What do you guys feel about this sale? Honestly I thought it would've been better I know there is 3 days left but still very repetitive sales here... The Only game I really want to get on the sale is Mark of the Ninja I got the Fear Collection for 13.74 bucks and Serious Sam Complete for 10 bucks.... And then I gifted a bunch of games to my friends and got games back because it was my birthday a week ago... :P

Mark of the Ninja: Clicky

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm not really too big on the sales these days, but it's nothing wrong with the sales. I've just gotten more or less every game I'd want from past sales.

9 years ago

Well, Happy late birthday then, and congrats.

9 years ago

Happy birthday, and yeah, It wasn't what I expected but it'll do for now.
Red team is on a roll tho'.

9 years ago

Really disappointing "sale" my hope to get some AA games @75% failed. But adventure game made me some fortune so I can't complain...

9 years ago

You should be able to get Mark of the Ninja dirt cheap from a trader. Like for a couple of ref or even cards. It was bundled and there are many people on Steamtrades that will have a copy that they'd let go easily. Definitely get it. It's one of the best stealth games (prob my favorite genre) and its just so well done + there is a lot of replay value.

About the sale: IMO this is the worst event sale Steam has ever had. While I think there have been a handful of good deals on games that I own and even on games I have no interest in, I've noticed a lot of anomalies with this sale. I've seen higher prices on some games that have been cheaper in the past and the amount of repeats is staggering. Overall I've been very disappointed, but I do have hope for the last two days (I dont count Monday since its encore day).

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by Robozig2.