So I made an userscript. It adds an icon to blacklisted and whitelisted users. Feel free to give any suggestions.

Here's a link

Screenshot

Updated (v0.7.3):

• Added more icons and highlighted usernames
  • Fixed stuff
  • Added settings (you can find it on settings page or blacklist/whitelist page)
9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

v0.7.4: small fix for invisible highlighted username on whitelisted op.

9 years ago

Why dont you suggest to the SG++ script guys to implement your script to theirs. So we wont have to install a bunch of different scripts.

9 years ago

Because I cannot into typescript.

9 years ago

View attached image.
9 years ago

Awesome idea !

As midnightshooter suggested, consider having it merged with SG+.

9 years ago

Thanks.
works great.
kudos on adding three different indicators(i really wanted heart but its color is almost invisible in SGv2 dark1 )
also nice addition that you can minimize settings box :)
when you get time do tell if there's any way to change hearts color to blue/red(be red!) of words shown here -

View attached image.
9 years ago*

Thanks, I really like the update :)

Btw how fast do new adds/removes get noticed by the script? Because it seems that when I add or remove people from the lists after a few minutes they are still in the previous state even if I refresh my browser tab.

9 years ago

You are probably using SG++ or some other script's feature to add/remove people. If you use regular method (profile page or blacklist/whitelist page) it will force the script to reload data on the next page load. I'll fix that in the next update so it will work with SG++. But the script forces an update every 15 minutes anyway.

9 years ago

I'm adding people from their profile page. As far as I saw the SG++ script updates the status immediately, but it takes a while for the icons/highlight to change.

Thanks!

9 years ago

v0.7.5: added new heart/block icons that are visible on SGv2 Dark

9 years ago

They are a bit too much at the dark side.

Forget about that... You're awesome:D

9 years ago*

Nice, I like it. The whitelist symbol is not too intrusive, it's perfect. Well done!

9 years ago

Interesting idea, i would suggest you to use the already included fontawesome icons to lighten your script, that's what i do in one of my script, and you can apply any size, colors… (screenshoot)[http://puu.sh/gmy67/11a6ec872e.jpg]

9 years ago

bump.

9 years ago

Bump for "I fucking broke it somehow".

View attached image.
8 years ago

Welp, somehow, it turns out that hitting the blacklist button on a user's profile, then the whitelist, then the blacklist, and so on... This happens.

Update:
Disabling the addon and enabling it again didn't work. Huh... A little help here? :x

Update 2:
I uninstalled it and re-installed it completely. I see there has been an update (wow, looks better), but the issue is still there... I have approximately 10 "hearts" next to whitelisted user's names. Is this a problem related to Steamgifts, perhaps?

Update 3:
Now the script is screwing up, Steamgifts is being slow as hell and unresponsive. I give up, I'll disable it for now. ._.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
8 years ago*

The script collects the data once and stores it on your system. It updates the data after 15 minutes or when you add/remove someone from the lists. Then it finds users and adds indicators to them. And that's it. Then it stops working. There is no point where it can get stuck and keep working and slowing down the page after it added the icons.

The "many hearts" problem should be fixed on the next data update.

8 years ago

Alright, thanks. Pretty funny how I broke and crashed my browser by acting like an idiot with the whiltelist/blacklist function... :P

8 years ago

I love this addon.
It's great to see a heart next to a username on the forum.

8 years ago

Why would you blacklist Sleepy? :(
Nice work tho, haven't seen this one when it was posted.

8 years ago

bump. :)
more people need to know about this.

8 years ago

Very useful, thanks ;)

8 years ago

any chance of uploading this script extension to the Chrome extension store? You can force install it on Chrome right now but it will automatically disable it the next browser restart. If you submit it on the store that won't be an issue anymore.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

Can you move the setting options for the script to the bottom of settings page? It is annoying, that Sync Account button now in other place

8 years ago

I needed to see the icons in users list page, user's ended GAs page and users group list page, so I made a few changes to the script.

Changes

Considering the regex check added in 152-153, I think it is safe to remove the if in 226-227 and let the script look for links to user profiles in every page.

Thanks for the tool!

8 years ago

Pretty nice script, something simple but almost needed!
Thank you, Psycho! ^^

8 years ago

"Save changes" doesn't work for me anymore. no errors in console either. just no response

8 years ago

Very nice! Thank you!

8 years ago

seems broken right now :(

8 years ago

Is it still working?

8 years ago

Works like a charm for me, matey

8 years ago

OMG I love this stuff man :D

8 years ago

Here the script is not forcing reload after adding/removing someone from the list.

8 years ago

ehm... how do I to get it working? I don't know where to start...

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.