First of all , merry christmas guys !

A new year is upon us , which will bring some new MMORPG games, I hope to find a great thrilling game to pass my time

and i was wondering ,
Which mmorpg do u guys think it gonna be the best ! ! !

i think elder scroll is gonna be pretty good , though the subscription payment may cuz some problems

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The new expansion of wow Warlords of Draenor will bring allot of players back and keep the ones that play.
Elder scroll if they don't bring nothing new to the table will become the new star wars the old republic.
The think that i wait is everquest next and perhaps a new guild wars 2 expansion.

1 decade ago

i agree! i will be buying the new WoW expansion for sure! i pray there will b ea new hero class, and that it wont be crap like deathknight hero class was

1 decade ago

I'm not looking forward to ESO because of the dumb subscription model.

1 decade ago

yeah that really bummed me

1 decade ago

Pretty much this ^

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

TES Onli9ne

1 decade ago

no way, i hated its beta, i dont feel they even have the right to announce a release date. that game was really bad...

1 decade ago

Everquest Next

1 decade ago

Oh yeah i saw a trailer , its a free one isnt it

1 decade ago

+1, they promised really nice features, now I hope they actually full fill them, but so far it looks damn great!

1 decade ago

Im torn about EQN..

I love Everquest, its the baseline of good MMO design..but EQN is F2P and therefore garbage by default. I will try it!

1 decade ago

Such stubbornness.

1 decade ago

only kids play f2p mmo muh mature subscription based gaem

1 decade ago

Half-Life 4 Online

1 decade ago

I think ESO will be really good. With good I mean it will have the things I want in an mmorpg game.
I wanted to pay a sub fee from the start so thats fine with me.
And it will be even better because all those haters and the children listening to them are not going to play the game.
Waiting 4/4/2014.

1 decade ago

The Elder Scrolls Online all the way.

1 decade ago

hello kitty online <3

1 decade ago

čŊŠčž•å‰‘7.

1 decade ago

I am player of Skyrim for 2 years, i have all DLCs, i play lot of MMORPGs (TERA, Aion, Neverwinter, Aura Kingdom,...) and i think TESO can be good, but if they remove P2P to B2P (it's better) or to F2P (it's worse), game'll be more atractive.

1 decade ago

F2P MMOs are garbage.

1 decade ago

Guild Wars 2 is Great, and its B2P.

So I have to disagree.

1 decade ago

That's not F2P..

1 decade ago

I know, I mentioned B2P; but I assume that he's mentioning all the games that don't have a subscription.

1 decade ago

GW2 isn't F2P, since you have to buy the game.

I still hated my time in it it though, mainly because when I played it was very lonely, I saw a grand total of like 15 people.

1 decade ago

B2P is better than monthly payment imo , much more potential ( i would buy ESO for sure if it becomes B2P)

1 decade ago

I agree, I think the subscription method makes you feel guilty when you're not playing also.

B2P can be rock solid if they know what they are doing.

1 decade ago

B2P is the closest Id even consider to F2P level crap.

At least GW2 gives you SOME chance at winning paid goods.

1 decade ago

Yes, I thought you were mentioning also the B2P without subscription fees.

Ah I see, well thats a bit odd, when I was (and still am occasionaly) playing I end up seeing a lot of people on all the quest zones, perhaps you ended up in a low population server. Also, if you like pvp you have Spvp queues and WvW which are Areas that are always full with people Cross-server.

1 decade ago

I have Guild Wars 2 too

1 decade ago

B2P is the best way for TESO i think.
I don't have too much money for paying monthly about 15 dollars.

1 decade ago

Rift isn't.

1 decade ago

I played Rift when it wasn't F2P. I have to respect Trion, they are a good company.

But Rift? I lead a guild in Rift, while it was fun, a game called Rift that doesn't care about Rifts? How lame is that crap? Its 6 dungeons that you did over and over and over and over and over wasn't great either. I got bored of it way before it went F2P, so I cant judge it for its F2Pness, but if they made rifts important and added about 20 more dungeons, I may consider Rift to be an OK as a F2PMMO.

The whole separate faction nonsense just pissed me off, I don't care, I wanna play with anyone and everyone, if you split your game in half, your game is stupid. (WoW..etc etc etc)

1 decade ago

Perhaps you're right about Rift, I only played the Trial version so I can't really tell.

But about splittings factions, I have to disagree, its one of the mechanics that I (and I know quite a few people that do) most like in MMO's is having different factions so you never know if you're in imminent danger from another player from a different faction than yours in some Zones. Its always nice to have a good pvp action now and then (for some players)

1 decade ago

See im cool with that. If you want to be on a PVP server and do all that good stuff, yea its a blast.

Its just a freaking pain in the ass when you cant merge a really good raiding group because they are on a different faction than you. Or for example "oh I like the look of those obviously evil dark elves"..and your friend really likes the loving, good natured dwarves. And you cant play together because herp derp faction. Thats why PVP and PVE servers exist..different rulesets for different servers.

1 decade ago

Aion is garbage, but i play TERA and i enjoy it

1 decade ago

We'll see how shitty Blade and Soul will be whatever the year they can be arsed to release it for EU and NA.

1 decade ago

I've been waiting for it for like 4 years , it looks perfect IMO , probably the most expected game for me

1 decade ago

TES Online is highly expected-to-be-good game, but i don't think it will work with P2P+Micro Transaction system, it sounds like much greed.
I am counting on ArcheAge

1 decade ago

"micro"

1 decade ago

I'm afraid the answer to that question has been the same for the last couple of years. :S
You know what game I'm talking about.

1 decade ago

Yes, Tibia will always be the best game.

1 decade ago

Dammit, I thought it was Travian.

1 decade ago

Capcom bringing Monster Hunter Online to us: the dream.

1 decade ago

I can only agreed entirely with you. :D

1 decade ago

Signed! Not that it will work, but hey, gotta try. :)

1 decade ago

I'm looking forward to Blade and Soul, if they are going to release finally in EU, NA. (why they have to change it? darn it, it is cool cause of the Eastern style)

1 decade ago

TIBIA

1 decade ago

Who even likes Tibia anymore? They've changed it so much that anyone that actually liked it should be disgusted. Everyone that isn't disgusted probably bots anyway.

Unless you were joking, then, sorry for replying. lmao.

1 decade ago

I'm going with Wildstar Online. Yeah trailers/videos are sometimes cringeworthy, but the concept itself looks really good; it goes in the direction of oldschool hc raiding experience, something vanilla WoW used to be. I haven't played vanilla WoW, but as a pve junkie and ex-WoW player this game has my attention (and if they'll be able to keep what they promise, it'll stay that way).

1 decade ago

In my personal opinion, it will not be TESO unless dramatic improvements are made (and I don't just mean the payment model).

The 'best' will probably be Warlords of Draenor; though that's little help to someone looking for a new game.

The ones I'm most 'curious' about currently are Star Citizen and EverQuest Next; but I really have no idea if they will turn out to be good or not; only time will tell.

1 decade ago

FFXIV: ARR. Having a lot of fun with it so far.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

I'd bet on Everquest Next. We'll see how ESP evolves after the monthly fee model fails and they revamp the game for F2P.

1 decade ago

Archeage hands down the best mmo of 2014, if you haven't seen it, check it out (it's still in closed beta tho)

1 decade ago

TES will go free anyway. They just want to milk as much money out of everyone as they can and when the sales stop, go F2P. Its what many MMOs have been doing for the past few years. Disgusting. I will not partake... or you know... private servers. Or ill just go back to GW2.

1 decade ago

I really hope so , though i hope it will be B2P and not F2P

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by viperziv.