.. but 1.49€.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/be/en/pc/games/action/trine/

Just did see the add in the bottom of sgifts page for Trine at $1.24, then go on the website and expect for a silly 1:1 change as usual; but here it's even worst.

1.49€ equals to $2. Well it's not the first time a stupid ratio like that happens because it's pretty usual, but it becomes verry annoying, plus when you can't buy in dollars as it was before because it's forced to buy in € in most websites now.

Well maybe a pointless thread here but still, it's annoying.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

AQ6DD-76J77-J2CZL , also more rip offs

1 decade ago

If you wanted to help him, you are doing it wrong. Also, where are you from RainBoom?

1 decade ago

if you mean the key, that was for anyone really, it was from the indie gala, and i saw no point in making a giveaway for it.

1 decade ago

I'm in Belgium there

1 decade ago

What is this website rip offs ? Also, thanks for that key.. but I already owned the game. I took it as an example and because I maybe would have liked to buy it for a buddy since it's a game I find okay.

1 decade ago

the website compares prices for steam games, the link just shows the worst conversion rates for games on steam atm for Europe. theres like 4 games which are 50€ but only $20

1 decade ago

I thought everybody payed with $ on GMG. I do, and I'm European. Huh.

1 decade ago

I'm in France and I always pay in £ on GMG ...

1 decade ago

Weird ಠ_ಠ

1 decade ago

Same here in Switzerland.

1 decade ago

Same, from the North west and I confirm. Worst is, often prices are even less interesting than in €, which are themselves often less interesting than in $...

1 decade ago

Paying in $ - Poland.

1 decade ago

I'm paying in € from Hungary >:|

1 decade ago

I'm from Slovenia and I'm paying in $ :)

1 decade ago

€ Spain. But would love to pay in $.

1 decade ago

Trine was in IndieGala Magicka, you can get it around $0.5 on trade forums.

1 decade ago

not the problem

1 decade ago

Holy shit, they made you pay an additional 37 cents? Man, what assholes, that must've been so rough for you.

I'm sick of the EU anti-discount too, but come on.

1 decade ago

you're a german so you might not understand as german lifes are easiers than their neightboors.. also, yes it's 37 cents.. on a $/€ balance for a $1 game.. When it comes to more expensives games, it becomes $50 for americans and $80 for europeans.

1 decade ago

You forgot taxes for Americans.

And i don't think you know what life is like in Germany.

1 decade ago

Life in Germany is supposed to be like in heaven... That's what I hear from everyone from there at least...
Also, almost everyone in Germany is fa...coughgets too much money :P

1 decade ago

Yeah, right, it's like in heaven... a working heaven. Totally. But well, discussing 'bout national differences of lifestyle and circumstances is... stupid. I mean, I could start with Greek and money but that's just stupid and nothing else^^"

1 decade ago

No in the rest of countries people don't work. Well in my country i'm part of the 26% people actively searching job without finding. And better don't say anything about Greece, you will seem an ignorant (already) as you seem to don't know the alliances of your government with German and U.S. And U.K. Banks to ruin Greece and get billionaire profit from it. Go inform you before criticizing them.

1 decade ago

Why would life be so easy for germans? germans work their arses off to even keep a job, let alone a good wage. Germany is bloody expensive compared to their neighbours.

1 decade ago

hm? depends what neighbours, in the east? yes! but belgium, switzerland and scandinavian countries are way more expensive

1 decade ago

Food is cheap, or it was when I was there. Cheaper (proportionally to wage) than other countries and it's the only necessary to live.
Works here take 2 extra hours (average), half wage. VAT is 21 instead of 19...

1 decade ago

Meh. 1.20€ with discount code.

1 decade ago

I'm in the UK and we get the worst deal on games constantly, but complaining on a forum does nothing.

1 decade ago

It's a thread, a simple discussion. I don't need the will to change the world for talking with people. :>

1 decade ago

Lol, I am from the UK and we do not get a 1:1 ratio like every other European country.
I am yet to find a game where the currency conversion is wrong.

1 decade ago

Worst deal? Australia would like to talk to you :P

1 decade ago

Yeah PsyKo, i take that back. You guys get a raw deal :P

1 decade ago

I'm not from there, just know how they suffer.

1 decade ago

oh man, they do that all the time on Steam too. every time I link a sale with my UK or FR friends, they go "oh but it's [x] £/€ here" where [x] is the same amount in USD$ here.

but sometimes the GBP conversion gets better than us, say, if it's $19.99 here, it's £9.99 there, when the conversion rate from USD to GBP is around 0.67. save a few bucks! shame it happens so rarely.

1 decade ago

$ in Romania.

1 decade ago

dafuq? i have euros,ba esti nebun?

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by RainBoom.