It would be so perfect to connect summer sale with steamgifts!

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

what?

1 decade ago

+1

1 decade ago

I would say, he tried to tell us that he will give all the games away that are on summer sale :)

1 decade ago

Im too "young" in here so i still dont trust you :P But sure... now i`m giving away game from Christmas sale ;)

1 decade ago

I'm sure somebody will, we have a great community built up here. I'll probably purchase some games as gifts to be used as giveaways.

1 decade ago

I once had a pineapple that grew too large for its bicycle, so I gave a street urchin a word about emancipation, and alas, jubilation was achieved!

...And that's what happens when you string incoherent thoughts together without any given context or explanation. Now back to you.

1 decade ago

o_o

1 decade ago

good one:)

1 decade ago

Havent you ever played a game, that you start with one sentence and let another continue :P But actually my idea was this: Talk with Steam crew and game developers to make official accounts here. Giveaway 2-3 copies of some games, to be forever prised by gamers (ist it perfect advert for game developers? Especially for this small one). Giveaway could be linked with subscribing some special groups or linked with competitions on Steam.

1 decade ago

this

1 decade ago

HAHA!

1 decade ago

Anyway... I want cookies!

1 decade ago

What kind?

1 decade ago

Cookies with Cookie flavor

1 decade ago

You'll start seeing threads by people wondering why they're points are maxed all of time. Whereupon they'll propose the most original idea of decreasing the amount of points you get.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Paladyn85.