Steam Page
Bundlestars Deal:
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
5,59€ / £4.59 / $5.99 / C$6.59

This Product will NOT activate in the following regions:
Japan; Korea, Democratic People's Republic of; Korea, Republic of.

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Im really wondering if will come on next summer sale that offert...

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

edited, if someone could tell the $ price too. ill edit it in
if it was steam wallet id get it instant, but not so interested to pay it with paypal.

7 years ago

$5.99

7 years ago

ty

7 years ago

yw

7 years ago

C$6.59 as well

7 years ago

According to ITAD it was 5,69€ two months ago on Amazon.

Anyone knows if this game is worth it? Its price dropped like crazy yet it has a "Very Positive" evaluation on Steam so I'm not sure what's all that about.

7 years ago

From what i remember, the neptunia games generally get fast higher discounts.

7 years ago

Well, I own most of them and I don't remember seeing any of the previous ones dropping this fast in such a short time, hence my question if there's something wrong with this title. Keep in mind this one was released on 3 Oct, 2016.

7 years ago

and i remember all 3 main titles of neptunia getting pretty fast 50% discount in steam. and with fast i really mena fast.
edit: examples
Neptunia 3 https://steamdb.info/app/353270/ release: October 30, 2015, first discount: November 1 2015 -40%
Neptunia 2 https://steamdb.info/app/351710/ Released right at May 29, 2015 with -40% discount. next one at Jun 11 50%
Neptunia 1 https://steamdb.info/app/282900/ Release: January 28, 2015, first discount Jan 30 2015 -50%

7 years ago*

Their games almost always have a 40% launch week discount, keep in mind the majority are old console titles ported.

7 years ago

It was only to show, what i meaned. every neptunia related title i can remember had pretty fast higher discounts.

7 years ago

Well, whenever I checked them I either saw a meager discount or the full price so I might have been desynced with those discounts. It's not like I kept a close eye on them or anything.
Anyway, I'll give it a try. I'm sure for the same price it's better than two or three Steamground bundles :).

7 years ago

Meant to reply to you, but I posted a reply under yours.
Clicky

7 years ago

This is not your typical Neptunia RPG game. This is Action Unleashed but in my opinion not quite as good. It has some new features, but drops quite a few of the old ones. The story is interesting enough (not one of their better ones), but the gameplay is watered down in comparison to Action Unleashed. It does have Online though, and it can be fun there, but it tends to get a bit buggy.

A review I wrote ages ago

7 years ago*

This might explain it. As I stated here it seemed suspicious enough for them to drop the price that much and that fast. Also I remember it being discounted around its release date as well.

Do you consider it's worth this price or do you think it's going down even further?

7 years ago

If you enjoyed Action Unleashed, or really any game where it is "You vs. Swarm of Enemies" then yes, this isn't a bad price to pick it up at. The game has its flaws but it still has some of the Neptunia charm about it. Neptune still is worried about her role of Protagonist being usurped, Uni is still concerned that her transformation reduces her size rather than increases like the others, Nepgear is still self-conscious and worried, Blanc is still prone to anger and is a struggling artist, etc., So if you enjoy the series for the characters, it is worth getting. Just do not let this be your first Neptunia series game.

The basic premise is the Neptunia Ladies are making a school film about zombies when suddenly real zombies show up. They work them cleaning out the zombies into their school film. Basic game format is typically Intro discussion (short, varies slightly depending on characters chosen) about 60s of button spam killing enemies until they stop coming) another quick story bit, rince and repeat.

7 years ago*

It's not the first. I have most of them. I guess I'll get it. How bad can it be? Thanks for the review. It was helpful. My general feel over this is that it seems like a bit of a cash-in attempt on the whole series and the game appears to be a bit rushed and not that fleshed out. I hope I'm wrong.

7 years ago

It's about as "fleshed out" as Action Unleashed was, with a few new elements added and old elements removed.

7 years ago

It's about as "fleshed out" as Action Unleashed was

Sounds good to me. It's a buy in this case. Thanks for the details.

7 years ago

Between this and that Megadimension Neptunia deal they had last week, I guess now I need to check Bundle Stars every day in case they have more good deals for the series. XD
(Inb4 someone tells me that there were other deals that I missed and I get sad.)

7 years ago

Megadimension in my opinion is the best one of the Neptunia games so far. You might actually want to watch Indie Gala, they often go on cheap there and often come with a bonus game as well (for spending over X amount of money)

My review for those curious

7 years ago

I think I'd like to make my own opinion for it- Re;Birth3 set the bar pretty high for me so I'd have to be real amazing to beat that. I'm sure it's still really good though, they'd need to screw up real hard to ruin it for me (like making Nepgear the main protagonist again). XD

7 years ago

Re;Birth 3 is is the best of the Re;Birth Line, I will agree completely there! Mega is actually the sequel to V Generation (Re;Birth 3). The name isn't actually Neptunia 7, it is V-2 (as in V Generation 2). It also happens to be the 7th nep game, so the 7 still works, they were just being clever. It takes the bar that R3 set, covers it in pudding and throws it into the sun.

7 years ago

Im actually not the biggest fan of the series. for me personally Trillion and Fairy Fencer F where way better.
Neptunia always tends to get repetitive at the middle around.

7 years ago

Trillion was fun, I sadly never did finish it. I still intend to. That game is much more repetitive though! Train the lady (through a non-interactive scene), have her fight Trillion and die, next lady does the identical training, dies, repeat, etc.

Fairy Fencer F and main series Neptunia are practically the same game actually (-the sword statues). (Even have some of the same areas and enemies) Both have pretty much identical play style. Especially if you look at the first Re;Birth Nep (I think it was first... might be second...)

7 years ago

Yeah but the story was more interesting. fairy fencer isnt gameplay wise much more other then neptunia either, but the story was way more interesting.

7 years ago

Well, yeah, if those go on a good enough sale I'd pick them up too. But until then (plus the time I'd need to play them), I can only speak for Hyperdimension Neptunia from personal experience. So far it's left a really good impression (Re;Birth2 notwithstanding). :D

7 years ago

Meanwhile, an ordinary day at Touhou Weeaboo Giveaways: re-uploaded with latecomers and a quick edit

View attached image.
7 years ago*

We know the pattern now. Next up is the game with Archi's favorite goddess as protagonist. :3<

View attached image.
7 years ago

Bought another two copies. I now have 2x Megadimension and 2x Megatagmension. Plus 2x the shovelware bundle. Fuck you, Bundlestars, you're taking all my money. ;_;

Plus I don't even know what I want to do with these...

7 years ago

Feed it to ur bot

7 years ago

i will be you bot run

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago