You keep downloading, applying, patching, and arranging mods for a week straight. You start off with some old mods you've had forever. Next you get a bunch of mods your mod aficionado friend recommended. Then you start downloading as many visual mods as you can; at least what you think your computer can handle. After some random content mods you start downloading things to soundwhore. Finally, you decide to play and run your modified executable. You wait for what's about 5 minutes just for the game window to finally open. When the main menu appears, you celebrate. Start a new game; things aren't working quite the way they should. You somehow know the exact mod that's causing problems and uninstall it.

tl;dr don't mod the physics engine

inb4 modding consumes you

btw we're talking about Skyrim

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The best part is reinstalling Skyrim because even after uninstalling all the mods the damn thing still won't work right

9 years ago

that only really happens when you use enb mods

9 years ago

The only Skyrim mod I downloaded was the one with the tits. Too bad Skyrim is an extremely boring game.

9 years ago

Nice bait.

9 years ago

opinion contradictory to yours=/=bait

9 years ago

Could actually be bait. Y'never know with the internet these days who's being a troll and who's actually sharing their legitimate opinion.

9 years ago

The one with the tits? There are over 9000 mods with tits.

9 years ago

They're probably talking about that one with the hyper-realistic tits c:

9 years ago

immersion, man. immersion.

9 years ago

Immersion is seeing a cat lady with realistic tits while a dragon glides overhead stuck in the same frame of animation. While you're stuck in the ground.

9 years ago

No, that's heaven.

9 years ago

If that's heaven, I don't wanna see hell.

9 years ago

I've literally spent more time looking up, installing, and tweaking mods than I have playing the game. I think that perhaps there is a problem with the base game to begin with such that I felt a need to modify it so.

9 years ago

Exactly my problem. I can't find time to actually play the game because I'm sitting here downloading, testing, and tweaking just a huge list of mods because of some need to do whatever to the base game.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.