Why join?

• Group Exlusive Loot giveaways
  • 150 active members
  • About 916 monthly giveaways / keys (last 12 months average)

Rules?

• In short, dont leech, be active and nice to others.
  • Only exclusive giveaways - no sharing with others groups / whitelist, just exclusive for Pandorians!
  • 2:1 Ratio - That means for every 2 games you WIN you need to give one, stats are here
  • Maximum -200$ Value Difference - You will not be dropped from group right after you drop bellow, but you will be watched for leeching activity, stats are here
  • No heavy Region-Locked Giveways - few locked countries are still OK
  • Minimum duration of GA is 1 Day - So everyone or most people can join and you dont skip others
  • Monthly giveaway with 10P+ Value - it is 10P / giveaway, not 10 x 1P or other combinations, all other giveaways have no restrictions (still must be exlusive)
  • Please no Blacklist drama and be friendly to others

Requirements to join?

• SG Level 5+ (lvl 3-4 can be considered for exception)
  • Speak the basic English
  • Clean SG Profile
  • Dont enter any group giveaways until your first giveaway is over!

IF YOU SEE THAT OUR GROUP IS FULL, PLEASE EXPECT YOU CAN BE IN LINE FOR SOME TIME (EVEN WEEKS), SO BE PLEACE PATIENT!!!

STEAM GROUP | SG PAGE

Please be patient after requesting to join. I am really busy and sometimes it can take even days, when there are no slots even weeks, but i will reply eventually.

3 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

can i join

1 month ago

Hi. No problem about that. I sent you friend request so i can send you invite. Or just send join request here.

1 month ago

thank you

1 month ago

Hello, I have read and understand the rules. I would like to request to join your group. I didn't send the request on Steam yet as I wasn't sure if that would be bothersome. Thanks for considering, I'll just be chilling until I hear back.

1 month ago

Hi. You can join our group when you are ready, i just sent you friend request or you can just send join request here.

3 weeks ago

Sorry for the long wait. Thanks for letting me in. I saw your Steam messages but they fell into the pit of lost ADHD thoughts. I'll get my first giveaway started after work.

2 days ago

Hi, I would like to join this group! I have read and understand the rules and send the request on Steam. Thanks for attention =)

1 month ago

Accepted. Please create your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirms it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

3 weeks ago

Thank you! Sure, I'll creat it soon ;)

3 weeks ago

Request sent.

3 weeks ago

Accepted. Please create your first giveaway when possible and dont enter group giveaways, until you first one ends and winner confirms it. Thanks. Have a nice day and enjoy your stay in Pandora :)

5 days ago

I would like to join. Thank you!

3 weeks ago

Sorry, but no. Looks like you have 2 not-activated wins.
This and this.

5 days ago

I have activated all my wins. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to sync on a weekly basis.

5 days ago

Well, do you have them in library? Steam doesnt show them. And without activated games, you still can sync.

5 days ago

Yes, I've added them to my library. You can private games now. And no, that is not true, you cannot continue to enter giveaways if you have one inactivated game that you've won.

4 days ago

Please don't set your won games to private, as SG or third parties cannot detect them. And you still can enter giveaways even with hundreds of not activated wins. The rule is not enforced automatically, only magically.

4 days ago

I have no idea where you are getting your information from. If you've marked a game as received but have not activated it in your steam account, you WILL NOT be able to continue to entering giveaway since you must sync on a weekly basis. Those 2 games you're mentioning have been won a long time ago prior to when steam implemented the new feature of being able to private games. Hence steamgifts have also seen that I have those games in my library.

4 days ago

Seems magic was at work.

3 days ago

XD

3 days ago

I've added you as a friend on steam. I'll show you a screenshot of the game in my library

4 days ago

Applying for waitlist

2 weeks ago

5 days ago

I am not 5 levels yet but can I join :)

1 week ago

5 days ago

I'd like to join. Request sent

5 days ago

5 days ago

Thanks for accepting!

5 days ago

I'd like to join if possible. Great way to become more active doing giveaways. I have sent a request <3

2 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.