>0<

9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Good, I missed the last time they gave the 2015 version, mine is the 2014, got it from there too, time to upgrade :D

You can also reset the "trial" time of 1 year, just by re-installing it, at least worked on the 2014 version.

Also a tip, download from US servers even if you are in EU, it takes 3 min, the "international" servers are just complete crap, it takes 3h to download from them.

edit: it's trash, read last comment

9 years ago*

i got this on my email this morning, last time i made a thread about shareware on sale it went dark lel, call me greedy but i kinda understand gabe now x3

9 years ago

I already got the Bitdefender 2015 Pro from their last promotion. Should I switch to AVG?

9 years ago

i was using avg and my hole computer was crashing everytime that avg was updating (it updates daily)

9 years ago

Huh... good to know. Well, guess I'll stick with Bitdefender for now. Works great so far! ^^

9 years ago

I stopped using Bitdefender.. Too many false detections :P switched to Avast and it's working nicely right now

9 years ago

Yeah... Bitdefender did that a few times actually, to make it worse it even detect some of my Steam games as "malicious" (Serious Sam, CSGO). It's fine after I added those to the exclusion list though, however.

9 years ago

same with avg, plus it blocked csgo on the firewall

9 years ago

I stopped using AVG because it slowed down files access and started using Avast (several years ago).

Avast works fine but it's starting to get a notch too paranoid so I'm thinking of switching.

9 years ago

+1

9 years ago

peasant security for life

9 years ago

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

9 years ago

mmmmmmmmmm what?

9 years ago

So, just as the title has already been opened. Which "total protection" anti virus do you think is the best at the moment?

9 years ago

There are tests that pc magazines have done, which you can google, each will have a different opinion and view on what is the best.
When i had this pc it came with Kaspersky and it was good, now i am using Eset combined with Malwarebytes Antimalware and it is good too. There will never be a scanner that can guarantee a 100% protection anyway.

9 years ago

Just wanted to know what your thoughts were, thanks for the answer!

9 years ago

Oh cool, thanks for sharing.

9 years ago

Avast!

9 years ago

AVAST!!

9 years ago

Avast!

9 years ago

Me hearties!

9 years ago

+1 is the best.

9 years ago

No idea why should I use 3rd party software, since Windows has built-in Defender.

9 years ago

http://www.passmark.com/ftp/internetsecuritysuites-sep2014.pdf

Norton still top, Kaspersky, ESET, AVG, then BifDefender.

9 years ago

On nice.
Thanks.

9 years ago

IBY9X-ESYXT-W4BZQ-QI4WX-A9LI7-INRS3

9 years ago

Protip: Use ClamAV

9 years ago

Thanks!

9 years ago

I regret installing that shitty AVG 2015 now, 2014 version was good, but 2015 is crap, detects my Steam games as viruses, and sometimes when the "warning" window appears i can't move my mouse, and due to how shitty windows works I can't even select "Quit Program" using keyboard in the Task Manager.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.