If you guys remember this thread http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/4E05Z/lost-30-euros-at-green-man-gaming

i do contact my bank, they told me that the refund is not started by the GMG where i lost 30 euros, and told me that they need order number and the transaction date, with last 4 digits from GMG on e-mail, i do contacted the GMG and they told me just to wait.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

As cg noted in the thread, it can take 3-5 days for your bank to receive the notice of the refund. This just means it was not the case for three days; perhaps wait another two?

1 decade ago

My bank told me they can refund money after 45 days of transaction without any proof, if i don't receive the money after next 2-3 days i think i'm going to be mad!!!

1 decade ago

Well, that's one route to take if it needs to come down to that, but I'd say wait the extra two days. If at that point, with waiting an extra day making it six, you can contact him through 'james.livett@greenmangaming.com' with your support ticket number, as cg noted. I'd assume you have a support ticket open with them and that wouldn't be too difficult.

1 decade ago

Not surprised, nothing is beyond GMG. They're known to have extremely poor service before, and I don't know why people still insist on using them.

1 decade ago

Well they have a fast support i give them a congratulations for that, but after this i'm afraid of using they're site ever again!

1 decade ago

You got lucky if you got the fast support. I've had support take months before, with no end result.

1 decade ago

They are improving i contact their support a few days ago and got answer in less than an Hour

1 decade ago

coupons

1 decade ago

AIY but i think you willget it back

1 decade ago

I always use paypal with them and never had a single problem

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Coolyou.