I've got an issue with finding the last anti cube, every room registers as gold (aside from the one that needs said last cube) I've looked at lists that show where they're all found and they all seem to be gone, I've gotten all the steam achievements aside from the two relating to collecting them all, I've collected every other collectable in the game but the game isn't giving any indication to something I've missed. I know there was a 33rd bug but I tried both rooms, not sure if got a cube out of either though.

(warning, potential spoilers, visible complete world map) http://steamcommunity.com/id/Drabit/screenshots/?appid=224760 screenshots of the map

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

did you tried this? all info about cubes,and how to get all the achieves
this one too: clicky
P.S The second link is more helpfull in your case imo if you know the right locations.
Oh and if you're missing the 1st one,with the achiev to be unlocked the keys are:
D,A,A,D,D,A,A,A (standing anywhere) but as I see you already got the achiev and the anti-cube i suppose,so check the clicky link i gave you. Try reading this one too , seems helpfull: link im going to bed now, hope i helped.
Im sure this gonna help you. click

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Was about to piont him in that direction, is the only one that isn't related to any room.
Edit: I checked playfire and you may not make there in time.
Edit2: yep you runned out of time, sorry.

1 decade ago

Already have that one, was among the first ones I got.

1 decade ago

Then time to return to the check list to see what you don't have.

1 decade ago

I can probably help you out, I've sent you a friend request. :)

1 decade ago

The only thing I could think of, with seems highly unlikely, is maybe try double checking the achievement one. Perhaps you quit the game before it got auto saved. Or maybe your game is glitched.
I guess you just have to try getting every anti-cube again. Are you aware of the flying cheat? It would save you a lot of time navigating.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by drabit642.