b

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

During the work week, I get up at 10:45 PM. On Saturdays, I usually get up around 9 AM, stay up until about 6 AM on Sunday, and then sleep until about 8 PM.

1 decade ago

That's the same for me! I'm always bored at friend's houses, as they wake up at 11 am- 2 pm. I fell asleep at 4 am last night, and still waoke up at 8

1 decade ago

God, why would you want to be awake that much? Reality blows.

1 decade ago

6 am for school. Weekends and summer it depends on when i go to bed.

1 decade ago

It varies for me. If I have nothing to do that day, I typically sleep in anywhere between 6-9:00 AM. On busy mornings, I typically wake up at 6:00 AM.

1 decade ago

5am on weekdays for college, 7am on saturdays for work, and 8am on sundays becasue it's like I can't sleep in anymore.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

same... 8am.
6am the rest of the week thnks to my job.

1 decade ago

sometime between 12-3pm

1 decade ago

At the right time.

1 decade ago

Usually 5am, but am leaning more towards 4am. I used to sleep until 8am on the weekends but the constant switching screwed up my internal clock...so now it's 5am every day. xD

1 decade ago

Around 5am...

I wake up at 5:30ish on the weekdays with an alarm, go to bed 'early' (12-1am) and still feel tired and want to sleep. When the weekend comes, I figure 'Finally! Get to sleep in!' But noooo... even if I go to bed at 2-3am and no alarm in the morning, I'm wide awake at 5am. My body just loves to torture me.

1 decade ago

I sleep at morning and wake up at night, pretty simple !

1 decade ago

I usually wake up between 7-9 AM every day, no matter what. I used to wake up at 6AM straight (as i did today) but those days are over :P

1 decade ago

Such a lucky person :D

1 decade ago

thanks >:3

1 decade ago

5 or 6am everyday.

1 decade ago

8:05 a.m. on weekdays for me because school starts at 8:30 and 8:35 a.m. on Wednesday because of late start.
And on the weekends, I usually wake up at around 3 p.m.

1 decade ago

I wish I was a morning person but I'm just not. Waking up time always changes. 10 am - 12 pm if I'm not working. Or if I'm working it's between 5:30 am and 9:30 am. Regardless of when I'm waking up I always go to sleep past 2 am. Just can't fall asleep before that. Sleeping at 2 am then wakine up at 5:30 am does kinda suck but if I try to sleep earlier I just lie there awake.

1 decade ago

Traditionally 6AM.

1 decade ago

I used to always wake up without fail at 7:00 in the morning on weekdays and weekends no matter what when I was in highschool, but now I wake up according to what I have to do that day. Gotta get to work for an early shift? Wake up at 6:30 in the morning or so. Don't have class until night? Maybe wake up at 1:00 in the afternoon. Having an inconsistent schedule has made my body learn to wake up at differing times.

1 decade ago

During the week 07:00-07:15 ( Job ) and in the weekend 09:00-12:00.

1 decade ago

8am everyday, same on weekends, and when im drunked the day before i woke up ealier. Don´t know why.

1 decade ago

Between 7 and 10 am. Depends.

1 decade ago

I am more or less like you, my wakeup time range is 06.30-08 am no matter what!

1 decade ago

Depends when I sleep. Some days I sleep at 10PM and wake up at 2AM, some days I sleep at 10PM and wake up at 1PM the next afternoon. Sometimes I sleep at 4AM and wake up at 8AM, sometimes I sleep at 4AM and wake up at 1PM. Some days I don't sleep and end up staying awake for 30+ hours. Basically I have no semblance of a sleep schedule.

1 decade ago

5:45-6am everyday with the odd 6:40

1 decade ago

I just woke up

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Aravindtop.