https://www.fullgames.com.br/produto/1592/Metro-Redux

EDIT: Less than a day before the deal is over, I tried to gift a friend from Europe and it's locked. I don't even think it can be activated in South America region. The sub in steamdb is this one, which allows purchase only in Brazil.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the deal, but I'm not sure you can create an account outside Brazil. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

8 years ago

Yeah, I was looking at this site a couple of weeks ago. It's asking for some pretty detailed info for sign-ups.

I found that CPF numbers can easily be generated online. It's like a tax number.
RG - didn't look into it too much. Someone else told me on here it was an ID number. I'm guessing that might be tricky.

At the time I thought CEP was some other form ID but I was corrected and told it was just a postal code/zip code.

Then there's the payment options that I'm not familiar with and I gave up.

8 years ago

Even though I've heard of the store, I haven't bought from it yet.

But yeah, you got the stuff right. I guess you can't buy from outside Brazil if it requires all that information, then... :/

8 years ago

The Metro keys from Nuuvem are region locked, so it seems unlikely that these would be ROW

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

I see the shop and the payment services are for Brazilians only (according to the information required to register). The price is really good, but I'm wondering about the region restrictions (Redux bundle on Nuuvem seems to be BR-only). Has anyone outside the South America tried this already?

8 years ago

A person from here bought it and told me it appears like this in the "Account Details":

Metro 2033 Redux (BR)
Metro Last Light Redux (BR)

I guess we can safely assume they're region locked, can't we?

8 years ago

Yes. Nuuvem store page says it is available for Brasil only, and if you mean "Account Details" under store.steampowered.com then I'd bet the answer is yes as well. If you want to be 100% sure you could ask for the app or sub id and check in steamdb.

8 years ago

Yeah, like when you click in your login (top right corner), and then Account Details.

Not sure how to access the app or sub id...

8 years ago

You might be able to get the ids by using the Steam API on the person's profile, haven't tried it though.

8 years ago

Bah, I don't know the person's profile. I got that info from a forum post elsewhere. :/

8 years ago

Found that this is the package.

It has "PurchaseRestrictedCountries" as BR only, but it has no "onlyallowrunincountries". Does that mean it can be run anywhere?

8 years ago*

I am not an expert but I'd say yes. The Apps in the Package seem to be the same ones as this version http://store.steampowered.com/sub/44169/ too.

8 years ago

Yeah, same here. Not confident enough to confirm that info... Thanks. :)

8 years ago

I guess I understand what it means now. "PurchaseRestrictedCountries" also means where you can activate the key (effectively buy it). The "onlyallowrunincountries" tag means that a Brazilian that activates it can run it from anywhere in the world in their account.

8 years ago*

Honestly I was unsure if it meant it only restricted purchasing from the Steam Store or if it restricted activation of retail as well, but I guess now we know. It is a shame it seems it cannot even be activated in the rest of South America. In any case, thank you for this valuable information!

8 years ago

Thank you too for helping with the thought process and suggestions!

8 years ago

It's on sale at Funstock Digital for $8 with code JUL-SUMMERSALE-RED25
http://funstockdigital.co.uk/metro-redux-steam-key-pc-download
ROW key

8 years ago

nice

8 years ago

Cheaper than summer sale, thanks. :)

8 years ago

Must be sold out? It says there's nothing at that link any more. :(

8 years ago

Either they added more keys or that offer / site is not available in your region.

View attached image.
8 years ago

It was available for me, then it wasn't when I checked his post, and now it's available again. :)

8 years ago

Any chance to know if is region blocked only for South America or just Brazil?

8 years ago

8 years ago

+1

8 years ago

could you chedk for me if guild wars trilogy is row or locked ?

8 years ago

It's not Steam, right? So I believe there's no such a thing, but I have no way to verify it.. :\

8 years ago

I was suprised by that too but apparently it is.
Guild Warsยฎ Trilogy

8 years ago

This link gives me an error, but regardless of that, what I mean is that while in the Metro Redux page it says Steam is required to download and activating the game, the Guild Wars Trilogy page only says it's a digital download, no mention of Steam.

8 years ago*

My mistake. I just ment that the Guild Wars Trilogy exists on steam which surprised me since most big MMOs normally have their own client. Didn't check Fullgames since I can't buy there anyway without CPF & RG numbers.

8 years ago

Ah, yeah, I didn't know that either, but I've seen many MMOs have both options (they sell outside and inside steam as well). For example, Elder Scrolls Online, Ragnarok Online 2 etc.

8 years ago

Less than 24 hours left for the deal to be over, I found out it's a region locked key. Info in the OP.

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.