyfine. 12 was too much but this sounds like an alright price point

1 decade ago

13€ base price, nice rip-off.

1 decade ago

Yep this is a no no for me.

1 decade ago

Mmm, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm currently looking at my original copy of the game, I'd buy it.

1 decade ago

BUY ALL THE COPIES!

1 decade ago

Not cheap enough for a port. I'd "probably" buy it if it drops to $2. :(

I already own a copy on Ps1 and emu too.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by zoebeagle.