Just wondering if someone from Spain or Portugal (I don't think this brand actually sells their products on other countries, but if they do, feel free to comment) knows anything about this particular line of PSU's. I've searched on some forums and I've seen people say that the brand's PSU's are usually unreliable, as well as people saying that they've had them in their systems for years and that they're still up and running, but it's almost impossible to find anything about these units.

I just want to know if someone has had some experience with one of these, if they know if it's reliable and stuff. I've had one in my machine because I was almost "technologically illiterate", concerning hardware, and the guys at the store where I bought all the hardware said it was reliable, but, well, you know you can't trust sellers these times.

Thanks in advance.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Don't know this brand, but I bet they just slap their logo on some Chinese nonames.

1 decade ago

Well, at least the cables are sleeved, so they're not that bad.

Seriously, though. Their PSU's are made by CFW, I believe. Shouldn't that mean they're at least decent quality?

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DeeplyInside.