Bought this game for $0.87 during the Steam Summer Sale, when I first ran it I was pleasantly surprised, I died in 3 seconds the first time :( However, the game has a unique charm that many other rougue likes does not provide. I was hooked for about 5 hours after that and I told myself I have to control and play some other games too.

TLDR: The game is on sale in Humble Weekly Bundle now, as I will put it, buy it or regret it (or get it somewhere else)!

One unique world seed I strongly recommend for beginners is : TdYMwZcF (Its a super duper ITH seed)

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Absolutely charming and fairly unique roguelike.

Got it during the sale as well, and it just so happens I beat the game for the first time earlier this week.

9 years ago

Just when I thought I had completed the game, I tried the difficult mode and keep dying way to easily.

9 years ago

Yeah, it looks pretty good :3

9 years ago

Already have the game. Loved every time I played through it (Which weren't many, I'll probably play it again someday soon)

9 years ago

It's a roguelike, so unless you like a 'repeating until you get better' style of improvement, it'll seem very repetitive to you. I, personally, play roguelikes in short bursts to avoid getting bored of them quickly.

9 years ago

Did I help anyone buy this during the summer sale? ;D <3

9 years ago

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/CXRZv/great-game-87-cents#27650151 I missed it because i spent all my (online) money on other games ;(

9 years ago

gg

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.