"Thanks to all of you who have been supporting #DEATHSTRANDING!
DEATH STRANDING release on PS4 is November 8, 2019!!
Furthermore, KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS is happy to announce that DEATH STRANDING will be coming to PC in early summer of 2020!!

kojimaproductions # deathstrandingpc "

https://twitter.com/KojiPro2015_EN/status/1188787623965401088

Published by 505 Games.. F...

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Interested?

View Results
Yass!!
Nah!!
Potato
Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

505 has a good presence on steam so i wouldn't worry

4 years ago

Control is a 505 game on Epic.
Money talks even to the most "loyal"

4 years ago

Indivisible is a 505 game on Steam (there's plenty other examples but that's a recent high quality release)
Ideally it'll be released on Steam, but I'd prefer Epic exclusivity over a botched release like No Man's Sky if I had to choose

4 years ago

between this and the announcement of rdr2 coming to pc, i almost wanna hold off my plans on buying a ps4. ff7 was the main reason, but death stranding and rdr2 were what kinda pushed me over the edge to tell myself i'd buy one this holiday season. now it's really hard to justify buying a console just for one game. i suppose there's always god of war. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 years ago

You probably wouldn't want to get a PS4 anyway since the PS5 was already announced to be fully backwards compatible with PS4 games like half a year ago (plus it can apparently improve their load times significantly).

4 years ago

i don't doubt for a moment that ps5 > ps4, but that would mean waiting longer to play the game(s) i want to play and paying more, albeit for a newer and younger console. though this isn't really news to me, it does make me think that it's a dumb idea. i really hate the thought of buying a dying console for basically one game, but goddamn i really wanna play that ff7 remake. the original was so iconic for me as a kid. i guess i've just nailed it into my brain that there will be some great price for a ps4 this holiday. maybe there won't be. maybe i'll end up talking myself out of it and waiting much later to play ff7.

4 years ago

I'm pretty confident that FF7 remake will come to PC sooner or later.

4 years ago

yeah hopefully, but that's one of the rare games that i would rather play asap.

4 years ago

You would be waiting for FFVII parts 2-6

4 years ago

that doesn't mean i don't wanna play the first part right away. also, where do you see there will be six parts? i couldn't find any definitive news on it.

4 years ago

I was half joking.

4 years ago

While I don't think they'll stretch it that much, 6 parts sounds excessive, at the speed they're progressing by the time the final part drops the PS4 version might be the downgraded previous generation release.

4 years ago

Awesome! Hope the port is good.

4 years ago

Do they mean Epic Game Store under "PC"?

4 years ago

Can't wait to get an EPIC deal on this game in yet another year.

4 years ago

There is nothing really new in this game, we have already seen that. They just replaced the coconuts with a baby. XD

View attached image.
4 years ago

Yeah, sure, I'm going to play it (I don't care about Kojima, but Mikkelsen is another story). I doubt I'll buy it though: I'll be surprised if it's not an Epic exclusive.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Great. Probably the only console exclusive other than Nintendo that i wished for PC.

I can already see it, release on Epic Games Store somewhere between May and July and then on Steam a month later.

4 years ago

After seeing some gameplay, i lost all hype of playing a delivery guy.

4 years ago

Can't wait to pee in 4K!

4 years ago

Tentatively hopeful about this one, but not getting my expectations too high. Kojima is a great designer but this has been hyped pretty hard.

4 years ago

Considering:

• Many previous PS exclusive games ended on EGS (Yes I know they become non PS exclusive before they become EGS exclusive but they always mention that they got "Sony blessing" about PC release)
  • ReadySet Heroes a PS exclusive multiplayer game being released on PC as EGS exclusive also
  • 505 games CONTROL and Journey to the Savage Planet being EGS exclusive
  • 505 games dodging every Steam/EGS related question on twitter (might be still waiting to see if Tim can make a good Exclusivity deal or not)

I think it will be EGS exclusive but not a year-long, maybe a month to 6-months one.

4 years ago

I think it will be EGS exclusive but not a year-long, maybe a month to 6-months one.

I believe Valve already made the changes, if you release your game on another platform you've only a month to put it on Steam, no more 6 months+ waiting time.

4 years ago

Oooh, that's why RDR2 has a 1-month no steam deal. I didn't know that, that's a relief.
Thank you.

4 years ago

Great news!

4 years ago

I still don't even know what this game is about... yay PC port?

4 years ago

I'll get hyped when we finally learn what the gameplay is. Fawning over trailers and hype has produces more than a few terrible games.

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.