hey everyone
well here's 2 copies of joe game click

• i came here to discuss something about blacklist etc yeah i seen alot of topics so far and i don't care about blacklist and i never did but srsly what's wrong with people on here i never try to fight anybody or anything like that and still people keep blacklisting me without any reasons...

Just a question : what do you think about my ratio,is it good bad or what because i'm giving away all what i can

• last thing to say i really like this community there are alot of nice and friendly people and i already have a lot of friends on steam from here
    in the matter of the fact i spend my time online on here..

anyway have a great day :D nice to meet all of ya

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the goveaway.In my Opinon you ratio is awsome considering you gave away a decnt chuk more then you won.
Have anice day.

8 years ago

thanks mate,have a nice day as well

8 years ago

well, to this day i think i have no one on my blacklist - i simply find blacklisting, muting, banning, etc. stupid.

8 years ago

Real ratio from http://www.sgtools.info/ 1,3 :) Excellent. Thanks for GA

8 years ago

I don't use my blacklist either.
Your ratio looks fine, but that depends on the opinion of each user I think.
Thanks for the gibs :) Glad to hear you like our little hive mind... ehm, community, yes community ;)

8 years ago

thx bro
have a great day too:)

8 years ago

You should stimply stop caring. People can blacklist for whatever reason they feel like and it's fine - it's their money they pay for the game they have every right to decide that they don't want their game to go to person XYZ for whatever reason. I'm personally on 179 blacklists and what? Did it make it impossible to me in any way? Look at my profile and you will see the answer ;p There are thousands upon thousands of contributors on SG, it doesn't matter if a frew of them BLed you for whatever reason. So you should simply not care ;) And your ratio seems fine to me ;)

8 years ago*

yeah that's my opinion as well,and as i said i never care about being blacklisted or not but it's just an annoying thing you know hahaha
and 179 holy shit dude you're Famous :D

8 years ago

179 BLs but also 558 WLs, so like I said - I don't really care ;) A lot of people are jelly/salty over the amount of games I won so I'm used to being BLed by lots of randoms I never heard about :>

I also find WLs much more important - a lot of ppl don't even create any GAs or next to no GAs, so a lot of my BLs come from ppl who i BLed for having ratios like 50:1 or 100:0 etc - it doesn't matter they BLed me back because they don't even create GAs anyway. But if someone is forming a WL it usually means he's going to make WL GAs. Thus it matters more ;)

Long story short -don't worry about your BLs, be happy about your WLs :>

8 years ago*

yeah right and what about your 558 that's says everything to have this great ratio of whitelists like this means you're a great person ...
and for me you're really a great person because you're already on my whitelist

anyway about blacklists as i said i don't really care,and and i never did but it's annoying that people keep blacklisting you without any reasons and yeah my wl is higher than bl so that's really amazing

anyway have a great day my friend

8 years ago

Thank you!
You have a good rating. I don't approve of the participants, which add to the blacklist those who win more than gives.

8 years ago

Thanks for the giveaway.

As for the ratio, I think people usually win more than giveaway, by like, a massive difference. Your win-gift ratio seems pretty good to me. xD

Also, it seems I've been blacklisted a few times, but i actually have no idea why or by who. :x

8 years ago

Bump)

8 years ago

Your Ratio is nothing to worry about. Some people just blacklist others because they have the power to do so. In most cases the ones who BL you when you don't have an atrocious ratio or arent rude in the forums are people who don't give anything away anyways.

8 years ago

Thank you :)
Don't care about Blacklists, but appreciate the Whitelists! :D

8 years ago

Try to ignore it. People will blacklist you for the pettiest reasons or a simple misunderstanding. Nothing you can do but forget about them and move on. Thanks for the giveaways!

8 years ago

As mentioned above, I'm not going to lose sleep over being blacklisted for any reason while I immensely appreciate the whitelists I have been put on. Don't let it stress you, just enjoy the community.

8 years ago

Bump :D
Thank you! Have a nice day!

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

I don't think your ratio is bad. It's probably best to just not worry about why you've been blacklisted. It's not worth worrying about it, and there are plenty of giveaways to enter. Also, thank you for the giveaways. (:

8 years ago

Bump :D

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

have a bump :)

8 years ago

I agree with Zelgh. Don't waste your energy on that, and I don't really care about ratio, but yours seems fine. You've given more than you've won.

8 years ago

Bump)

8 years ago

burp

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

John Denver? Have a bump!

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by WHODAHECKCARESSON.