Hello everyone!

Like in the topic, I am looking for a premium/ exclusive gifting group, i.e:

• no more than 40 members
  • all members have at least ~ 6 lvl @ steamgifts
  • giveaways are mandatory and created on monthly basis
  • all giveaways are high quality/ premium games

Send me a pm/ add me on steam only if your group fulfills all 4 requirements. Cheers!

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

ok

8 years ago

You may have to start one ;)

8 years ago

You are probably looking for GA Outcast Elites or Bundle Quest. And no, they wont come to you, you will have to go to them.

8 years ago

thanks for an answer with some valuable content! I really appreciate this, especially looking at the other comments here...

8 years ago

My comment is perfectly valid, you MAY INDEED have to start one with such specific aims in mind, even the two quoted MAY not meet your requirements in full. Certainly GA Elites does not, it has 50 members. It certainly does not merit such a dismissive remark.

8 years ago

This isn't wrong either, but the member count can be hard to restrict, so I just passively ignored it. For now the above 2 groups will satisfy OP's needs.

8 years ago

True enough, and yes, I agree with what you say. I think to exactly meet the requirement though it would have to be a DIY job.

8 years ago

In my opinion it does. User limit clearly was the requirement with the least impact on my decision (guess why, Sherlock) therefore I consider gag6357's recommendation much more useful than your "You may have to start one".

Look at this from different perspective: what would have changed if you did NOT write "You may have to start one"?

8 years ago

I wrote it so that you did not waste a lot of time, maybe days, waiting for an answer (as in, group) that would probably not come, because no such group quite exists, only ones close. And also you did list the user limit first on your list, so I assumed it was the most important requirement for you.

8 years ago

I listed them all in random sequence. No hard feelings, but I still consider gag's comment as the most valuable one :)

8 years ago

I will create such a group when I hit level 6-7-8

Then combine with the 50ish whitelist people

and probs do invite only / group giveaways with only games I want to play, i'm looking teammates for or ones I really, really enjoyed.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.