As I didn't saw a comment in the other thread dedicated to the sale about the badge that comes with the sale I'm opening a new one just to highlight this:

https://i.imgur.com/SZ0s9ma.png

Also visiting categories every day will give you a sticker.

6 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You didn't see it because the badge is not related to the sale, it's for the Steam awards, for which there already is a thread here.

6 months ago

Ahaa thanks. If the moderators decide they can delete this one. Though I think the "deals" section is the most visited and some people can miss this if it is not in the "deals".

6 months ago

You can close the thread yourself (top right, click "Open") and that basically deletes the thread from active topics.

6 months ago

L

6 months ago

Like every year...

6 months ago

I notice that you can skip categories for nomination (VR would be obvious for me), but do you still get the badge if you do that?

6 months ago

"You can skip any category where you don't feel that you have enough data to confidently nominate any game. As long as you specifically click the button to skip a category, it will count toward your badge."

6 months ago

duh Should of course have seen that!
Thanks for taking the time to reply :)

6 months ago

I know this isn't technically a 'deal', but thanks for posting it here. I pretty much only browse the deals section, and I probably would have missed this badge otherwise. πŸ™‚

6 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.