Hi :) Some of you may remember me from last time I made a post about my curators, Couples Games and CheapEasyGood100.

Couples Games is doing really well and has almost 300 followers now! Wow! It really blew up! Thanks so much to everyone for the help with that, I'm trying to update it as time allows. I already have a few developers who I've gotten in touch with about featuring their games. This is very exciting for me and basically a long-term dream come true.

I write mainly about my second curator, CEG100, which has been lagging behind a little. CG had the benefit of a few of my reviews blowing up to the top of the most viewed in a certain timeframe. CEG100 hasn't yet struck that kind of gold. I've thought about sustainability and the types of games I like to play and decided to feature more simulation, sandbox, life sim, and open world types of games on that curator. The difference is that CheapEasyGood100 has its roots in Indie games and has successfully partnered with a few developers now to try to help get the word out! I was looking for your help!

If you want to join the group, here's a link to the first of a series of articles I will be writing about Indie Game Demos, this first one being about Early Access games. https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CheapEasyGood100/announcements/detail/3359137488105636757

Steam is a little limiting and the URL is a little weird so I'm looking into launching a website to host these. I've already started designing it myself on WordPress but it's slow going so if there's anyone out there that is knowledgeable about WP and creating sites in general, please let me know and I'd love to get in contact to maybe work something out :).

CheapEasyGames100 the Curator features Casual or Indie games focused on quality, brevity, budget, and ease of play. Pro-achievements help but no cheap, poor-quality, or numbers-farming games here.

If you have any feedback please let me know!
Oh and thanks for reading.

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

What do you think of the name?

View Results
CheapEasyGood, that was my nickname in college.
It's tacky and sounds cheap.
It's fine, it sums up what we're all here for.
I like it, it's pithy and to the point! And CATS!

If you are looking for some good indie demos to check out I have a few that I really enjoyed during the Steam Next Fest. There's more I wanted to include but some were removed.

Cult of the Lamb
Nine Sols
Cursed to Golf
Peglin
The Cub

1 year ago

That's awesome, thanks so much! I'll definitely try to check these out.

1 year ago

Interesting.

1 year ago

BUMP! & request sent :)

1 year ago

Thanks so much! Approved :)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Couples Games? Speaking of love, yesterday was TANABATA.🎋

Unfortunately, talking about love seems to be taboo for me.
BUMP( 「'Θ')📝

1 year ago

Awh, I would love to learn more about that, it sounds so pretty and romantic!

Tanabata, also known as the Star Festival, is a Japanese festival originating from the Chinese Qixi Festival. It celebrates the meeting of the deities Orihime and Hikoboshi

1 year ago

bumpo

1 year ago

For a name ideas, how about?
Cheap Indie Firecrackers (I feel like games is already implied if it's a steam curator) (example: Crypt of the NecroDancer)
-Implies games are loud, explosive, and exciting

And for the opposite end relaxing games.
Cheap Indie Therapy
-Implies soothing indie games (example: Wandersong)

1 year ago

I actually really love those names! Thank you so much! I wish I'd had you around when I was creating the group. Dang. I don't think I can change names now though, I'll have to investigate ;-;

I'll let you know!

1 year ago

Glad I could contribute 🤗. Before I do anything I always have great ideas, but then when I actually take the first step I draw a complete blank 😅.

1 year ago

I had a website with a friend years ago, I'm a bit familiar but sadly can't design and my knowledge is zero ^^" but still, bump! Looking forward to it :D

1 year ago

Thanks dear 💜🙏

1 year ago

Still considering to bump this, haven't decided yet :)

1 year ago

I understand. Thank you for your consideration ;)

1 year ago

Bump! Followed the Cheapeasygood100 curator a while ago, forgot to join the group until now though.

1 year ago

Hey thanks :) I really appreciate it. I hope you have a great week ahead! I hope you end up enjoying your stay 💜🙏

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

Bump

1 year ago

bump

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.