Steam is giving me this error all the time.. cant really do anything... Its always that frigging error..

Anyone else having it?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

maybe steam is offline there, just wait

1 decade ago

So my steam is offline all the time... couse it does it every day.. 50% off the time it gives that error

1 decade ago

Change DNS to Google DNS.

1 decade ago

how exacty i gonna do that?

1 decade ago

Remembered that long time ago

1 decade ago

reinstall steam

1 decade ago

this would help but i dont like to reinstall my games, and my list goes away too. and yes if ill save my Steamapps folder i need to still install all the games.. I have reinstalled steam many times and i have needed always install games again.

1 decade ago

But surely that re-install of the games takes only a few seconds per game since all the games are already downloaded (and saved in your steamapps folder)...

1 decade ago

Well few minutes, what i remember, but with over 700 games Few mitutes per game aint fun :D

1 decade ago

google?

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

but they are talking that this error comes when his going to Cart... and my error is comes any where i go.

1 decade ago

u think i havent used google if i have writed this here? great !!.. I normally never like to write anything so ill try first to find my problem but as i havent find anything.

1 decade ago

exellent rage aura.

1 decade ago

troll much?

1 decade ago

Steam keeps telling me that it can't access A:\ when I activate a key or install a game.

Funny thing is, I've never had a floppy drive installed nor have I had another drive assigned to A:.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Jone991.