Hello everyone!
After months of being just a leecher, winning two games and checking forum daily, i finally decided to give you something back. Actually, i got two main reasons for this. Today, i get over the 500-Comments(so it is time to celebrate!) and i had a bad day, so i am making a giveaway to make some other persons day better. I am just a poor student, who lives from a pocket money so...my first giveaway is gonna be...

Indie Game: The Movie key from HiB

Yea, i know that is maybe isn't the best game i could give you. Bloody hell, it isn't even a game! But it is awesome movie and i quite enjoyed it, when i saw it some time ago. Store description:
Follow the creation of the games Super Meat Boy, Braid and FEZ through this Sundance award-winning feature documentary. Critic’s Pick of the New York Times and declared a “Must See” by Ain’t It Cool News. Watch the full theatrical cut in 1080p HD.
But if you wanna win it, you gonna have put some effort in it! Because Indie Game: The Movie is also about creating of Super Meat Boy, only the ones who will get to Chapter 3: Hell in free flash version of MB, will be allowed to enter.
Rules approved by support(Thank you Rinarin!):

• In order for your entry to be valid you will need to submit a screenshot of the game with Chapter 3 unlocked and your steamgifts username viewable for me (and support) to see.
  • Do not add your screenshot as a reply to any other comment, only submit your entry as a parent comment or else it might be questioned as invalid.
  • Submit the screenshot (entry) before the giveaway ends, or else it won't be valid.

I will add the winner on Steam ASAP and send him the key through chat. Good luck to everyone!
And instead of usual "Thank you!", write me some good english joke! And sorry for my bad english.

Enter HERE, it is opened for 3 days

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Already have but thanks!

1 decade ago

Mee too

1 decade ago

Mee tree!

1 decade ago

Mee fou- no, wait. I actually don't have it. :(

1 decade ago

Me foal!

1 decade ago

Mee four?

1 decade ago

I dont , i dont want it.

1 decade ago

thanks! one entry:me!

1 decade ago

Yea, i wanna make it little bit harder, so people which put the effort in it will have a good chance :)

1 decade ago

ok now 3
oops i remove entry for now, i haven't read meat boy part :)

1 decade ago

that Meat Boy it's in The Basement Collection... i got all achievements on Basement Collection so i passed all meat boy too...btw. already have Indie Game: The Movie so not entering :)

1 decade ago

Just 15 Entries and just 9 hours left! Don't forget to read the rules!

1 decade ago

"that is maybe isn't the best game i could give you"
no kidding, if you haven't realized, it's not a game

1 decade ago

"Yea, i know that is maybe isn't the best game i could give you. Bloody hell, it isn't even a game! But it is awesome movie and i quite enjoyed it, when i saw it some time ago. " You didn't read the whole paragraph did you?

1 decade ago

Your milk is making me see things!

1 decade ago

I am a milkman, my milk is delicious

1 decade ago

Woot, winner.
Also, 90% sure there was a reroll or two. Last time I checked I wasn't the winner, but suddenly I am out of nowhere.

1 decade ago

Yup, it was rerolled twice. Sorry i got a busy day, it looks like we cannot get online both and a time -_-

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by JeaH.