NA

Will it be bundled before release :P

1st week: Thursday 20 EET
2nd week: Wednesday 21 EET
3rd week: Thursday 23 EET
4th week: Wednesday 20 EET + Friday 20 EET

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Gotta say for such a large company to giving out used keys and ignoring all those involved, not even a twitter or facebook post, is pretty poor. Just shows this equal opportunities thing aint working, people employed for customer support need fingers or atleast some limb to type with. Maybe their in talks with an octopus right now!

1 decade ago

I have a feeling they will make another one for AMD Silver Key's because most of them which was given are already used.

1 decade ago

I'd imagine they sent working code those who got invalid.

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

1 decade ago

They surely know who got which key and can check if it's working one (or was activated successfully after promotion)

1 decade ago

i dont think they are gonna send more, i got a key used and email them but they responded this

A site error occurred for some users as keys were being assigned for the AMD Never Settle Forever Silver Key Giveaway, causing the same key to be assigned to other users. Unfortunately, as much as we would like to be able to provide a replacement key, the giveaway has a limited quantity and all keys have already been distributed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. Should we receive any additional AMD Silver Keys, you will be sent a replacement key.

what do you think?

1 decade ago

Yes I got the same answer what I don't understand is, that if there were 1250 keys in total and an error assigned the same key to 2 or more users, there shouldn't be enough spare keys for anyone with the problem?

1 decade ago

I managed to get a key and redeemed it just fine, the only problem I have is the Sleeping Dogs key I recieved redeemed as "Sleeping Dogs (EU)"
Is there a difference between the EU/US version?

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by madjoki.