Hello everyone of Steam Gifts, I'm not sure how many of you have ever heard of Extra-Life, but it is a yearly charity by gamers aimed at raising much needed money for hospitals all around North America through the Children's Miracle Hospitals network. All donations are tax-deductible and all proceeds go to help treat kids. These kids are facing scary things like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and serious injuries from accidents just to name a few. This is the second Extra-Life charity I've participated in, and I'd really appreciate it if you guys could support me as I try to reach my goal of $100, be it through money or word of mouth. This community is one of the most generous, I thought it'd be your guy's cup of tea. :)

Here is my donation page, I'm playing in support of the Woman & Children's Hospital Of Buffalo, New York.

http://www.extra-life.org/participant/kazduin

If you guys want to help but can't make a pledge, you can sign up and participate yourselves! Here is the site if any of you guys are interested! Participating involves no money from you, just time.

http://www.extra-life.org/

Thank you for any future support Steam Gifts, and keep the giving spirit alive!

-Kazduin

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Half-Life 3?

1 decade ago

lol XD

1 decade ago

Half-Life 2013. I think we might be onto something.

1 decade ago

Is this an advertisement ? and yes, wheres Half-Life 3 ?

1 decade ago

Trying to get the word out about Extra-Life, so I guess it is. :P I have no idea where Gabe put Half-Life 3 though!

1 decade ago

95% of all charities are run by greedy bastards who take most of the proceeds for themselves and only give a small amount to those actually in need. The list of charities which have used this business practice are too long to list. Quite possibly the most famous charity accused of this is "Kony 2012".

It is for this reason that I refuse to give money to charities and instead prefer to actually give money directly, especially to the homeless.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Kazduin.