Magicka sale at Direct 2 drive you'll receive a key which can be activated through steam really fun game, I recommend it and the price is cheap too :D

About magicka: "Magicka is a satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good.

Players will be able to combine elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts through other challenging modes.

In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different environments, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are the keys to victory.

In the challenge mode, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards."

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's not the complete pack, though. The complete bundle usually goes for $8-12. I'd wait on Magicka. That's what I did and it was muh-muh-monster savings.

1 decade ago

Yea I got complete pack from gamersgate too :] but just sharing it :p

1 decade ago

Was that during the summersale they are having right now? Or was that sometime else?
I hope I didn't miss it, I've been waiting for it =/

1 decade ago

I picked it up for I think $12 at GMG. I then saw it somewhere, I think GG, for $8.xx. I kicked myself until I played it. Most certainly worth it.

1 decade ago

I bought it from gamersgate around $9.

1 decade ago

no

1 decade ago

I'm not buying Magicka until they fix the damn engine to work on IGC, since I play way more on my laptop than on my desktop.

1 decade ago

same here. i cannot play it.

1 decade ago

is it me or almost everyone got this game but still didn't play it.

1 decade ago

It's a pretty good price, but its been that sort of price in the past (steam summer sale), and will be in the future. Best just to wait for the Magicka complete to be cheap i think

1 decade ago

It's a good deal. The Complete pack is kinda meh for me, lots of extra stuff that isn't really that interesting besides Vietnam.

But anyone interested should try out the demo on Steam first, as the game is very poorly optimized.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DeathSighT.