last post i had problem with resolution and this time , i have problem with the codec H.264

i heard that its the best codec for youtube but after i installed it , i cannot find it in the format list...

i would love to get help here guys , last night we had some great fights in gw2 and i have to solve the blurry problem =[

if its ok to post the video so u can see the problem im having , plz tell me

ty for the help

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

The format list in what exactly? And when you say "installed it" what did you actually install? You're missing a lot of key info here.

9 years ago

without any info about the software you (want to) use no chance to help.

man ffmpeg

;)

9 years ago

What program are you using to record gameplay? You have Nvidia or AMD? Example questions :)

9 years ago

Wait, isn't H.264 a MP4 codec?

9 years ago

H.264 is a video codec and MP4 is a container witch can have a lot of different video and audio codecs inside it.

9 years ago

Well, I use After Effects and H.264 option is always MP4, so...

9 years ago

Just because the program you use limits H.264 to one container doesn't mean it's impossible to have it in other containers.

What other containers does After Effects support, AVI, MKV?

9 years ago

All popular formats, I guess.

9 years ago

h264 and AVI do not go well together.

9 years ago

Exactly what did you install? Sounds like you installed something like a trojan/virus to me. Media players should be able play back such files without any problems.

9 years ago

Alright guys i managed to fix it BUT seems like the movie is STILL blurry ...

this is just ridiculous ! if i can post the video so u would see plz tell me , im not sure its ok

9 years ago

You've posted fuck-all information and still haven't answered anyone's questions. Don't expect anyone to help you.

9 years ago

like i said , i managed to fix the main problem i had (the one that made me open this topic , i thank for everybody's help ofc )

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by viperziv.