I created a GA for worms blast and it ended today. When I was giving it to the winner,and in a hurry, instead of clicking the create gift link button, I clicked the wrong button and the game got added to my own steam account. I do not have another Worms Blast game and I tried searching on steamtrades but failed to find one. I want to avoid paying the full price of steam store. I have contacted humble bundle support if they could help me. Meanwhile, is there any other way to solve it?

-Thanks

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Was it in a bundle? Someone might have it as a leftover bundle key in Steamtrades, maybe look there?

1 decade ago

Damn that blows, happened to me once, someone was kind enough to give me the key, I do wish you the best of luck, sadly I am of no help.

1 decade ago

Use a tissue.

1 decade ago

Hah, Lady Karma is still angry with you, ain't she?
After your HB fuckery, they won't help you. Go ahead and buy it off of Steam or man up and eat the negative feedback.

1 decade ago

Maaan, that thing will last with me until my grave huh?

1 decade ago

Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. :)

1 decade ago

Only if you massively underachieve and die very soon.

Seriously, this isn't That Big A Deal.

1 decade ago

Wut happened? What HB fuckery? xD

1 decade ago

curious to .. explain please

1 decade ago

Long story short, he was testing how far he can go with HB, acquiring bundles illegitimately and selling them dirt cheap.

1 decade ago

so i see this guy has some tendence to do shit and acuse himself lol like this topic

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Ah, thanks. Well.. I remember now that he asked about HB being sold cheaper than on site, but didn't know about that. xD

1 decade ago

you might have some luck, add me...

1 decade ago

today someone gifted someone else game becuase he lost 14 keys
and now this guy helps another dude

steamgifts gives me hope in humanity !

1 decade ago

maybe

1 decade ago

If I made that mistake I would just buy a new copy, it doesn't cost much at all.

1 decade ago

yeah, right

1 decade ago

Not everyone cries about it in a thread on steamgifts when they make a mistake, asking others for help. I fix it myself as i'm the one who made the mistake.

1 decade ago

I can't buy it thats why I made the thread, duh

1 decade ago

Learn to fix your own problems, you can't always rely on other people. That's not being mean, that's just a good life lesson.

1 decade ago

There is no harm in asking.

1 decade ago

I had this life lesson once, it taught me to not be a jerk about things and lend my fellow man and hand when needed.

Was pretty rad.

1 decade ago

If you are completely stuck, I THINK you can ask support to delete the giveaway (not sure if you still can at this point yourself) it won't count against you in terms of gifts received (I think) and the only real impact is that you'll be able to have 1 less active giveaway going at a time.

1 decade ago

What's the matter with negative feedback anyway? When the game will be in another bundle or discounted on Steam you can get a copy, give it to the winner and everybody are happy. It's not like there's some malus about having a negative feedback.

1 decade ago

Excuses, excuses.........

1 decade ago

Good guy Krivi saves the day <3

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

ty

1 decade ago

No problem hope they can help you.

1 decade ago

Negative feedback may come your way.

1 decade ago

"I want to avoid paying the full price" ... like really? 8$/6€? Okay.
It's not like a simple search for Worms Blast Steam key would have helped you. Dammit, if there just was a site where we could type in things and then this site would search the internet for us for other sites that have what we need! Damn you technology, when will you learn?

1 decade ago

The solution! One dollar on GMG.

1 decade ago

Awkward situation. Hopefully Humble can sort you out - that's the best case. Worst is case you'll have to either take a "not received" or pay for the game - neither is too disastrous, but I fully understand wanting to avoid that.

You have 7 days to figure something out. There are some very decent suggestions in this thread which you could go with. Another suggestion if you don't want to pay or trade would be to grind a little on Tremor Games and get it here for 300 points. You could start while you wait for Humble support, and if they can help after all then you can use your points on something else for yourself.

1 decade ago

Here's your solution Worms Blast for about 1.49€: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pt/en/pc/games/strategy/worms-blast/

1 decade ago

Happened to me too. So I've bought a game for a winner for a full price :-\

1 decade ago

As others have said its on sale on GMG

1 decade ago

If you haven't got it already, and you're thinking of getting it from GMG, you can use this voucher to get extra 20% off O3H7FE-D4NFO0-F0LIGK

1 decade ago

What a button basher. :P

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by STAB.