Lots of members do not read GA descriptions so I'll post here too: if you join any GA and you don't bump the thread you will be blacklisted. You will have more chances with the current ones, but not later. You choose ;)

It's not strictly mandatory if the thread was bumped a few minutes ago. The thing is, I want visibility for this post because the giveaways are restricted and I want as much members with few wins as posible to see it. That is the main reason.

Title Level Less than n wins
Bully: Scholarship Edition 1 25
Nova-111 0 50

Please, read the comment in each GA and bump the thread.

Ended:

Title Level Less than n wins
AoF World Online: Community Edition 1 25
Jerry McPartlin - Rebel with a Cause 1 15
Poker Night at the Inventory 1 30
The Walking Dead 2 45
OlliOlli 2 RAD Edition 1 15
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

thx (bump?)

7 years ago

Thanks & Bump. Gonna enter as soon as my points recover from the labyrinth event ;-)

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

7 years ago

stealth bump and thanks! :D

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

bumped

7 years ago

Entering the Bully GA, bump!

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

Bump

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

bump stab

7 years ago

<3

7 years ago

bump

7 years ago

bumped for bully mafriend

7 years ago

Thanks for the giveaway! I'll enter when I have enough points, meanwhile have an appreciative bump =)

7 years ago

mega bumb

7 years ago

Almost nobody read GA descriptions :/

View attached image.
7 years ago

I don't qualify for any GA :)
Have a space bump!

View attached image.
7 years ago

a little bump. I can not enter, my last win the gifter send me GOG key... I now have to wait seven day.. good luck every one

7 years ago

Bump. Cause I read Descriptions

7 years ago

My friend always told me to try out Bully and I never have, thanks! bump

7 years ago*

Bump. Cause I read the 2nd one as well. lol.

7 years ago

Mandatory bump.

7 years ago

Bump. Also I would like to thank you for helping me to figure out why people put bump in posts and what the purpose of it was. My understanding, after some researching, due to the insight provided, is that it is not absolutely necessary to just say "bump", but it the simplest/easiest way to push a topic back up to the top of those shown due to latest comment date and time. Would it not have been for this posting and its contents, I would see my blacklist numbers go up and never known why or what I did wrong to cause the exclusionary rejection. Thank you for furthering my enlightenment, explaining the possible consequences of not doing so, and preventing further blinding confusion and ll knowledge into it, as well a my possible discrimination due to perceived ignorance and or troll-like behavior/in-etiquette . What a great community, filled with great people!

7 years ago*

The thing is: I never blacklist for not bumping my threads except in this particular case. This is because these giveaways are highly restricted and I want some visibility for all those members who have only a few wins. There's too much activity in this forum and you can see any thread fall into the second page very fast if it does not receive bumps.

Of course, you can bump any thread with a comment (like you did), a gif, etc.

7 years ago

I gotcha. I tend to believe most don't as I may have been "that guy" a few times, up until now and my stats don't show any black-listings as of yet. (fingers crossed), but then again I'm only at level 1 account-wise and, id assume, for the low level giveaways, probably for the most part shrugged off or not an issue. But i can understand how it may cause inconvenience and frustration for all, but mostly the OP, for a number of reasons such as delaying the eventual giveaway for a re-roll which intern causes feedback by the participants, which the op never asked for , as well as, taking the prize away from those that should have won because of the said invalid entry, denying others the opportunity to partake, etc, when all that was desired was to give back to the community fairly, swiftly an concisely to its desired target demographic, whether noob, group member or an other unspecified deserving party. Giving should never cause grief and I again thank you for making question the who, whats, where and whys on bumping and its importance and helping me to get more informed. I had 1 comment on my stats when I entered the discussion forum today and as of now I'm at 6, no 7. Gotta try and make my comments more short form as these paragraphs are wearing a little thin. lol

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.