Amazon link.

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

If you've played it, is it worth it? I'm kind of on the fence.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Best AC in years

For me, it was totally worth it, quenched some hours out of it

1 decade ago

No pirate song link? i iz dissapoint ):

1 decade ago

Hahaha Shanti :D
Too much hassle on the phone :/

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Also, this text is on every page there, IIRC, it doesnt give any trouble to the buyer. Bought one for christmas giveaway, and it worked fine

1 decade ago

I just noticed it on the front page under "Best sellers", hadn't really noticed it anywhere else. But, I'll definitely consider it. Just blew a few bucks on the F.E.A.R. collection x_x

1 decade ago

Boxed version is 18.94 shipped.

1 decade ago

Oh hey, $14.95! Didn't even care to look. :D

1 decade ago

Boxed wouldn't be Steam I think

1 decade ago

It requires uPlay even if it has Steam, and it's a pain in the but, so if the box version doesn't then it's for the best.

1 decade ago

Apparently 'NO STEAM = NO SALE' is the SG motto :p Boxed should require uplay too prolly

1 decade ago

So? Gotta go into Uplay to play I think anyways, at least thats how Blood Dragon works.

1 decade ago

Just info for whoever might care :)

1 decade ago

Guess so, I'll never understand it sadly lol.

1 decade ago

If you enter a US billing address at checkout, you can buy it regardless of where you live. However, the key could be region locked. It usually isn't, though, but still.

1 decade ago

YES!!!! It was one of the funnest games I've ever played!!!! But I've been a huge AC fan since the beginning!!! What I can say is you can expect 60 or so hrs of game play that alone is worth $20! The world is huge and there is lots to do! The levels are designed well the user interface is simple and the story is engaging!!! But it's your call!!!

1 decade ago

Thanks!!!

1 decade ago

Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition is also 99 cents right now.

1 decade ago

The uPlay requirement ensures I do not buy this, it's not a DEFINITIVE NO per se, but several times now I almost bought a ubisoft game and noticed the uPlay login requirement and that game went to the back of my list and I bought something else on sale instead.

and... in such a competitive game market where there's always something new to buy, ubisoft really should get with the program and understand they're leaking money like a sieve due to uPlay-inspired loss of game sales.

1 decade ago

I'll probably end up picking it up for 360 (since all my ass creed games are on that platform). Good price though.

1 decade ago

Is that a ref link? I'm not accusing you of linking ref links on purpose as you might have very well gotten the link from somewhere else, but I've heard that "tag" is Amazon's equivalent of a referral program.

1 decade ago

Yes it is.

?tag=amazongamesales-20 is a referral link earning somebody money. ?tag= anything is a referral

1 decade ago

Whoops, that's what it gave me from clicking on sidebar on the main page. Fixed.

1 decade ago

Please remove the referral link. The ?tag portion, if you didn't know.

1 decade ago

Does it also come with Freedom Cry? It's included under my DLC for the game, but the store page doesn't say i own it.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Psyycko.